Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just need to scrap together an ancient Shoulder Bracers Gloves and Amulet to to go with my non-ancient LoN rings to give it a shot.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know how anyone can stand to play a build that puts a skill like Bombardment on LMB. If that's what it takes to progress to 80+ on Crusader I guess it's time to work on my wizard. I did the GR45 no-set conquest with basically that setup and trying to control the character is the most awkward shit ever.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lol I played barb whirlwind trying to get ready for the new season. New build has too much clicking going on. I'm at GR55 on basically the set you get for free and that's it. Too much clicking tho.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know how anyone can stand to play a build that puts a skill like Bombardment on LMB. If that's what it takes to progress to 80+ on Crusader I guess it's time to work on my wizard. I did the GR45 no-set conquest with basically that setup and trying to control the character is the most awkward shit ever.
I don't know a single Crusader who puts bombard on left mouse, either consecrate or shield glare depending on the version you are running. Most of the time Bombard is right mouse.

Vorph

I don't know a single Crusader who puts bombard on left mouse, either consecrate or shield glare depending on the version you are running. Most of the time Bombard is right mouse.
"Skill like Bombardment" = anything with a moderate to long CD. Shield Glare and Consecrate are just as clunky. I'm even used to spinning the mousewheel to move from when I played monk, and I still hate how it plays.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Depends how you play I guess. I move exclusively with the W key (bound to force move). I use left mouse button only for long CD skills like black hole (cast while holding shift + LMB), or as a buff like ice armor.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think what he's saying is you just spend a lot of time waiting on shit to cooldown without doing much of anything. It's not much, you shield glare often and stuff, but it doesn't feel very fun versus spamming skills like most other builds. It's kinda like how playing Helltooth pet is very powerful, but it's boring as all fuck since you more or less doesn't do shit besides positionning, using walls every 6secs and piranhas if that's in the build I'm not sure.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anyone use one of these? Mostly a toy I guess. Would be fun to play with except I'd have to give up my helm or cube a ring to use it.

I think the RNG machine at blizzard is broke. In one t10 rift I got 3 gifts, 3 puzzle rings, and 2 ancient items. Guess it will be a week before I see shit now lo.

helm_zpsmxhykyqx.jpg
i had a build with this in an earlier season

if you have CDR for your shout its decent, the procrate isn't bad, it works on minions, iirc the duration is fixed but pretty long

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Has anyone done a work up on a phalanx build for crusader? BIS + talents and all that jazz? Kind of thinking I want to do that for my LoN.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I had Phalanx as an afterthought (helm, ring, shield) while doing the 45 solo no-set item run (maining Blessed Shield). I wasn't impressed with them. The lack of additional damage types outside of Physical sets Phalanx up to fail, it'll get a rework at some point.

Borzak

It's still dumb we can't put explosive blast on LMB.
I thought you could put any skill on any button as long as you changed the setting in options to allow it? I've rotated all my skills between left,right button and various other keyboard slots.

Currently stuck at GR57. No ancients as of yet, paragon 325. Both the templar and enchantress follower are full ancients now tho lol.

Vorph

Delsere/Orb question if anyone else is playing it... here's what I have for offhands now:
Offhands.png

Should I cube the OoID and equip the Triumvirate, rerolling Wave damage to Orb damage / AE damage? I don't have either item cubed yet, and the OoID seems kind of shitty.

Borzak

Any tips for my barb? The biggest issue I have now running leap/quake is grouping them up. I have no problem taking out large packs but I spend an inordinate amounte of time killing 3 mobs grouped together then onto the next small group.

I have no downtime at all, it's constant leap leap leap, ground stomp, ancient spear, leap leap leap, war cry, threatening shout, anicent spear and rinse and repeat with zero cooldown. I'm at 100% fury the entire time except when I had ancient spear to dump it and it goes back to 100% instantly.

So any tips on grouping mobs up?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
An important part to pushing grifts is learning when to move on to the next pack or skip monsters outright. Sometimes you just get shit density and there's nothing you can do about it.

I really dislike classes that lack the ability to skip shitty density and wd is one of them. Not sure if leap quake is too.

Borzak

You can skip it, it's not like you need to do them to keep fury up or anything. It's just that leaping from group to group is just about as fast as running if you skip them and white mobs will normally die in 3 leaps.

So far the hardest part is getting large groups. Even the GR55 rift bosses normally die in one rotation of my clicks, 3 lepaps, ground stomp, threatening shout, war cry and maybe 3 more leaps. They die pretty quickly. It's just takes so freaking long to get to the boss due to mob desnity I guess. If I get to the boss with 40 seconds to go I will clear the rift normally.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should I cube the OoID and equip the Triumvirate, rerolling Wave damage to Orb damage / AE damage? I don't have either item cubed yet, and the OoID seems kind of shitty.
Yeah, I think you've got it. Cube the orb and change WoF damage to AD imo.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
They need to fix the GR system to allow you to pick specific types of rolls (high/med/low density, X mob types, etc). That would be hell for the leaderboards, but would at least give a better representation. I am so fucking tired of starting GR70s only to go through the first floor of low-density shit with 1 elite pack and already realizing the rift is fucked.