Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah, that's what I did to augment my weapon. Sill 3x how ever many slots there adds up pretty quick. Legendary gems to start with go pretty quick especially just to get to 30 or 40 and even 50.

13 slots x 3 = shitload of gems eventually lol.

Worst part of playing diablo now, gotta sit down and sort out all the crap in the bank and ditch some condense down.

Borzak

Got a viable build now with the shadow set I'm going to do a marauder build. I think I have all the gear required already.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got my Yang's, and man UE is fun. Filling the screen with multishot spam and watching everything crumble while doing TX Rifts/bounties is sweet. I think my Angry Chicken WD build is still a bit faster, but this is definitely more fun.

Got 40% CDR too, with Dawn cubed, so perma vengeance is a great thing. Like the DH quite a bit. Actually leveled a second one today from 1-70 in about 45 minutes just so I wouldn't have to keep swapping gear around and crap. Had the character slots, so figured why not. Was incredibly fast to level. Granted, when the cube first came out, I used a bunch of gems of ease to reduce level requirements on a good F&R, a necklace, a Leorics Crown, and then of course had some nice ancient weapons with sockets, so it goes quick.

Now I just badly need gifts. Have a need for at least 3 more right now, and haven't seen one in a couple weeks. And I suppose I should start the process of leveling gems to augment...fun.

Borzak

Sounds. Good, that's my next build.

They should have a montly contest to see who can get the highest GR wearing nothing but a full Krelm set lol. So tired of seeing those drop.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There a list of ps4 names for people playing this? I'm random play times for MP due to a wife and kid but I'm good for gifting. NaikoHatesyou is mine.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just did my first set dungeon and it was even worse than I thought and I had the bar set extremely low due to all the negative things I've heard about them.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So, I got an ancient Zoey's Secret, and I learned something today. The damage reduction from the passive is multiplied by the number of companions (max is 9) and then applied, rather than multiplicatively applied once per companion. This means the best rating of 9% provides over 50% toughness over the worst rating of 8% (assuming you have the max 9 companions). This makes it rather imperative to get a high roll on that passive (so don't replace a 9% with moderate stats with an ancient with good stats but 8% rating).

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
They are pretty much all easy as long as you get friends. They are just terribly designed and really not worth your time unless you are in to punching yourself in the dick.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, I got an ancient Zoey's Secret, and I learned something today. The damage reduction from the passive is multiplied by the number of companions (max is 9) and then applied, rather than multiplicatively applied once per companion. This means the best rating of 9% provides over 50% toughness over the worst rating of 8% (assuming you have the max 9 companions). This makes it rather imperative to get a high roll on that passive (so don't replace a 9% with moderate stats with an ancient with good stats but 8% rating).
Marauder builds can fit in garwolf? You'd have to either drop Visage of Gunes or wear a RoRG, doesn't seem worth it.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Marauder builds can fit in garwolf? You'd have to either drop Visage of Gunes or wear a RoRG, doesn't seem worth it.
Garwulf goes in the cube instead of Gunes and, assuming you have a close to 9% roll on Zoey's, the dmg reduction is very close to Gunes & doesn't depend on Vengeance. Plus you get 2 more meatshields. Works great.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
30 hours played (about 2 of that AFK) and I'm down to three things for Season Journey completion. A second Conquest (Gearing for no-set Grift), 3x Gems at 55, and T10 rift in <4 min.

Anyone able to assist with the speed rift? I'll be on most of the day today.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Stash tab, not season journey.

T10 in under 4 minutes is pretty easy solo. What class and specs do you have well geared?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Stash tab, not season journey.

T10 in under 4 minutes is pretty easy solo. What class and specs do you have well geared?
I've only been playing an Invoker Crusader. I've been grinding T10 rifts today getting gear for the no-set GRift achievement, don't think I'm close to a <4 T10...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm assuming you're skipping trash and using a switftmount? That's really the only key pieces, it's doable in non-ancient gear.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm assuming you're skipping trash and using a switftmount? That's really the only key pieces, it's doable in non-ancient gear.
Haven't seen any Swiftmounts this season. I do skip trash typically though. I'm grinding atm so picking up legs/gems/mats, I'll try a few while just focusing on killing and Steeding between elites to see how it works.

*edit: Just timed myself on a random t10 rift and I did it in 5mins with picking up all items on a decently dense map. Yea I can probably solo this.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just remember that you have to turn it in within 4 minutes for it to count. Port out the moment the RG dies, turn in, then go back in and loot if you think you're at all close to the limit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got it done solo. Used an In-geom cubed and just ignored drops. Got a good map with a lot of elites back-to-back, which helped. Now I just need to do 3x gems to 55 and a solo 45 no-sets to get the tab and I'm done with the season.