Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Ban inc?

Hi

As you are probably aware now, there was some significant change in third-party tools detection. The Demonbuddy team was the first to send the botting community a notification of this event. We will spare you technical details, but we can tell that there is no good news. Consequently, we decided to take the license server down while we are working on a new version. There may be a banwave, and we may be affected: patterns behind such decisions are unknown. As we always mentioned, botting involves a risk of ban. We just try to lessen it.

We were about to launch a new feature in beta program: botting profiles, and associated master profiles. This would allow to setup profiles that will use differents scripts and settings based on the sequence you want to run. Such beta will be a bit delayed while we focus on releasing a new version. Also, in regards of the recents issues, (servers fails, patchs, etc..) we decided to extend all the premium licenses for 1 week (7 days) on top of current service downtime.

We will keep you informed of events progress in the upcoming 48h.

Ros-Bot team"

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Doubtful. I imagine they stopped playing because they were bored, not because they were banned. At least one of them would be quite vocal about it if it happened too.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably. Even TurboHUD shut down operations since apparently the new Warden scans all processes and detects anything that even looks funny at a Blizzard game.

I'd take a lot of the info about Warden with a large helping of salt though; it seems as though one of the bot authors is taking advantage of the situation to claim his is undetectable while the rest are unsafe to sell more licenses.

And no, I have never used a bot. I get why people bot everything that isn't GRs, but I find it's simpler to just quit when I get sick of the tedium.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Been getting a lot of help and advice in game as of late, it's been much appreciated. Thank you to those who are patient enough to walk me through my Diablo ignorance, running me through rifts and putting up with me being a bad.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Getting a bit bored with my ps4 so gonna roll a crusader to get a few seasonal things. Thorns build the way to go? Not gonna be pushing grifts, just want to get the stash tab etc

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Thorns should be enough for the stash tab. Be forewarned, getting the stash tab takes a long time. You are probably looking at 50+ hours /played in season to do it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just be prepared for it to not solve that boredom problem. I mean, there will be the new shiney of loot and character progression, but the actual gameplay of the build itself god awful. They tried to make thorns exciting and utterly failed. Part of it is their fault for making Iron Skin so powerful. The part is that there's only so much you can do to make a reactionary stat exciting.

I leveled up a barb to complete Years of War and was actually kinda sad I hadn't reversed it. Pushing grifts with LeapQuake and farming with IK6/4 would have been much more fun than pushing grifts with thorns. Farming with Blessed Shield is still fun, but almost nothing can compare to the frantic farming pace of a Raekor build.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought thorns was plenty fun until higher tiers anyway. Seeing ranged goons (especially wasps) explode when you intentionally run into their missiles was great for a while.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thorns won't get you a 3 minute T10 rift, but it doesn't have to be done solo so someone with a good speedfarmer DH or wiz can do it for you. Make sure to hang onto good random non-set legendaries too, especially a Swiftmount and armor with thorns on secondary. You'll need them to do GR45 with no set items. Also, save at least a Kymbo's Gold and Goldskin, and possibly other items like Goldwrap and Avarice Band, for when you have to do the 50M gold conquest.

Those are the only three things I remember being any trouble at all.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ah you aren't bad.
Well thank you.
smile.png

I need to farm bounties and get mats because every page in my inventory is full of epics that I need to rip...but then at the same time I'm afraid to rip anything in fear that I'll need it and not know it now. LoL

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I did two sets of bounties to complete the season journey. The chance that you'll actually need that many is quite low.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well thank you.
smile.png

I need to farm bounties and get mats because every page in my inventory is full of epics that I need to rip...but then at the same time I'm afraid to rip anything in fear that I'll need it and not know it now. LoL
I wouldn't worry too much about it, everything is fairly easy to get nowadays, even the rarest drops. Only time it may be an issue is if it is a well rolled ancient and it happens to be the only one you have, so not likely.

I did two sets of bounties to complete the season journey. The chance that you'll actually need that many is quite low.
Well if you are a completionist and he didn't play last season I can see wanting to mute a lot of items.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am a big believer in juicing everything I don't already have in the cube. I was really low on stash space for a while until I buckled down and did enough bounties to clear it all out.

Finally got my second monk set up for sunwoku speed farming. It's just as ridiculous and fast as the wizard version. In-geom and WoL. 4B non crits and 12B crits. Everything melts and you dash to the next pack. It's a little squishy, but a lot of fun.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well thank you.
smile.png

I had 3 tabs of ancient items on my barb and made a demon hunter. The only thing I could use was the ancient pig sticker lol.

Not getting the free set pieces kind of sucked. I finally got 4 pieces of the shadow set and stuck on 2 of the two, at least it goes with my pig sticker for now.