Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thorns will get him T10 in under 4 minutes though, which is what you need for the stash tab.
Now that you mention it, I gave up trying for the 4 minute one on my crusader and did it on the DH instead. Then I got the 3 minute one on my wizard without even trying.

I think when I was still playing the crusader regularly I wasn't aware that the clock keeps running until you turn in the rift, so it's probably isn't nearly as much of a pain in the ass as it seemed to me at the time.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had 3 tabs of ancient items on my barb and made a demon hunter. The only thing I could use was the ancient pig sticker lol.

Not getting the free set pieces kind of sucked. I finally got 4 pieces of the shadow set and stuck on 2 of the two, at least it goes with my pig sticker for now.
If I am doing TX or low GR runs, you can tag along and pick up drops to complete a worthwhile set (UE or Marauder). If I'm playing DH, I could give you drops from those sets.

Keep an eye out.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I've completed all 3 sets now. I'm still doing the shadow/melee build now. Not bad, rolled my first dagger for it and got ancient right off the bat. I'll have to do a set dungeon to unlock another tab before I really get more involved. I'm out of space, so far liking the demon hunter which is new to me. Just a TX and GR 50 now.

The only thing I'm missing to complete that built is a dawn.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Love my WD. This is the first patch I've ever really played them - last patch I started to build one out with Carnevil Darts set, but then got bored of the game/grind again (as one does). This time I've gotten to GR71 with a LoN Darts and Helltooth Garg build, and love the Angry Chicken Helltooth for zipping through TX and Bounties - so insanely fast and so much damage done.

Still need an Ancient witching Hour and a HFA - fuck getting that, getting an Ancient Trifecta with a good Passive is just an exercise in boredom and stupidity. Angry chicken makes the keywardens take 5 seconds to find and kill each, and then the ubers themselves are a total joke, but just so annoying to find an "almost" there HFA, or a great one with a super shitty passive.

On Xbox One, so no seasonal or anything ladderwise to shoot for, so I figure getting to GR 70 was a good goal, now moving on to DH, which used to be my main from way back in the day. Was pleased how quickly I got one fully maraudered out with the right offset pieces, and blowing through TX and cleared GR 65. Working on building out a UE build for speed clears, but have yet to get a Yang's, and missing a couple other pieces of that set.

Really liking this patch so far. Haven't taken the time to convert legendary gems onto Ancients yet, I'd imagine with just that alone I'd be able to push a bit higher on the WD, but that's such a slog, I'd rather spend the time getting both DH sets to 70, and then move to Wizard or Barb, not sure which one yet.

Borzak

Having bad luck in my attempt to get the Dawn 1hand crossbow. Fired up my barb and got about 6,000 shards and used them on my demon hunter it with no luck and all the rare upgrade material I gathered while getting those shards. Doesn't count how much I went thru with demon hunter

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Having bad luck in my attempt to get the Dawn 1hand crossbow. Fired up my barb and got about 6,000 shards and used them on my demon hunter it with no luck and all the rare upgrade material I gathered while getting those shards. Doesn't count how much I went thru with demon hunter
Play with a DH that doesn't need a normal dawn, possibly while also playing a DH. They're not that uncommon.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
My DH has been my lucky-bitch so far. Got Dawn on my 3rd or 4th rare upgrade attempt - had made 10 hand crossbows cause I thought I was going to be in for a slog. Also got a great HFA too - Ancient, 99% Crit damage, Archery passive. Rerolled the vit on it to crit hit, and the third stat is Dex, so it's not shabby. Will still keep making more to try to get a perfect one, but that was way lucky for me there.

My struggle continues with getting a Yang's. Another ton of upgrades last night, and no luck. With the Dawn cubed though, my clear time for GRs has been crazy fast, so that alone probably lets me take the M6 build up to 70 from 65 where I was at.

Also this patch - Ram's Gifts have been sparse as hell for me. Have gone from 1000 to 1106 Paragon and only seen one Gift. And I need at minimum two more - just got a great Ancient Manticore that I need to gift, and then whenever I get a Yang's.

Borzak

My DH has been my lucky-bitch so far. Got Dawn on my 3rd or 4th rare upgrade attempt - had made 10 hand crossbows cause I thought I was going to be in for a slog. Also got a great HFA too - Ancient, 99% Crit damage, Archery passive. Rerolled the vit on it to crit hit, and the third stat is Dex, so it's not shabby. Will still keep making more to try to get a perfect one, but that was way lucky for me there.

My struggle continues with getting a Yang's. Another ton of upgrades last night, and no luck. With the Dawn cubed though, my clear time for GRs has been crazy fast, so that alone probably lets me take the M6 build up to 70 from 65 where I was at.

Also this patch - Ram's Gifts have been sparse as hell for me. Have gone from 1000 to 1106 Paragon and only seen one Gift. And I need at minimum two more - just got a great Ancient Manticore that I need to gift, and then whenever I get a Yang's.
I've got 2-3 Yangs including one ancient. I have a half dozen ancient bows and crossbows including a manticore. Just no luck with the dawn. The others I just picked up in rifts. I think I have 5-6 grifts. I had one rift on my barb that I got 2 off one rift boss.

Just RNG but it's annoying. I get a kick out of these list that say on average 4 out of 5 players will get X item with this many death breaths spent. LOL. Meet player number 5.

Borzak

What's the goto spot for arcane dust farming. That's my current bottleneck. I just don't see that many blues anymore.

Borzak

Yeah, just running low on them now after upgrading a few hundred rares. I know where to get VC's, DB's and such I guess I'll farm them and cube them as well.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, just running low on them now after upgrading a few hundred rares. I know where to get VC's, DB's and such I guess I'll farm them and cube them as well.
If you have a toon that can speed clear t10 bounties fast just do a round of those. You get a pile of like 60 white/blue/yellow for each act.

Borzak

According to this list I've now gotten an anicent of every 1hand crossbow without a dawn of any kind (and some multi ancient like the calamity which I now have 4 ancients), that doesn't count the endless list that were immediately salvaged. LOL. I think I'll change strategies and change my focus on another build and work for an ancient of some sort and it will probably drop first run.

http://diablo3-items.com/legendaries...and-crossbows/

Borzak

Got one, that was a lot of crap to get an ancient that I cubed 4 seconds later lol.

Greater rift on that build went from GR55 to GR72 instantly. Probably some room for improvement now that I can work on my gear tweaking the small stuff.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Got one, that was a lot of crap to get an ancient that I cubed 4 seconds later lol.

Greater rift on that build went from GR55 to GR72 instantly. Probably some room for improvement now that I can work on my gear tweaking the small stuff.
The build I use is best with an Ancient Dawn (M6 Chakram). Oh well!

Borzak

I'm simple. I like seeing the 20-30 billion hits. Now I've got shadow power up all the time with all the runes and vengeance up 100% of the time with 40,000% weapon damage on the first hit with 140% area of effect stuff just kinda melts pretty fast. Now it all comes down to density. I would rather pull an entire GR at once and just circle it.

I've never played a demon hunter, they're not near as squishy as I thought they would be.

What I really wish I could do is combine grip reaper rune and contagon rune on marked for death. The grim reaper is great when you get a pack and can get the champ marked, other wise it kind of blows since stuff will die too fast. It really needs the ability to spread.

I had an odd thing happen yesterday, was running a greater grift and it had a chest in it. I couldn't open it but it was tagged a chest. Odd, just a graphics bug or something. It was stuck right in the middle of a set of stairs.

Borzak

Anyone upgraded much ancient stuff yet? The legendary gem requirement doesn't seem to be as much a pain as the requirement for the number of flawless gems x3.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Haven't seen you mention playing an INT class yet, so you've probably got a ton of topaz and amethyst you can convert into the color of your choice.