Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Palum

what Suineg set it to
TBH that would be good. Fresh start, kinda similar to WoW in some respects but new lore/classes/combat/etc.

But it's Blizzard so instead they'll create Candy Diablo Crush Card Game Adventures because they're apparently done with AAA titles that have deep gameplay.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
TBH that would be good. Fresh start, kinda similar to WoW in some respects but new lore/classes/combat/etc.

But it's Blizzard so instead they'll create Candy Diablo Crush Card Game Adventures because they're apparently done with AAA titles that have deep gameplay.
To be fair, Hearthstone has made more money then WoW at this point. They are a business. Why create a good game when you can create an easy game that makes you billions?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
To be fair, Hearthstone has made more money then WoW at this point. They are a business. Why create a good game when you can create an easy game that makes you billions?
Source? If so, good job hearthstone team.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I doubt it too, however I bet the profit margin is a LOT higher in hearthstone.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
They do not release the numbers of money spent on individual product creation so there is no source that can prove or disprove that. Hearthstone is pulling in 500 million+ per year now. The development costs seem to me like they would be much lower then on an MMO but I have no "proof" of that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've never seen a WoW dev make the laughing all the way to the bank emote. Ben Brode does it daily.

1430068474919.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They do not release the numbers of money spent on individual product creation so there is no source that can prove or disprove that. Hearthstone is pulling in 500 million+ per year now. The development costs seem to me like they would be much lower then on an MMO but I have no "proof" of that.
Where are you getting that number from? I seriously don't know and would like to read more.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PTR 2.4.1 patch notes:

Patch 2.4.1 PTR Patch Notes - Diablo III

Not OP, but seems counter-intuitive:

Oculus Ring
Will now also be activated by your kills if equipped on your follower

Just means every follower is going to wear that ring now. Glad they are fixing a lot of damage sources to be multiplicative instead of additive. Though, why they aren't doing it for the super-huge DIBS affixes, no idea.

A lot of set dungeons are going to be nerfed, which is probably going to lead to a lot of people(all 50 of them) complaining that did them this patch. Though, not sure why they nerfed most of them in this manner:

Wrath of the Wastes
Enemies hit by a Rend that didn't hit 10 enemies are no longer prevented from counting toward the objective on future casts

And didn't even touch the the Uliana set dungeon. BTW, Blizzard, that's not the annoying part of the Wastes set dungeon.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Makes gearing your follower a lot simpler. 1 unity 1 oculus 1 no death relic rest what the fuck ever.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Read the patch notes, that next patch looks like complete shit? All they did was buff damage across the board and that's basically it. There's like almost no new legendaries, no new set, just a bunch of +200%damage here and there and now this shit is multiplicative so it's not garbage anymore and what not, and nerf current meta stuff and that's it. I mean therer's new cosmetics, transmog and wings and stuff but a lot is just the chinese cash shop stuff it seems, so yeah. Sounds pretty bad, considering they've been patching a lot of stuff everytime. Maybe they have more stuff to add since PTR is gonna last a while, but that's like the least impressive patch since the launch of RoS.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Read the patch notes, that next patch looks like complete shit? All they did was buff damage across the board and that's basically it. There's like almost no new legendaries, no new set, just a bunch of +200%damage here and there and now this shit is multiplicative so it's not garbage anymore and what not, and nerf current meta stuff and that's it. I mean therer's new cosmetics, transmog and wings and stuff but a lot is just the chinese cash shop stuff it seems, so yeah. Sounds pretty bad, considering they've been patching a lot of stuff everytime. Maybe they have more stuff to add since PTR is gonna last a while, but that's like the least impressive patch since the launch of RoS.
It is a .1 patch.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gilded Baron gold drops nerfed. No more free conquest, I guess. On the plus side, they removed the retarded shielding mechanic from Uber Maghda.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They usually change up the conquests from season to season anyway. Not to say there aren't repeats(like S2 to S5 I think repeated), I just wouldn't count on any of this season's conquests being in next season's conquests.