Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, if they keep this season to 3 months, then we're 5 weeks out from that ending anyways. I want that hot dps!

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Gilded Baron gold drops nerfed. No more free conquest, I guess. On the plus side, they removed the retarded shielding mechanic from Uber Maghda.
If you can get 50m from Gilded Baron, you can more easily get it from Corvus. Go to Corvus on T7+ with a bunch of gold find. Map it out, open all doors, dont kill anything, spawn all the scarabs. Go back to the beginning, look at map, plan your route, kill everything. Oh yeah, wear gold find gem, level 50.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think Archon wizard will get nerfed. They're already clearing GR 101 on PTR.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
New season announcement should be coming soon, shouldn't it? 2.4.1 has been on the PTR for a while, season started Jan 15. If a season is about 3 months, the 2 week warning should be coming in a week or two. Any word on this I've missed?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They closed down the ptr feedback forums, so it must be soon. I thought each season would correspond with a 0.x patch number, but I guess it was too much to hope that they put out so much content every 3-4 months. Still, got lots of classes/sets I haven't played in a while. Probably doing DH next season.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
They closed down the ptr feedback forums, so it must be soon. I thought each season would correspond with a 0.x patch number, but I guess it was too much to hope that they put out so much content every 3-4 months. Still, got lots of classes/sets I haven't played in a while. Probably doing DH next season.
It'll be interesting to see what the Haedrig's Gift sets are for this season. That will probably guide my first class choice.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure those are the least interesting sets to me for all those classes. Except maybe Marauders. But will probably go with Monk anyway, been too long :p

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean, Barbarians are uninteresting, so yea :p

I suppose you're right. It is the least unappealing to me in the mess of that unappealing class.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Raekors is fun for sure. I will probably end up Monking just because I've never done that class for serious before. Inna's isn't the worst set all time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
idk, can you call them classes at this point? Some sets alter the gameplay so much that they are unique unto themselves. Where else can you get the "charge around like a crazy man as fast as you can" gameplay?

This isn't always a good thing. The thorns crusader was unique. Uniquely boring. Poke poke poke poke poke iron maiden poke poke poke poke poke ride horse.