Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just wait until I find nat's set, reroll everything with CDR. Nat's set dungeon is stupid easy that way. Cube Obsidian ring of Zodiac for it.
Don't really need either, you just need to use Nat the way it's used normally, which is hold strafe+hatred generator every .5s or whatever. It'll refresh rain of arrows way before it's over this way even with no CDR or obsidian. It's easily one of the easiest set dungeons because all you have to do is play nat set normally, in a T4 equivalent area, which you can do with basically rares+6pc nat. Just want to use the 8sec rain of vengeance rune to make sure it doesn't drop randomly if you mess up or whatever.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have any experience with mouse lag on UHD resolutions ? I want to play on my laptop, but running the game in 1920x1080 in fullscreen (desktop is 3840x2160 with 250% upscaling in win 10) gives me pretty annoying mouse lag, like 0.5s and I'm pretty sure I can feel some mouse acceleration in it too. Internet advised me to drop the win10 scaling to 100%, but that's not helping. It's definitely not an fps problem, I have dedicated AMD R7 M270 and for example SC2 runs just fine. It's not unplayable, but really annoying.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Goddamn stupid Wizard, shouldn't have picked that. Fucking firebird archon has to be one of the dumbest fucking playstyle, literally any projectile coming at you can one shot you even in archon form, so half the GRs are stopped right from the start because they're full of those act 2 spider caster things, the act5 blue skeleton hordes, fucking ghosts(even after the nerfs) or basically any of the ranged mob types, as well as some of the melee ones that hit really hard so they one shot you before they freeze. The damage is good but goddamn is it annoying as shit to play cause you randomly die to shit you can't even see. Fucking firebird "defense" being a rez that half the time gets you killed right as it finishes cause you can't move during it, ugh. Tried Vyr instead since I figured it'd be tankier, and it is, but it also can't kill shit, like takes forever to kill anything.

Cleared GR70, but I don't know about GR75. I think it might be better to pick one of the group conquest and say fuck it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I have nerded out this weekend and am now like.. paragon 460 or so on my ladder witch doctor. Did a grift 64 this morning before work and I really like the character. At any rate, I am getting to the point where I need every oomph possible and since I've only found 1 gift I haven't used it on my current weapon (even though it's an insanely wellrolled asian sword with like 3050 dps). I am saving it for when I either find "that wd dagger" or manage to reroll the one I have into ancient. Both which seem futile with how many times I've rerolled it now with no dice :/

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So I have nerded out this weekend and am now like.. paragon 460 or so on my ladder witch doctor. Did a grift 64 this morning before work and I really like the character. At any rate, I am getting to the point where I need every oomph possible and since I've only found 1 gift I haven't used it on my current weapon (even though it's an insanely wellrolled asian sword with like 3050 dps). I am saving it for when I either find "that wd dagger" or manage to reroll the one I have into ancient. Both which seem futile with how many times I've rerolled it now with no dice :/
Don't save gifts if you have something good. I have 40 gifts just sitting in my stash on non seasonal, they're not that uncommon as your grift level gets higher.

I've had 4 drop in this season so far.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't save gifts if you have something good. I have 40 gifts just sitting in my stash on non seasonal, they're not that uncommon as your grift level gets higher.

I've had 4 drop in this season so far.
Are you seriously at paragon 500 already? If so well played man!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Paragon 460 ish, zero gifts so far. Had 5 last season by 350. Rnjesus is an asshole.

Uliana's makes things explode, but I've got no toughness. Going to try Rainments later.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Paragon levels seem to be very easy to come by when you get the free set and it's good. We spent a bunch of time PLing people and shit instead of pushing. I am at Paragon 250ish already. The top seasonal is already closing in on 1000.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going a build thst I saw work pretty well for beginning Inna's set with EP and mystic allies. The damage stacks and I cubed the boots that doubles the number of allies up to 10 now.

With no gear really optimized at all I'm up to about T8/GR40, but it definitely feels noobish. Suggestions on where to take it from here? Guess it just depends on what gear I end up getting?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Paragon 460 ish, zero gifts so far. Had 5 last season by 350. Rnjesus is an asshole.

Uliana's makes things explode, but I've got no toughness. Going to try Rainments later.
Just got my two piece Uliana's to go with 6 peice Inna's and loving it. Time to optimize, and pick up some of the slot legendaries for the bonuses.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
For TX, one punch monk just clears screens at a time. But it looses so much steam in 2+ player grift 50 and above.

The hybrid Innas/Rainments felt kind, lack luster with no burst but melting higher hp mobs.

Innas is just squishy, or at least my gear is. 10m toughness before self buffs/gem. Ends up around 30m with everything up but I can't take more than 4-5 hits in 50+ grifts.

Xevy

Log Wizard
WoL caster monk is pretty nuts. I have all the pieces but not all the rolls (my neck is dogshit, weapon non-ancient, etc) but my WoL hits for 10-20billion and up to 80billion when Convention is up. Not to mention I can spam it approximately 40 times before running out of spirit and I can hit stuff off screen. I just use annihilation mantra and dash for TX. If it's an open outdoor map I can clear it faster than 2 minutes fairly easily. Looting is the only thing slowing me down.

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Sunwuko's is where its at. Give it a try.

For reference

I run that for GRrifts also except I swap ingeom for crystal fist which negates the need for unity setup and lets me run 2 good rings. Cleared up to GR64 last night with that setup.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Can you link your character or that build? I have that Quinn T10 build but I can only do like 4-5 WoL before I'm out of steam.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Can you link your character or that build? I have that Quinn T10 build but I can only do like 4-5 WoL before I'm out of steam.
Xevron - Community - Diablo III

My neck is a bad roll, convention is a must, my other ring was just the best ring I had for base stats.

I got lucky as I got spirit on my Tzo and my Torch. I regain slightly more than 27 spirit per second and it costs me 26 or 27 spirit per cast. I probably cast about 1.5ish times per second depending on mob health with Seize the Initiative. I'm honestly unsure which passives to use for most damage, I run Harmony 24/7 and then exalted soul is a good choice for regen and spirit cap. After that I use seize the initiative for initial clear speed. Beacon of Ytar isn't needed as I don't even use Epiph, like, ever. Only for rift guardian in 55+ rifts for spirit regen.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any tips for gear changes? I know I need a new weapon, but not sure what I should be going for:AoDH - Community - Diablo III

Goal is solo TX farming (rifts) or solo grift clearing.
You need a dawn for your cube really badly. Go upgrade 1h crossbows a few and you'll get one quick, 100% uptime on vengeance is super good.

Otherwise your next biggest piece needs to be a manticore.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1. Sockets on all jewelry. Ideally Hellfire + Focus/Restraint

2. Weapon - Manticore if you're sticking with Marauder's. Yang's if you're moving to UE instead (strongly recommended).

3. Cube - Get a Dawn (also need just under 37% CDR on gear/paragon to go with it). Get Elusive Ring or CoE.

4. Misc - Nemesis bracers with proper rolls so you can wear them all the time. Also need Wraps of Clarity for pushing. Witching Hour belt if you switch to UE.

5. Rerolls in the meantime:
Gloves - LoH to CHD
Shoulders - RCR to Vit (or AEdmg)
Helm - Armor to Crit%
Chest - Reroll the dex
Legs - Lps to Vit, or just hope you get new ones from Kadala while gambling for UE
Boots - Impale to Cluster Arrow
Belt - Hungering to Life% or AR
Quiver - Lps to CDR

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Craft anything ancient and cube manticore for Cluster arrow, reroll useless stats on all your items - belt, pants, shoulders... Get some sockets on your jewels and start running lego gems, aim for Hellfire amulet+Focus/Restraint, but that shit is rare. Oh and for the love of god, get better gems in your gear, if you die too much, diamonds, otherwise emeralds and first flawless royal gem your craft will go into your weapon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Craft anything ancient and cube manticore for Cluster arrow, reroll useless stats on all your items - belt, pants, shoulders... Get some sockets on your jewels and start running lego gems, aim for Hellfire amulet+Focus/Restraint, but that shit is rare. Oh and for the love of god, get better gems in your gear, if you die too much, diamonds, otherwise emeralds and first flawless royal gem your craft will go into your weapon.
I've only got two leg gems so far... I'm at about 14 hours of playtime already, if that. So far I'm rocking through T8 slowly (10min per rift) and so I'll start going through grifts for the appropriate gems when I can. Everything else I've just lucked into so far.

Getting dawn I think is the biggest upgrade, just because I need to keep more hatred.