Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
season started (or starts soon)?

Also, how do you decide what to keep every season? I'm running out of stash space.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My stash (and character inventory) is pretty much at critical mass. After or during this season I'll have to do a pass through and clear out a lot of stuff I think, even with the new tab, which is a shame.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played in an extremely long time but a buddy and I are talking about giving it a go this season... What do you mean keep in the stash between seasons? Is there item carry over?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't played in an extremely long time but a buddy and I are talking about giving it a go this season... What do you mean keep in the stash between seasons? Is there item carry over?
Only to non-season. There is no season to season item transfer.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Probably if the only thing you play is Diablo.

But let's be honest, this game is 90% botters and 10% people playing seasons for a month.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There comes a point when anything less than GR80 or even GR90 gives virtually no paragon increases because of the experience scale. Majority of that has to come from grouping high grifts, although there were a ton of ban waves last seasons for botters who play on auto for bounties and collecting grift keys in the off-time.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
season started (or starts soon)?

Also, how do you decide what to keep every season? I'm running out of stash space.
I keep 1 hero of each class with gear & shard anything in the stash, I figure if I ever play non-seasonal I have enough mats of every kind to get whatever gear I wanted to.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
There comes a point when anything less than GR80 or even GR90 gives virtually no paragon increases because of the experience scale. Majority of that has to come from grouping high grifts, although there were a ton of ban waves last seasons for botters who play on auto for bounties and collecting grift keys in the off-time.
I'm curious to see how the experience scaling after GR70 has affected this curve. I never played PTR but on paper it sounds like a pretty serious nerf to high-level paragon grinding.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I keep 1 hero of each class with gear & shard anything in the stash, I figure if I ever play non-seasonal I have enough mats of every kind to get whatever gear I wanted to.
Good point/idea. I'll try and set that up (hopefully before season start, but w/e)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Quin (twitch.tv/quin69) has like 2500 non seasonal paragon or something. During seasons he usually gets over 1000 paragon. Just a lot of top level people doing high GR's and stacking things like EXP pools.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quin (twitch.tv/quin69) has like 2500 non seasonal paragon or something. During seasons he usually gets over 1000 paragon. Just a lot of top level people doing high GR's and stacking things like EXP pools.
His crew is level 60 already. Watching him on twitch while at work and really wanna go monk this time around after watching it be played.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I somehow found a pet at lvl 30, little mimic chest thing, no idea how though it just was in my inventory when I went back to town. I don't know if it's just RNG but it felt like they boosted legendary droprates at low lvl too, I think I found like 10+ legendaries before 50, which is way more than what I usually find in a new season. Sadly they're all shit with no legendary affix so not particularily useful. Probably just good RNG, but weird.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
How is someone with 2477 paragon not botting then?
This is just my non-seasonal character I've been playing since the games release. I'm actually quite low compared to the guys I play with nearing 4k paragon because I didnt care much for every day no RG runs. Running GR107 no RG gave us an average of 2 trillion xp an hour. It was nothing to get 40-50 levels a day If that was your thing. Grab 3-4 xp pools and grind away. XP has been nerfed this patch so no RG runs are dead.