Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ryanz

<Banned>
All of you playing this crap game can always come over to PoE and have an infinitely better experience. Constant patches fixing + adding to the game. New skills always coming through the pipeline. New leagues every 3 months that introduce new elements into the game. Race seasons. New expansion every year. A dev team that is constantly in communication with its player base. FREE TO PLAY. It's basically the spiritual successor to D2, and currently the king of the ARPG market, whether you want to believe that or not. Come on over and experience what it's like to play a good game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
All of you playing this crap game can always come over to PoE and have an infinitely better experience. Constant patches fixing + adding to the game. New skills always coming through the pipeline. New leagues every 3 months that introduce new elements into the game. Race seasons. New expansion every year. A dev team that is constantly in communication with its player base. FREE TO PLAY. It's basically the spiritual successor to D2, and currently the king of the ARPG market, whether you want to believe that or not. Come on over and experience what it's like to play a good game.

Shill.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah the engine and combat feel of PoE is abysmal. Really the only thing it has going for it is the depth. But even then once you really figure it out the "depth" of the PoE passive and gem system is actually fairly shallow and your build is pretty much loading up on auras/passives and then slamming the same button over and over (and sometimes spam slamming flasks for bonus fun.)

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah. Diablo 3 has had a million faults since the day it launched, but when it's good it just feels good. I've tried Poe multiple times since and it feels and looks bad.

I've even watched streams for hours trying to figure it out. I feel like there's something I'm fundamentally missing. Maybe it's just a game for poor people.

• 1Like

Ryanz

<Banned>
About what I expected telling D3 players to come over to the promised land. Anyways, enjoy your minor updates every 2 years to your dead game :D

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I like PoE but it just feels too clunky for me. I think it is by far a superior game compared to Diablo but even just the movement feels like shit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
PoE is fun, but it has probably the worst droprates for the good items of all the arpg's on the market.

Ryanz

<Banned>
PoE is fun, but it has probably the worst droprates for the good items of all the arpg's on the market.

Comparatively it does not throw all of your BIS items at you within the first 24 hours of playing like d3 does...but a large part of the game is actually trading with other people for those items. If you're not trading for items you need, and expecting them to just drop for you, then you're going to be disappointed.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I probably have spent more than 60 hours in PoE trying to enjoy that game. God damn did I want to like it, went back multiple times in hopes that this new build would be fun but nothing ever clicked for me. The loot, skill system, trading, everything was such a chore and the clunky gameplay didn't help. Sad thing is I'll probably go back again if I ever stumble on a build that looks fun.

For me D3 is fun for a couple dozen hours every ladder reset. Make a HC guy, push as far as you can go, die and stop playing. I'm cool with that.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I probably have spent more than 60 hours in PoE trying to enjoy that game. God damn did I want to like it, went back multiple times in hopes that this new build would be fun but nothing ever clicked for me. The loot, skill system, trading, everything was such a chore and the clunky gameplay didn't help. Sad thing is I'll probably go back again if I ever stumble on a build that looks fun.

For me D3 is fun for a couple dozen hours every ladder reset. Make a HC guy, push as far as you can go, die and stop playing. I'm cool with that.

The important thing is, are you having fun?

If you are, you're doing it right. If you are not, time to play something else.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
First rare bow upgrade I do on my less then 1 hour old season DH is an ancient Yang's. That's a good start I guess! In other news, Natalya set is fucking unfun, can't wait to get 6 pieces of Marauder or UE.