Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only problem with that WW barb video is 1500 paragon, with that much couldn't just about any other class clear higher than 90? :-|

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
To be honest, i didnt really enjoy the 16 levels and i wont do it again for achievements. I expected more i guess.
I ll go wiz this season, its been a while.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had fun with the anniversary event. It was actually a lot more than I was expecting based on what I'd heard :p I thought it'd be like 1-2 church levels from D1 with the Butcher and not much else. But all the old sound effects, item icons / names, Halls of the Blind, etc. were all pretty fun. I started with a level 1 for that achievement so maybe more fun that way too.

Also, regarding the Barb talk, GR90 is pretty high now, most classes have like 1 build that can do that reasonably, without completely perfect gear. A lot of that is grinding for legendary gems to augment ancient items with, those stats add up. That much paragon only adds up to like 2 augments so that's not the thing to worry about anymore. I've played every season so far and got the final portrait icon on like 3-4 of them and I've never been able to (or needed to) clear above GR 75

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Only problem with that WW barb video is 1500 paragon, with that much couldn't just about any other class clear higher than 90? :-|
I just dusted off my old WW barb which is by no means perfect and ran her through GR68 with ease. She only has about 820 paragon so I think that overall they will be fine for people that aren't looking to be bleeding edge.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
To be honest, i didnt really enjoy the 16 levels and i wont do it again for achievements. I expected more i guess.
I ll go wiz this season, its been a while.
Yeah, i was a little disappointed myself. It was a good attempt on their part, but was hoping for more.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
State of the game discussion from Tarmack. His argument makes sense to me. I haven't played this game since I maxed out and was just farming grifts. I'd love to see anything new or a new game. I'm definitely gonna try the Necromancer pack but that probably won't last long.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

Seemed OK to me. If you do the achievements you get a couple of pets, some other cosmetics, and a big dose of nostalgia. What else do you expect from an anniversary event?