Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Is the anniversary event dungeon still accessible? Kinda keen to check it out but would have to re-download the game.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Purged 80+ people off my B.net friends list a while back. But going on this pretty good for at least a few weeks, so add me if you want to group. Currently leveling with a friend, and we are level 18.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Stopped for the night around level 46. Rifts seem to be pretty good exp now with the density changes. Was duoing them with an old WoW buddy and we made 2-3 levels a run, finishing them pretty quick.

Was looking at Diablofans WW barb builds and noticed none of them have Focus/Restraint for rings anymore. Did that set get nerfed or something?

Crone

Level 53... want to keep going, but have real life tomorrow that I need to be awake for. :(

Forgot how fun this game was if you come back to it every once in a while.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Our group made it to 70 around 12:30 am est last night but we didn't start til 9. I crashed around 1:30 after getting the first gift. My buddy kept going and is just zonking out now, he's in the top 50 on the leaderboard.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Made it halfway last night should make it the other half tonight. Been a few seasons since I played but it looks like I'm still in the old FOH guild, I see some other folks getting achievements.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm in a good spot now to help anyone that needs a 70 boost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

I'm in a good spot now to help anyone that needs a 70 boost.
Not the fastest or slowest, but I'm able too as well. Just grinding rifts for the most part.

In my mass purge, I probably deleted most people, so add me on B.net, and hit me up if you want some leveling help.

LaGSaLoT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got this from Gamestop for 20 bucks, what class is recommended for starters? Also is it recommended to make a seasonal character?