Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
WTB speed farm builds without In-Geom.
WTB speed farm videos where they actually pick up shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
15s, but still, too short. I think 30s would be fine. It's an all or nothing type of buff, no one is making a build based around 50% In-Geom uptime. I want time to click chests, switch out bracers for shrines and pylons, or just deal with a not-so-uncommon elite drought.

It's why I'm pleasantly surprised there's a wizard speed farm build that does not include In-Geom. It's like the old Flashfire build but better.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I just tried the LTK Sunwuko build that has no generator, and that shit was aids. Granted, I didn't have the right pieces, so with the belt for sweeping winds, etc, I'm sure it played a lot smoother, but bleh. I like the generator builds a lot.

This is one that is based around goldwrap, boon of the hoarder, and avarice band that looks super fun. I'd like to make this as well.

Uliana T10+ Speedfarm - Monk - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans
Those builds don't work without that belt, at all :p like, you can fudge them a bunch, but you NEED that belt.

I always alternate between favoring Generator build/UE build depending on the season, but Generator is hell to gear up and UE doesn't scale into the end game much anymore.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FYI the Conqueror (stash tab level) T13 Skeleton King in 30 seconds is timed off when he becomes attackable, not when you first enter. Did it as 6UE hunter without an ancient Yang's so the requirement isn't that brutal. Guardian's Butcher in 15 seconds will be though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
15s, but still, too short. I think 30s would be fine. It's an all or nothing type of buff, no one is making a build based around 50% In-Geom uptime. I want time to click chests, switch out bracers for shrines and pylons, or just deal with a not-so-uncommon elite drought.

It's why I'm pleasantly surprised there's a wizard speed farm build that does not include In-Geom. It's like the old Flashfire build but better.
Link to that wizard build? Saw a wizard blasting through T6 recently. Nothing special, but it gave me that itch to try out.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It certainly assrapes rare packs, but it also feels pretty clunky for general clearing. Lot of dead time spent just running/waiting for leap cooldowns. Do you even run a regular left-click builder attack? I don't see much point in it, but can't really find anything to replace it with either.

As teh guys below you said, should be leaping then shouts/toss a boulder and leap again pretty much constantly. I use a shout on left click, boulder on right, rest 1-4.

Leapquake is great for GRifts but I'm still doing WW for speed-farming shit like T10 rifts.

Crone

#1 D3 streamer by viewers is pushing Grifts, and someone on his voice chat is calling out exact mob percentages. Is that a game setting, or like Twitch chat started saying, was Turbo HUD was being used by his other group members? I've got mob health turned on, and numbers and stuff, but I've never seen percentages.

Crone

Sure is a fine line in this game between boring, fun, and just plain frustrating. lol. Too easy, and shit's boring fast. Just right and it's of course pretty fun, and then too hard and it sucks balls. Trying to find that is nearly a game in of itself.

Buddy carring me through Level 39 Grift a few times, and was at 30 second rez timer very quickly. Luckily my buddy can just finish the whole thing. Got quite a few paragons, and some loot. That shit ain't fun though when you're just dying all the time. But drop it down, and now it's just this stupid grind. No challenge.

Edit: After re-reading my post, it sounds like I'm explaining Diablo, and how it's always been, and saying it sucks. :(

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So what should I be doing. Just neph rifts for keys then grifts for gear? What difficulty should I be aiming for? Fairly new at this so I was doing like level 15 but I'm sure I should be higher.

Or should I be joining group games?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So what should I be doing. Just neph rifts for keys then grifts for gear? What difficulty should I be aiming for? Fairly new at this so I was doing like level 15 but I'm sure I should be higher.

Or should I be joining group games?

Great questions. I have never played a season myself and coming back at this point has me kind of lost. Everything looks just familiar enough to give me false confidence and screw up. Be curious to see what the advice will be.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You always want to group with others when possible because there is bonus loot and xp when in a group.
If the 6pc you're looking for is your class' season set do the season journey to get your 6pc.
If not gamble your 6pc with blood shards from kadala.
Upgrade rares at the cube for your main hand and then off hand and then rings.
Once you have a 7th pc of your set you can also reroll them into other pieces at the cube until you get well rolled set pcs and the affixes you want.
As for which difficulty you should be doing, good rule to follow is you should be able to clear it in about 5 minutes. If you do a grift and it takes 10 minutes thats too long for efficiency, go down at least 2 lvls, maybe 3. So you know if you can do a t6 rift in about 5m you can farm t6.
Once you have your build complete (all the items you want) then you're just hunting for ancient versions.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You always want to group with others when possible because there is bonus loot and xp when in a group.
If the 6pc you're looking for is your class' season set do the season journey to get your 6pc.
If not gamble your 6pc with blood shards from kadala.
Upgrade rares at the cube for your main hand and then off hand and then rings.
Once you have a 7th pc of your set you can also reroll them into other pieces at the cube until you get well rolled set pcs and the affixes you want.
As for which difficulty you should be doing, good rule to follow is you should be able to clear it in about 5 minutes. If you do a grift and it takes 10 minutes thats too long for efficiency, go down at least 2 lvls, maybe 3. So you know if you can do a t6 rift in about 5m you can farm t6.
Once you have your build complete (all the items you want) then you're just hunting for ancient versions.
Perfect thanks

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't played the last few seasons, probably just over a year ago was the last time I played. I picked Barbarian this time and got some decent gear yesterday, it is the leap/quake build with the boots that let you jump 3 times. I haven't seen how high I can go in a grift yet but yesterday I set it to 50 and cleared through that one easily. This is probably a stupid question but is T13 new or has that always been around? It seems to me that T10 was the highest it went the last time I was playing this game.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is T13 considered easy farming and that is where everybody is at or is T13 considered too high HP mobs so it is sub-optimal for farming and people stick to a lower tier?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
A lot of people never get T13 on easy farm mode, it's a LOT harder than T10. T10 is pretty fast to get on farmville status for most classes though.