Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also what the fuck is up with the 64 bit app? It runs like single digit fps on my 6700k and 1070. Had to turn on the 32bit app and no problems at all.
Well, a) it's a newly launched version of a game and b) it's by Blizzard. So expectations shouldn't be that far off from what we got.

Why they didn't hotfix and make 32 bit the default we'll never know.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I haven't found that too reliable either. I think the set is inherently flawed because you need to damage something(three times!) in order to gain some much needed DR. Teleporting through some packs of ranged or leapers can be really painful.

What fire spells have you been using? Disintegrate and Energy Twister seem like easy picks but I can't settle on the third slot. I'm thinking Mammoth Hydra is the best choice because the game treats the "you can only have one up" as a cooldown so you get max twister spam from Etched Sigil. But you can cast Hydra yourself to apply three spells reliably.

I've tried Blizzard(seems like a waste with Etched Sigil), Blackhole(kinda nice), and Magic Weapon(the ignite rune doesn't seem to proc often enough).

Manald Heal + Tal's + No archon builds seem viable, I'm going to shift towards those.

I've got the offhand that casts your spenders while using a channel spell. So I have disintegrate/twister/magic weapon:ignite and the bracers that pull mobs in to the twisters. Still haven't gotten any ancient parthan defenders yet but 4 sets of the twister bracers.

The twisters seem to proc the ignite plenty fast enough. I'm usually just clicking my beam across the screen a couple of times a second to spawn twisters and get things ignited as they all get sucked into clumps. But I rarely see the 6pc icon. :/

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hahaha, thats what happens when you remember you have a free bnet name change and got bored of your 12 year old emo "Alone" tag while being shit faced playing hots with some buddies.

lmk if you boys wanna play later though once i make a new equally awful name after work~

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hahaha, thats what happens when you remember you have a free bnet name change and got bored of your 12 year old emo "Alone" tag while being shit faced playing hots with some buddies.

lmk if you boys wanna play later though once i make a new equally awful name after work~

And so IEATNOODLES was born.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've got the offhand that casts your spenders while using a channel spell. So I have disintegrate/twister/magic weapon:ignite and the bracers that pull mobs in to the twisters. Still haven't gotten any ancient parthan defenders yet but 4 sets of the twister bracers.

The twisters seem to proc the ignite plenty fast enough. I'm usually just clicking my beam across the screen a couple of times a second to spawn twisters and get things ignited as they all get sucked into clumps. But I rarely see the 6pc icon. :/

I use MW:Ignite too, but it's a backup. Disintegrate has a 11% chance to proc, so you cannot rely on Disintegrate + Energy Twister + MW:I to get you the three burns quickly. Remember that procs cannot proc, so the twisters from Etched Sigil will NOT apply MW:I. I've yet to try it, but I think quick disintegrate to spawn a twister then mammoth hydra(manually, likely, or proc if lucky) is the best way to apply three burns reliably.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
If the little icon above the mobs is to be trusted, nearly everything gets fully 3 stack ignited quickly doing what I'm doing. And they keep burning as I continue to move.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This build is so weird because with 6pc I can't just constantly fire off WoL and I have to count the stack.

Yeah, I find that mechanic pretty clunky too. I'm hoping that I will be able to switch to Inna's generator build, but getting ancient Shenlong's has always been too much of a pain in the ass in the past. Especially since they have to roll quite specific mods to be useful as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone else playing the Crusader?
Still not sure I like it but seems fun enough so far.
I loved crusader when they first came out but I had the legendaries that let you infinitely throw your shield so not sure how they are now.

Still not sure I love monk yet

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Captain America build is still quite good. Not the absolute best for pushing grifts, but you'll get the season journey done no problem.

Leadsalad Leadsalad I tried out Mammoth Hydra, I suggest you do the same. It works even better than I expected. Etched Sigil respects any cast made by you or it. So, if you cast a hydra before spamming disintegrate, you'll ensure everything that procs from ES for the next ~14s is a twister. Group everything up on your hydra and they'll have three burns easy.

Tal's + Manald is much better than this build either way though...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Leapquake is powerful as fuck. Threw the gear together cause I had all the pieces, re-rolled them to more or less work and tried it. meh/non ancient weap etc and I'm wrecking shit