Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did a Condemn Crusader build last season, you just clear everything. It's stupidly easy as you just numlock half the abilities.
Yea, got up to GR93 last season on a Condemn Crusader. Problem I have is I don't like being so lopsided on killing Trash vs RG. Obviously since I like clearing out all the trash, I understand killing RG might take some extra time but the Crusader was stupid. You'd get to an RG with 2 minutes left, and still fail because you couldn't kill it in time.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I did a 97 or 98 on Crusader last season, only RG I remember having problems with was Perdition.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made a demon hunter. I tried all the popular builds with Necro and just wasn't in to them. So now I'm paragon 530 with no gear but I think I'll be happier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Made a demon hunter. I tried all the popular builds with Necro and just wasn't in to them. So now I'm paragon 530 with no gear but I think I'll be happier.
Can blast you through some grifts or whatever later if you need a hand gearing.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost geared back up. Doing t10/gr45 in like 4 and a half minutes. Missing a couple key pieces for the push build. Missing a lot for the UE farm build.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Back to geared for the push build. I destroyed up to 70 with out even thinking about it. I really like the Nat/Mar build. It's a lot of fun.

SeanDoe1z1

This blanket bot ban been somewhat refreshing, although it doesn't hit the hardcore .001 players.

For a game so old seeing turbohud get axed is annoying. Something blizzard should have implemented 4 years ago.

kudos

<Banned>
If it's not an MMO then they have completely gone full retard. I'd take an open world Witcher type game too.

I have a feeling it's a stupid fucking mobile game.

After reading that position description... Why do people still request cover letters? They are fucking pointless and all of that information should be discussed in an interview.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If it's not an MMO then they have completely gone full retard. I'd take an open world Witcher type game too.

I have a feeling it's a stupid fucking mobile game.

After reading that position description... Why do people still request cover letters? They are fucking pointless and all of that information should be discussed in an interview.
I wonder if they will hire people who have no experience with procedural generation again, for D3 they literally had people leaning on the job how to make a roguelike.

kudos

<Banned>
I wonder if they will hire people who have no experience with procedural generation again, for D3 they literally had people leaning on the job how to make a roguelike.
I think it's safe to say they didn't take the development of D3 that seriously internally at Blizzard.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Season 14 First Look: Themed Seasons

I don't know if I even want to do the 2-weeker again this time, they clearly dropped the set balance patch and then left it to pasture. Double goblins is not a bone big enough for another reset.

"This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed" :-| no double goblin plateau's, lame as shit. Also, wtf no 2x pet goblin, those are rare enough anyway who gives a fuck

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
wtb path of exile game design combined with blizzard art, animation, and smoothness.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users