Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
It was half off not too long ago.
should already be permanently bundled at half off, and then further have half off sales occasionally lol

no reason to not include the base game if you buy RoS at this point

either way, monk seems really, really strong. I never bothered playing one outside of the original console release of D3 lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
should already be permanently bundled at half off, and then further have half off sales occasionally lol

no reason to not include the base game if you buy RoS at this point

either way, monk seems really, really strong. I never bothered playing one outside of the original console release of D3 lol
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...ULTIMATEEVIL00

$34.79 . Diablo 3 UEE for Ps4.

Seasons not that important. Have fun on the couch with your lady!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Does DH just suck really bad solo, or is it me. I do a ton of damage, but I can't take a hit from anything
I wouldn't say they suck solo, but they definitely benefit the most from grouping. Some people were getting creative by running 0 dog WD(not possible without legacy gear) just to spam potions for the 3 DH. Anyway, the "ewww, don't touch me" playstyle is definitely love/hate. They can be fun when you overgear content and clear shit ridiculously fast, but when things don't die in 2-3 hits, it gets really tiresome to have to dodge pretty much everything.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I just did GR30 solo. By the end I killed the Rift Guardian in 40 seconds, but only cleared the thing in like 13 minutes because revive timer zzz

Also for the life of me I can't get an ancient weapon. I've only seen 1 Ramaladni so I don't want to waste it on a not good weapon
frown.png
. I can't even get the recipe for the xbow.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Did they give WDs better movement abilities btw? Or reduced the cd on the spirit walk shit? I kinda liked my HC WD when I quit but it was so fucking slow it annoyed me, didn't help that I was usually playing DH vaulting around like a madman.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I got one... it's level 40.
I managed to get a decent Furnace and stone of jordan on 2nd day of season, but not a single set item so far. I enjoy playing for the first 60 hours or so and then it just gets so slow between upgrades I have trouble keeping at it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Guess it's time to reinstall this again.

Did they reset the ladder? Too lazy to read.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Yeah. I just did GR30 solo. By the end I killed the Rift Guardian in 40 seconds, but only cleared the thing in like 13 minutes because revive timer zzz

Also for the life of me I can't get an ancient weapon. I've only seen 1 Ramaladni so I don't want to waste it on a not good weapon
frown.png
. I can't even get the recipe for the xbow.
Ya, its sorta feast or famine with the gifts. Friend of mine has only ever gotten 2, while I have 2 or 3 used and 5 in my storage. Its wierd.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Really enjoying my, probably in reality gimpy, Tempest Rush build. I got 4pc Sunwuko (really 3pc+RRoG) and I can clear Torment 4 pretty easily now. Getting close to making T6 a reality. My weapon isn't quite good enough yet I think and I could really use Inna's. Gungdo's are ridiculous, even though mine are badly rolled they help me a ton.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm Mcfly#1102, SCS2 Demon Hunter . Add me if you're looking for a partner to play with. Typically from 5p-11p est. (Or even if you just need a quick PL)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Really enjoying my, probably in reality gimpy, Tempest Rush build. I got 4pc Sunwuko (really 3pc+RRoG) and I can clear Torment 4 pretty easily now. Getting close to making T6 a reality. My weapon isn't quite good enough yet I think and I could really use Inna's. Gungdo's are ridiculous, even though mine are badly rolled they help me a ton.
There is a viable endgame TR build. I believe it uses the flurry rune. It's kinda janky because the area on the flurry damage is kinda small but it does make up for that with fast travel speed(with a Quangs).

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Is anyone finding it more common to get the wrong main stat on your gear? Last season it happened sometimes, but for me this season I feel cursed. Playing a barb and I get a RoRG with Int, 2 Ancient 2handers with Int, Unity with Dex, plus multiple other crappy pieces of gear. Pretty sure even if I got a furnace it would roll the wrong main stat. Also, my group of 12ish people (7 of which go hard) just found its first Furnace last night. On a WD that probably won't go Jade soooo yeah.