Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I've been trying to get 4 IK and 6 Wastes using the rorg. Having perma Wrath is pretty nice damage boost. Can't get lucky with a boulder though
frown.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been trying to get 4 IK and 6 Wastes using the rorg. Having perma Wrath is pretty nice damage boost. Can't get lucky with a boulder though
frown.png
Once you do, the rape train has no brakes. The spin to win build is T5-6 ready with just WW6 from 5 pieces plus RoRG. Even with a middling IK wep, WW6 + IK4 is insane. When I first got it, I tested the standard build at GRift 29 and plowed it in under 3 minutes. I went ahead and took the upgrade to 39, and even with sloppy as shit execution (new build) and no unity, I still finished with time to spare. Fun build.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
what does it mean when these guys are saying 40's grifts my keys. What is "my keys"? Everybody needs their own key as far as I have ever seen.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
its for people who have higher keys. if player X has a level 50 key it will auto use that one if that is his only key. he is looking for someone with a lower level key aka you to open to speed farm and he gets to recycle his same rift key while you keep opening.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
MMMMMBOp played quite a lot, up to paragon 530ish now. Woo! Leveling is fast and I find it really enjoyable still. Finally gambled a Serpent Spark and it's amazing for grifting, but also found a Teleport wand (even though it was shit - I upped the stats as much as possible and gifted that) and it's so enjoyable. I need an ancient one of these as it brings back the gameplay of Diablo 2 - just teleport around all day and wreck faces. Works extremely well with tal rasha set as well since you teleport, use a combo to kill everything, and by the time you teleport to a new pack you'll have your meteor cooldowns up again. It's great and I urge you all to try and get one

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
what does it mean when these guys are saying 40's grifts my keys. What is "my keys"? Everybody needs their own key as far as I have ever seen.
If somebody is saying LFM 40's grifts my keys it means that they went ahead and already did the trials and now have multiple lvl 40'ish keys they want to farm. For example if someone is LFM 40's grifts and they have keys, all I need to do is show up to the game with 1 keystone which is a higher level. Lets say I have a level 50 grift key well I can use that 1 50 grift key to get into any lvl 40 grifts. All you need to do is keep upgrading keystone at urshi and getting a fresh key to recycle.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've gotten every set except the wastes one on my seasonal barb, having a hell of a time getting last two pieces to use with RoRG even.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It was proven that each "game" you start has a set loot table wasn't it? If thats still the case if you're not seeing certain items be sure to restart your game. I'm fairly sure this is true because I hadn't seen a nats hand xbow in forever then get 2 back to back. Same thing when I received a flying D and furnace on on my monk.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there a shift in build when you switch from WW6+IK4 to WW6+BK? I happened to complete my BK set and swapped them in for my IK weapon, but it didn't really feel better. The unlimited fury was nice, but you had to give up permazerker and the damage seemed less.

I assume I missed them memo, someone enlighten me.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With the 6+4IK set up and BB, I can get up to 51, but I HATE the playstyle.

The straight wastes with BK weapons is sooo much more fun to me. Besides I don't care about leader boards too much.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Screw the 6+4IK setup, Way too slow and if you die you are fucked.

Go with 6 wastes and BK swords. Use a obsidian ring and a CoE. Use Goguk as one of your gems. Stack CDR.

I run around with perm zerker, ancients, and ignore pain.

Easy clear 50-51+