Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

penalty_sl

shitlord
Was worried I'd have to make a barb for speed running keys and bounties, but after getting ancient majumas dagger/mojo I tried it out with helltooth and was still able to easily clear t10 and run around at 100% move speed. Plus running around as a chicken is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This fucking torment 10 3mins clear thing sucks. I got kinda close once but most of the few rifts that seem they might be decent(basically open areas since everything else is garbage) then have like terrible elite density or mob types that give shit progress, or in one case, like 5 packs with fucking shielding. I can do 4mins easy but the gap between 3mins and 4mins is pretty huge. And then there's the fucking shit where once you're done, you still have to recall and turn in before it counts, so you basically need to clear in 2:45 or so.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Trying to get my crusader going and this hammer spam shit is kinda good with damage but I'm missing gear that makes resource recap better.

My gear is kinda shitty though.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So I hit 300 on my seasons char earlier today and I've gotten most of my beartooth setup except for ancient bits here and there... but I STILL dont have an invul trink for my follower. Just shitty luck or am I missing something? Only seen one gift so far too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So I hit 300 on my seasons char earlier today and I've gotten most of my beartooth setup except for ancient bits here and there... but I STILL dont have an invul trink for my follower. Just shitty luck or am I missing something? Only seen one gift so far too.
I got 5 of the reduced cooldown for templar and then a bunch of enchantress stuff and a single scoundrel token. But it really doesn't matter, there's only 3 legendaries, just craft and upgrade rares, 1/3 chance to get the invuln one, it took me 4crafts to get mine.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Gearing up a character has never been so difficult for me. This season is driving me nuts. I'm stuck at t5-6 cause I'm missing key pieces of gear. I still need a Gungo gear bracer, pair of uliana boots for 6 piece bonus(would cube but no duplicates pieces seems to drop for me), a flow of eternity(can do without it) and a fist of az. Once I have those I can go into the higher torments with no issues. Any RR monks doing Loot Share runs? I have keys that I can use for Grifts. I tried the community but I'm starting to think they are hoarding pieces.

Also how are monks clear speed compared to other classes? I know WW barbs are pretty fast and so are WDs. I was grouped with 2 WW barbs doing rifts and they were killing so quickly.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ulianna monks kill quick, and the spirit generator build also does. For flow of eternity at least, you could roll another monk, level it to 29 or 30 whichever it is, then upgrade at that point, assuming it's for cubing. At that level, you can only get like 3daibos I was reading. The rest it's mostly a matter of gambling the slots over and over.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Aurael - Community - Diablo III

Wut do besides get betterer versions? Rings are junk, I was doing better with Focus/Restraint so I am going back to them. I want to like Convention but it basically only did slightly more damage than I did with F/R set but only when the buff was rotated on lightning. Maybe SOJ + Convention instead of F/R once I find a SOJ or something?

I will replace Bane of the Powerful as well once I get my Gogok of Swiftness up there.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
People weren't kidding when they said Crusaders suck ass until they get 6pc Seekers.

It's easy to play, I don't die, but the damage isn't there yet. Only at 2pc. Its just not fast.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Right now I do (reliably) 500-600M crits with hammers. It goes up with buffs/group/etc.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Got ancient manajuma knife and non ancient mojo. Cannot stand angry chicken, sadly. Good rolls on knife though, so I enchanted to socket and am getting close to 1M damage. Kadala hooked me up with Jeram's bracer and helltooth shoulder. Just need chest for 4 piece. Then belt of fetishes so I can swap out passive. Then 6 piece. Then scrimshaw farming. Then totd farming (my NS has an ancient totd in the bank, so that's something to look forward to). I should be farming t6 regularly after I get 4 piece, as that will be a huge drop in squish factor. I have been running with zombie dogs and garg. Because they apply necrosis to everything they hit and they tank shit for me. Dogs also are huge survivability, as they heal me up right quick. Still under 100 paragons, so that will change once I start getting up towards 400 and get my +life and start replacing my vit items with ancient versions.

Tomorrow morning is going to be fun. Didn't get a chance to play with Jeram's yet.

I really wish they would add some recipe functionality to the cube. Let it take mats from inventory/bank automatically instead of having to break stacks down manually.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wish you hung out last night with Harfle man. Got him full wastes + weapons and a decent Hellfire amulet with Ruthless passive. And I want to say ~140 paragon. (He started at level 42). Pretty insane for just a few hrs of work. As always just send me a tell or something if you need a hand gearing/leveling your barb.
For sure man! You're the barb on my list (and again, thanks and a HUGE shoutout)!

I probably should have hung out more evne if to just cllear bounties.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ulianna monks kill quick, and the spirit generator build also does. For flow of eternity at least, you could roll another monk, level it to 29 or 30 whichever it is, then upgrade at that point, assuming it's for cubing. At that level, you can only get like 3daibos I was reading. The rest it's mostly a matter of gambling the slots over and over.
That's a pretty good idea. If I can get a level 30ish FoE and cube it I'll be happy with that. I won't be using on my character anyway.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Starting to push Grifts with my barb. Got a slow start to the season. Figured I would be rifting with HotA but I'm enjoying the seismic slam build more than I thought I would.

Numbers are becoming inflated pretty quick. Already doing 3-5 billion hits solo and 5-8 billion damage hits in a group. Probably won't be addressed but its interesting they let WoW do that, toned it back a bit, and now are letting D3 do it too.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Upgrade a rare one in the cube. There's only 3 different legendary follower items so it should be really easy to get.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Crusader builds are pretty boring so far. The seeker set is a huge spike in damage at 4pc nd giant at 6pc. Stcuk at 2 pieces right now any grinding rifts is slow. Mob packs are fast but single target dps is dreadful.

Gonna give it another go tonight and see if I can get some drops. If not, maybe try another class or go back to wizard.

I did get a weapon that makes blessed shield free to cast. Seems like I can't get anything to work with it.

Also got a blade of prophecy. I have no idea what good this weapon is for.

Nulolan

N00b
Is there still a rerolled guild ? i just came back and started a demon hunter on seasons would be cool to have people to chat with/play with. IGN is Nulolan#1973.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Got ancient manajuma knife and non ancient mojo. Cannot stand angry chicken, sadly. Good rolls on knife though, so I enchanted to socket and am getting close to 1M damage. Kadala hooked me up with Jeram's bracer and helltooth shoulder. Just need chest for 4 piece. Then belt of fetishes so I can swap out passive. Then 6 piece. Then scrimshaw farming. Then totd farming (my NS has an ancient totd in the bank, so that's something to look forward to). I should be farming t6 regularly after I get 4 piece, as that will be a huge drop in squish factor. I have been running with zombie dogs and garg. Because they apply necrosis to everything they hit and they tank shit for me. Dogs also are huge survivability, as they heal me up right quick. Still under 100 paragons, so that will change once I start getting up towards 400 and get my +life and start replacing my vit items with ancient versions.

Tomorrow morning is going to be fun. Didn't get a chance to play with Jeram's yet.

I really wish they would add some recipe functionality to the cube. Let it take mats from inventory/bank automatically instead of having to break stacks down manually.
I just dropped dogs, as I didn't feel I was benefiting much from them. Leeching is based on LoH, so I can't see it being that useful. I am farming t6 but had to pick up spirit vessel and walk. I just got 4 pc helltooth before logging last night so going to rework my build.

Would any higher end WDs be able to take a look? Without 6 pc I feel like I have to keep the pets. The passives arent my norm, I changed them last night before logging.

Fockem - Community - Diablo III