Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thanks. I'll probably level the normal way since I have absolutely no gear and haven't played in forever. Anything I should know about what to save for crafting and such? Also, what's a good barb levelling build?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Literally anything goes for leveling, you will want to switch up skills based on uniques you find anyway. I recommend picking up all rares and salvaging those, make sure you blacksmith is as high as possible and adventure mode is faster than story, but you won't have access to that until you finish A5

Khane

If you play Seasonal just shout out in clan and one of us will power level you. I am at work until 10 PM EST today and tomorrow but home all day Mon/Tues if you want to level multiple classes.

For barb you want Wastes 6 pc and Bul-Kathos weapons 2 pc and from there you can speed farm anything you want to gear up for a hota build to do grifts more efficiently.
What's the name of the RR clan?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Khane, just get your ass to 70 ASAP. You can dick around on normal all you want farming bounties for mats and recipes after that and get yourself geared for torment 1. After that it's just rift/grift your way into gear and higher torments.

Khane

Yea I got myself to about level 8 and realized I don't give a shit about leveling myself. Just sent a request to join the clan. If anyone feels like PLing me that would be good.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'll be on later tonight. Of you're not 70 yet I'll get you there.

Also, if you're getting antsy press o and search for powerlevel in the community search window (not clan) and hop in the channel. Someone will do it for you.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
More fun with 2nd WD. I just realized Manajuma has an additional benefit. I can run right on through packs, so I can just skip to whatever level or mob I want to murder. Farming bounties just became 99% less irritating!

Khane

I made a new character no idea I'd it was on the new ladder season. How can I tell?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It has a leaf icon somewhere on char creation, or just talk in general chat and if you have a leaf next to your name you're on season.

Khane

Yep I wasn't seasonal so I created a new seasonal char. Looks like you can play adventure right from level 1 as a season char. battle.net name is Ritley57, why hasn't anyone accepted my request for clan invite? Slackers!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yep I wasn't seasonal so I created a new seasonal char. Looks like you can play adventure right from level 1 as a season char. battle.net name is Ritley57, why hasn't anyone accepted my request for clan invite? Slackers!
Hey now, we got you to 70 and 80 paragon points in one session, dork.

wink.png

Khane

Thanks for that! Some more good samaritans let me gimp along in level 55 grifts today. 309 Paragon!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I tried a 55 today on my DH but it was too much. Did a 51 fairly easily with semi-shit mobs. Seems like most of the time I try 50+ grifts I get asstastical mobs.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I tried a 55 today on my DH but it was too much. Did a 51 fairly easily with semi-shit mobs. Seems like most of the time I try 50+ grifts I get asstastical mobs.
Part of doing solo rifts is fishing. I complete solo 55's in like 10 minutes one time and then right on the buzzer at other times. Shit's annoying as hell.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They should really change the UI so that mobs start coming at you in waves from across the entire zone in rifts/grifts. Or give an option for a zone wide aggro.