Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you do that without any gold find?
Depends on how you do it. Killing a Gilded Baron requires at least 9000% GF to be safe (Goldskin, Kymbo's Gold, Goldwrap, Emerald+Leoric cubed, paragon, full group on T10). Ruins of Corvus can probably be done with just the emerald+leoric, paragon, and a rank 50 hoarder provided you scout the map and open doors first.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sprinter is annoying to find people for, and soloable only on a few classes and requires decent RNG on some of the maps(a lot of which are act5 maps, meaning you can fail a run late).

You can do HC Avarice, but it'd take even longer? You need to level a char to 70(can be powerlvled), then gear it from 0, so you can do T10 safely. It'd be faster to run GRs on your main and feed bloodshards to an alt to do set dungeons with. That's what I did at least, I didn't play my wizard more than a couple hours total, like 20mins to get to 70, then a few minutes spread over a while just logging in, dumping bloodshards at kadala, and logging out, and eventually I did the set dungeons. GR55 would probably be faster than doing a bunch of set dungeons too, you only really need 6pc of any set, an ancient weapon of any kind, 400+ paragon and F+R(wrong main stat is fine), and your high level gems and you'd be fine for GR55.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If you like arpgs or the previous Diablo games, then I'd say absolutely. It's come a long way from the piece of crap they released in 2012.

Really enjoying the WD for the first time in S5, running around with a massive army of pets is awesome (if slightly frustrating sometimes with the inability to control them). Not a fan of the set dungeons though - I spent over an hour trying to complete one last night and repeatedly failed with only 2 or 3 kills to go. Maybe some of the others are better though?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Na they're mostly shit. I'd say a handful out of the entirety of them is "ok", the rest is just obnoxious shit. WD ones, Arachyr was fine, even though boring, Zuni was easy IF you get the offhand to remove cd on grasp, Helltooth was annoying and Jade was a fuckfest with the stupid disappearing snakes.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
If you like arpgs or the previous Diablo games, then I'd say absolutely. It's come a long way from the piece of crap they released in 2012.

Really enjoying the WD for the first time in S5, running around with a massive army of pets is awesome (if slightly frustrating sometimes with the inability to control them). Not a fan of the set dungeons though - I spent over an hour trying to complete one last night and repeatedly failed with only 2 or 3 kills to go. Maybe some of the others are better though?
Sounds like another person who wasted an hour instead of asking a friend to help...

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Any suggestions on how to twink a wizard? If it's even possible. Have a 70 DH. Do I need to run lower difficulty to get gear for a level 1?

Vorph

Get someone to PL it to 70 in 10-15 minutes, then run GRs on the DH for shards to spend on the Wizard to get the set(s) and sources you want. Then cube a bunch of rare wands to try to get Aether Walker, Wand of Woh, etc. The only 'hard' part is getting good int jewelry.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sounds like another person who wasted an hour instead of asking a friend to help...
All of my friends burnt out in S4 and don't have any interest in coming back to the game, sadly, and it was pretty late at night so nobody in the clan was online.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dumb question time. I've enver grouped with anyone and always play solo. Kind of burnt out on my barb. If I group or get PL by someone does everyone get their own loot pile and such? No limits on who you can group with?

Vorph

Yes, all loot is instanced. The only limits on grouping are that characters under level 70 can't join games higher than T6. You can still PL someone from 1 to 70 in 2-3 rifts though (two if they have cain's set/born's set/ruby with leoric's crown cubed).

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, all loot is instanced. The only limits on grouping are that characters under level 70 can't join games higher than T6. You can still PL someone from 1 to 70 in 2-3 rifts though (two if they have cain's set/born's set/ruby with leoric's crown cubed).
On ps4 we can't figure out how to do Torment rifts until someone is at least 70 but having killed Diablo opens up Master and Death opens up Adventure mode. It doesn't take long to get 70.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got to 40 lasts night running solo. Wasn't a big issue just running Cain's crafted (lvl 29?) and whatever dropped. I wasn't aware you share paragon either I thought they would have to redone lol. Never played another character. Started with 550 paragon. Didn't take long, maybe 3 rifts solo. without any real gear other than the cain's.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
You can do the avaritia achievement fairly easily with avarice band, max boon and max gold paragons. With approx 20 in gold find paragons and a few items with 30ish gold find (Accidentally, a few rings etc rolled with it) I was getting approximately 49mil from a gilded baron, and that wasn't gearing for it. That was also solo on t10. No leorics and emerald etc. Just those things. Eventually I got sick of waiting to find a baron and be ready for it, so I just opened up a t10 cow level and equipped avarice with boon, and max gold find paragons. Had a 413 mob kill streak when I hit 53mil. Super easy; I just ran around the outside. (This was also solo.)

You don't need anything else.

Ended up just doing a damn 45 no set bonus right cuz fuck I hate these stupid set dungeons. The blue posts about them are fucking rage inducing. "Yea we know they suck and yea we could have done better with them and yea all the things you guys say we should have done we considered, but we ultimately didn't do and pushed it forward as is."

I really don't know what they are for. The most annoying part about the post was them saying they didn't want to "spoil" builds or whatever, so they scraped the whole "premade set" idea for the dungeon but that seems so asinine. I get people don't want to read guides, but if people understood even HALF of the ways you can make certain sets and items synergize, they'd probably get way more excited about shit. Like, the might of the earth set would have lut socks, but they didn't want to spoil the way lut socks would work.

What is the point of set dungeons then? I really want the wings and pennants and shit but god damn this shit is annoying as fuck.

ANYWAYS

Anyone on HC still playing? I need a plvl to 70 to finish my season journey.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Cna sprinter be soloed? I've seen a DH on the leaderboard that did it I couldn't believe it. I tried with my crusader with always-on steed, but fell way short.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You can do the avaritia achievement fairly easily with avarice band, max boon and max gold paragons. With approx 20 in gold find paragons and a few items with 30ish gold find (Accidentally, a few rings etc rolled with it) I was getting approximately 49mil from a gilded baron, and that wasn't gearing for it. That was also solo on t10. No leorics and emerald etc. Just those things. Eventually I got sick of waiting to find a baron and be ready for it, so I just opened up a t10 cow level and equipped avarice with boon, and max gold find paragons. Had a 413 mob kill streak when I hit 53mil. Super easy; I just ran around the outside. (This was also solo.)

You don't need anything else.

Ended up just doing a damn 45 no set bonus right cuz fuck I hate these stupid set dungeons. The blue posts about them are fucking rage inducing. "Yea we know they suck and yea we could have done better with them and yea all the things you guys say we should have done we considered, but we ultimately didn't do and pushed it forward as is."

I really don't know what they are for. The most annoying part about the post was them saying they didn't want to "spoil" builds or whatever, so they scraped the whole "premade set" idea for the dungeon but that seems so asinine. I get people don't want to read guides, but if people understood even HALF of the ways you can make certain sets and items synergize, they'd probably get way more excited about shit. Like, the might of the earth set would have lut socks, but they didn't want to spoil the way lut socks would work.

What is the point of set dungeons then? I really want the wings and pennants and shit but god damn this shit is annoying as fuck.

ANYWAYS

Anyone on HC still playing? I need a plvl to 70 to finish my season journey.
I can PL you up in HC if you still need one. Hit me up @ janx#1578