Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
On another topic, anyone run an amulet that negates a certain damage type instead of a hellfire or do you just bank on getting your ass handed to you on reflect damage bosses?
Reflect damage is physical and nothing negates physical damage 100%. I think they even changed some of the fire and poison only damage bosses to melee as physical to reduce the effectiveness of wearing a maras or xypherian for fishing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
RNGesus hating on you fierce.
I thought maybe it had a reduced chance since the range is pretty narrow, but jeeze socket is either you get one or you don't and it's not that bad. Like I said tho I spent blood shards on stuff when I decided to change builds and got an ancient yang on the first buy. Evening out I guess.

Also anyone game with a gaming mouse with the freewheeling scroll wheel with move bound to it to make moving easier? Seen several streamers using it. Like it?

Surn

Molten Core Raider
I thought maybe it had a reduced chance since the range is pretty narrow, but jeeze socket is either you get one or you don't and it's not that bad. Like I said tho I spent blood shards on stuff when I decided to change builds and got an ancient yang on the first buy. Evening out I guess.

Also anyone game with a gaming mouse with the freewheeling scroll wheel with move bound to it to make moving easier? Seen several streamers using it. Like it?
I usually use the C button for my forced move button and just hold it down with my thumb while my fingers use abilities.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Some affixes are weighted differently. Try getting something other than damage range if you reroll damage range, or try getting +elite damage on a weapon or quiver. Very uncommon.

Borzak

Thought I was making good progress. Watched the #1 DH clear GR 89 or 90 can't remember. Seeing the string of multiple 3 trillion hits on the boss really puts you in place, all while being at 20% health on purpose the entire rift.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well it's not really strings? The only time he's doing trillion damage is on FoK, and he hits the boss 3times total with it. Rest of the time it's a few billions of damage from strafe which is almost nothing. The 2nd hit is pretty crazy though, 20trillion damage. Boss goes from 55% to 5% in one hit.

Borzak

Just trying to avoid health globes looked like a huge pain in the ass in itself.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Reflect damage is physical and nothing negates physical damage 100%. I think they even changed some of the fire and poison only damage bosses to melee as physical to reduce the effectiveness of wearing a maras or xypherian for fishing.
That's no longer true as of 2.4. Reflect now reflects the element of the skill that caused it, so you can immune yourself to Reflect as long as you don't use physical.

Borzak

That's what I thought as well, use a fire rune and someting that makes you immune to fire damage and you negate reflect damage.

Borzak

Finally got my roll on my chest piece, 10%. I didn't play at all yesterday, maybe that helped lol. Had enough for 3 rolls and got it on the 3rd roll.

I only have 30k LoH. I really don't have a problem doing multiple packs unless I get some reflect damage ones in there and really bad if I get more than 1. Because I'm spamming multi shot it's hard to pick out the rest of the pack and not shoot that one while I get the others down. If the map is an outdoor one that's large enough sometimes I'll get my ass handed to me on reflect damage from shit I can't see yet I hit while shooting the shit between me and them.

I think I'm going to try and get a decent amulet with anti fire on it. See if it helps, my hellfire sucks anyway. Rolled 4 this morning and got 3 with the same passivle. Blah, same shitty passive I already had.

Now at 1.7 million damage and 110million toughness with all my buffs going. Could use more ancients lol, just 2 now.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got my roll on my chest piece, 10%. I didn't play at all yesterday, maybe that helped lol. Had enough for 3 rolls and got it on the 3rd roll.

I only have 30k LoH. I really don't have a problem doing multiple packs unless I get some reflect damage ones in there and really bad if I get more than 1. Because I'm spamming multi shot it's hard to pick out the rest of the pack and not shoot that one while I get the others down. If the map is an outdoor one that's large enough sometimes I'll get my ass handed to me on reflect damage from shit I can't see yet I hit while shooting the shit between me and them.

I think I'm going to try and get a decent amulet with anti fire on it. See if it helps, my hellfire sucks anyway. Rolled 4 this morning and got 3 with the same passivle. Blah, same shitty passive I already had.

Now at 1.7 million damage and 110million toughness with all my buffs going. Could use more ancients lol, just 2 now.
30k LoH seems like it would be enough. IDK, guess I need to play DH again next season. I really don't remember reflect damage being even speed bumps the last two seasons since they toned it down.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It did go from instant death to not noticeable in lower difficulties last season, but it is still a lot of damage at end lvl grifts, still not quite as bad as it was before, which was instant, but you still could kill yourself in 2s. Reflects damage was one of the only things that was killing me while playing my dh towards the end of last season. The higher you go, the worse it gets so I imagine its worse this season since people are pushing 90 and shit. And like borzak said you're spamming multishot so you cant not hit them, I would have to just run around and spam while the reflect shield wasn't up.

Borzak

Special event going on now with another cow level. Thru the month of March people are guessing.

Borzak

It did go from instant death to not noticeable in lower difficulties last season, but it is still a lot of damage at end lvl grifts, still not quite as bad as it was before, which was instant, but you still could kill yourself in 2s. Reflects damage was one of the only things that was killing me while playing my dh towards the end of last season. The higher you go, the worse it gets so I imagine its worse this season since people are pushing 90 and shit. And like borzak said you're spamming multishot so you cant not hit them, I would have to just run around and spam while the reflect shield wasn't up.
Yeah if you can avoid them I do. Like I said if the map is real open like some outdoor maps you'll get it boom dead and not realise you were even hitting them. Still kind of blows my mind I go 1/2 way across a map and there's a legendary there from some dead mop so far away It was several screens off of what I could see. It's like a machine gun, not sure what it was like in past seasons. But a 30% multishot speed buff plus all the other stuff. Never having to stop to generate hatred just constant spam the multishot with enough of a primary spender to proc focus and restraint.

There are ways around it but if I could negate it would really cut down on the time avoiding it, plus I'm not sure even if I got a good hellfire amulet it would make that big of a difference passive wise.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Special event going on now with another cow level. Thru the month of March people are guessing.

I think Blizzard confirmed in an interview it was for this month, the birth month of employee Kevin Kanai Griffith who had died w/ cancer.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I know it's a long shot, but I'd like another expansion. They really phoned it in with the content for ROS.