Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My AH sales have come to a grinding halt this week. Not sure if I am just accidentally overpricing or if the market has slowed down. How's everyone else doing on sales?
I've sold two items since last Friday. One each on the regular and RMAH.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've never cared for spray of teeth, radius too small for me, but this is a solid build for progression. Only other suggestion I may make is why not use the boar instead of bat in this build? You have nothing that uses a lot of hatred.
I was just explaining my build, but anything I said/say is pretty much my opinion and that of those I play with. Not implying anyone is wrong in their choice, just justifying mine with my own theories.
smile.png

--Simply put: Mobs move around a lot. Even though 3 traps is the limit, I have to cast more for new positioning. If the mob/s are stationary, then there is only a small delay between the last Echoing Blast on the first trap before you cast a new trap. Its a small dip in DPS to start that trap over again, but Im not a min/max person to the degree that Im going to pay attention to that one blast. But essentially, this keeps my Hatred on Empty all the time.

I think the Boar pet is a nuisance and dies a lot. The benefits that you gain from having the Boar Pet out versus the additional casts on Spike Trap do not compare, in my opinion. At 550 resists, thats around 83 resist to all from Boar. A single swipe from an elite on MP5 for me averages at something like 20-35khp. I constantly see my traps exploding for 250k+. 15% Life Steal from just Shadow Power Life Steal alone and I think its easy to see why I would value just ONE additional trap cast that strikes for that amount 3 times over 83 resist all. (Not to mention, the Boar can die where the Bat Companion is cast and forget).

Hungering Arrow is debatable, but I still think Spray of Teeth is better because the odds of Devouring Arrow Piercing an additional target gets ridiculously low. Whereas a Critical Strike is almost to the point of Dependable for your average Demon Hunter.

As far as gear and stats go > Mur is right in what to work for. Though, thats going to take ages of work or a bit of Cash. Im not a fan of spending money on the RMAH though. :p But it is true that about 20 bucks can save you weeks worth of grinding.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
My AH sales have come to a grinding halt this week. Not sure if I am just accidentally overpricing or if the market has slowed down. How's everyone else doing on sales?
People have moved over to SimCity 2013 to get their fix of epic launch failures. But I've noticed this for a while now. Shit just does not sell any more, at least not if it doesn't have fantastic stats.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been moving some items in the 250-500k range which is enough to pay crafting bills. But nothing that will purchase an upgrade.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last night, I sold 2 obvious gold farmer items and some higher end barb shoulders in the 1.5-3 mil range. I'm still convinced nothing sells like gold farming items since those are the only items routinely removed from the economy. Well rolled follower tokens (especially enchantress and scoundrel) seem to sell well also. Vit, LoH, Regen and AllRes are popular affixes there.

Like Ishad, I move items in the 100k-500k range at maybe a 1-2 item per day rate. Pretty slow. Yellow weapons are almost impossible to sell since you have to roll a complete jackpot for it to be worth much.

After a miniature streak where I got 3 sellable lego drops in a row right when I came back, I've had mostly brimstones lately. "SWEET, a legendar.... awww fuck, a polearm."

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this worth reinstalling if I got bored and quit halfway through Act I at release?
Well you already own it, so no harm no foul I guess. However, things were never "broken" in the early game, so I doubt the experience at that stage is all that different.

Tenks

For the people running MP10 Keeps2 I was having much better XP/Legos per hour doing it on MP8 using the hybrid Rend/WW build.

Basically swap out your fury generator (frenzy, bash, etc...) with Rend /w Lacerate. When you enter the game swap your gear to get IK 5/5 bonus (not mandatory, but speeds it up) and take the fury generating passive (Unforgiving?) to get to 100+ fury. Battle shout, swap gear, take Brawler instead of Unforgiving. TP into Keeps 2 and pop WOTB and do things like you normally do but when you see a big pack hit shift (to initiate Rend assuming it's on mouse1) then sprint thru them again. That should be enough damage to kill the pack outright.

It was taking me maybe 15m per clear on MP10 and this is only taking me maybe 7m.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
Can anyone explain buying a Russian CD-Key and getting it to work in english? I think I'm willing to spend 30 bucks on this game.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've been away from D3 since Paragon levels first got introduced. How much has changed? Is the game much better now?

Edit - Went back and just saw a good post. Thanks, Daidraco.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The mighty weapon I posted earlier finally sold at 25 Million, so while certainly not 100 mil, still not to bad. That weapon is actually the most expensive thing I have managed to find and sell.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone farming in hc add me, serum#1204, playing a cm wiz. Going to start working on keys/the plan also to start doing ubers.

Stosh

Spent the last few days bidding on EF's because I did not want to pay more than 20% of my budget on a main hand. My goal was to try to build a decent Barb for less than 100 million. Here's what I ended up with:

Barb

I ended up spending 78.65 million, plus gems. Paper dps looks a bit low, but that's because of the SoJ for killing elites, which also helps minimize the annoying EF fears.

Bo Jackson_sl

shitlord
For the people running MP10 Keeps2 I was having much better XP/Legos per hour doing it on MP8 using the hybrid Rend/WW build.

Basically swap out your fury generator (frenzy, bash, etc...) with Rend /w Lacerate. When you enter the game swap your gear to get IK 5/5 bonus (not mandatory, but speeds it up) and take the fury generating passive (Unforgiving?) to get to 100+ fury. Battle shout, swap gear, take Brawler instead of Unforgiving. TP into Keeps 2 and pop WOTB and do things like you normally do but when you see a big pack hit shift (to initiate Rend assuming it's on mouse1) then sprint thru them again. That should be enough damage to kill the pack outright.

It was taking me maybe 15m per clear on MP10 and this is only taking me maybe 7m.
This worked extremely well for me, compared to farming Crypt of the Ancients on mp10 on loop. Thank you.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will take an expansion or an upgrade to itemization before I ever improve on this weapon.

Skorn
1484.4 DPS
+49% Damage
+340 Str
+11% IAS
+193 crit damage.

I love how cheap gold is to buy now. $6.00 per 100 Mil. Blizzard really needs to do a farm sweep.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
For the double: I hope in the xpac they go back to legendaries being a bit rarer again, but with less variation on how shitty many are or getting stats on them that make them worthless. Seeing ANY brown "shako" on the ground, drop in D2 was exciting. Really can't think of too many cases here of that. I dislike this "oh it was a shitty one" in terms of it having a terrible stat on it. It should just roll LESS of stats on it, then again also, should bump up the rarity some to account for it.

Item ideas? Items that make less played specs very viable/awesome. I think of that as a great way of tuning certain abilities for being op for starting chars versus being viable for the geared out farmers. Plus? It opens builds and just makes the game feel more open and fun.

niss_sl

shitlord
Have about 40m saved up for an upgrade but I have no idea where I should start, stick with crafting? I'm pretty much stuck on mp4, mp5 just takes too long. I'm open to suggestions but I really love AC/Bears build with jaunt, it's fun as hell.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S.../hero/11388842
Use mana return spiders and drop pierce the vail for something else. First upgrade should be your mojo; it's really bad. After that I'd replace your lacunis with rare gloves with +crit chance. Attack speed doesn't do much for you. Same with your gloves - get one with +crit chance and + crit damage.