Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I just don't understand how they managed to destroy one of the greatest gaming franchise. I love the Diablo IP but damn they are killing me with these decisions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Reminder that if you don't like this, you are a gigantic misogynist
rif-1541200156497.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually feel more sad than angry. I grew playing D1 and D2 during old fashioned LAN or during EQ downtimes, D3 was a huge letdown, and now this..
Had they announced the patch 1.15 for D2, it would have been much more accepted.
Looking at the Wiki page of Blizz, they have 4700 employees.. what the hell are they doing ? even the WC3 is a cheap ass move, you have the story, the gameplay, fuck most of the model can be directly taken from wow and this is it.
This is just sad and I feel sorry for them.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I actually feel more sad than angry. I grew playing D1 and D2 during old fashioned LAN or during EQ downtimes, D3 was a huge letdown, and now this..
Had they announced the patch 1.15 for D2, it would have been much more accepted.
Looking at the Wiki page of Blizz, they have 4700 employees.. what the hell are they doing ? even the WC3 is a cheap ass move, you have the story, the gameplay, fuck most of the model can be directly taken from wow and this is it.
This is just sad and I feel sorry for them.
This is almost exactly how I felt after Star Wars Episode 8.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
This is so bad it is sort of draining my want/will to play D3. Just logged in and I am kind of meh.
I was doing just that when i heard about this mobile clusterfuck.
Was logging into D3, saw the free gift destiny and when i went to check it out on the blizz page i found out about the mobile game.
Who is their freaking audience for this thing because it sure as fuck isn't Hardcore D3 min/maxers.
If they announced this as a side news while being coy and hinting about D4 or anything else there wouldn't have been this much backlash.
Now i dont even want the free Destiniy game because fuck Activision and the horse they rode in on!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Who is their freaking audience for this thing because it sure as fuck isn't Hardcore D3 min/maxers.

It's the guys in their 30's that played Diablo in their youth and can't invest in a full game because they have a couple kids and a full-time job, and need something to fill their time during their lunch break/bus-ride/shitter time.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
It's the guys in their 30's that played Diablo in their youth and can't invest in a full game because they have a couple kids and a full-time job, and need something to fill their time during their lunch break/bus-ride/shitter time.
They will have to dumb down Diablo allot and i mean ALLOT to actually make it attractive to that Candycrush crowd. Phone is just a terrible medium for an action rpg that has any depth to it.

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sad tbqh bros. Feel like a good old friend just passed away. Maybe that's over dramatic but seriously my favorite game franchise and my favorite game studio just committed sudoku. Mike leaving is the end of an era and pretty much the end of Blizzard as we knew it. RIP.

• 1Seriously?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wish David Brevik was working on Diablo. I know he has alot of hate but he can probably revive the Diablo franchise.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So someone point me to the newbie PoE guides so I can delete my first 5 characters. Fucking casual.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hit up the poe forums, they are actually really good. Can be a bit frustrating getting used to it at first.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So mad and happy at the same time about this (didn't really have much hope they'd release anything interesting to me), and would really hate to give any $$$ to those talentless fcktards after what they have done to d3 and wow. Now they have to double it and eff up wow classic and it's gg (there are emulators for that).

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I knew this blizzcon was going to be garbage, but I never expected this level of cringe. I'm never disappointed in Blizzard's ability to disappoint me in the past couple years. But holy shit they took it to a new level on this one. I thought Ion would get it bad but that poor asian guy needs to be on suicide watch for the next couple of days.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thought they were going to have multiple Diablo announcements this yer? While this is pure crap $$$ grab maybe they have something real coming still

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching that gameplay video, it was hardly different than D3 was so in that sense no reason a mobile phone couldn't play it. That said.... ads every 60 seconds, calls interrupting your loot binge, phone running out of power, non kb/mouse (fuck mobile ARPG's as moving + fighting is shit). I can only hope that they realize how much backlash they got and actually decide to do something better (and not reskinned outsource work)