Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does linking your Blizzard account to your console allow access to characters on my PC account on my console, or just the rewards? Would it overwrite or wipe the characters I've made on my console prior to linking?
Turns out linking your account does fuck all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Playing this with the family super casual. Setup was a bit inconvenient as you had to have a linked account for every player even in couch co-op on our new Switch.

Taking our time, only like level 25 and just finished Act I. Good so far

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Similar to D2 ladders if you played those. If you make a seasonal char, it starts at level 1 and you play the same way. Sometimes seasons have loot that isn't on non-seasonal, but it's been a while since they did that.

At the end of the season, all characters become non-seasonal.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Gonna prolly go WD and do Jade harvester this season since it got a huge buff.
Literally every class is being hyper buffed this coming season. There has been very few seasons where a class isn't highly capable. Some peak pretty high, like the first year the wizard tornado build, or the first year zdps witch doctors were a thing, or when the Furnace became a thing for Crusaders or whatever.

The game honestly gets pretty damn interesting when you're above 700 paragon with a good team doing insanely high grifts. Sucks it takes so much time to get there during regular season iterations. Hyper chicken WD's, explody wizards, charging barbarians for farming, but it's so much more fun to find a tweaked build that runs well at super high grifts... A good mixed team can do some crazy shit.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Literally every class is being hyper buffed this coming season. There has been very few seasons where a class isn't highly capable. Some peak pretty high, like the first year the wizard tornado build, or the first year zdps witch doctors were a thing, or when the Furnace became a thing for Crusaders or whatever.

The game honestly gets pretty damn interesting when you're above 700 paragon with a good team doing insanely high grifts. Sucks it takes so much time to get there during regular season iterations. Hyper chicken WD's, explody wizards, charging barbarians for farming, but it's so much more fun to find a tweaked build that runs well at super high grifts... A good mixed team can do some crazy shit.
We can all hate on Rat runs but I like that a new, at the time, way to farm exp was discovered and it was group based. More group content or things for Diablo is awesome.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

It takes about three days to get there (if you are serious) or less.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah darkening is back. Unfortunately you can’t get the cow pet right now - they either bugged or they changed salvaging the crafted wirt’s leg - no longer gives you the star map.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I've still never tried melee DH since they made it a thing, maybe I'll give that a shot too...
I tried it when they opened the PTR and impale will actually be pretty badass this season. I will probably start with multishot and move to impale somewhere around GR 100+

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is S15 over then? I found some great primal ancients that I dont wanna rot in the mailbox.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Still not over lol. 5PM PST or something.

At least I logged on for a few hours and got some last minute bounties out. Ima miss the double cache bonus.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users