Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Median & Eternal Sun (Frozen Sun?) were amazing mods even 5 years ago. That looks like they took D3 and put it into D2, which isn't even bad. Curious what happens on the legal front

That's what I'm saying that Blizz should have done, been saying it for years... god.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
God I wish I could get into PoE.. I've tried so many times but I just can't get past lvl 15 or so before just giving up.

I tried it for like 50 hours as a total newb and got to level 60something. Game just doesn't seem to be as casual friendly as D3 where I can jump into a new season and be endgame in 1 or 2 play sessions to get my arpg fix.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I tried it for like 50 hours as a total newb and got to level 60something. Game just doesn't seem to be as casual friendly as D3 where I can jump into a new season and be endgame in 1 or 2 play sessions to get my arpg fix.
Yeah, some times i like that about PoE and other times i like to just grab whatever flavor of the season build i can find and casual my way through a D3 season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game just doesn't seem to be as casual friendly as D3 where I can jump into a new season and be endgame in 1 or 2 play sessions to get my arpg fix.

Just takes some game knowledge, I get to yellow maps in about 8 hours (which is 2 or 3 play sessions depending on how casual I'm taking it) now which I don't think is too much to ask for starting from scratch. On subsequent characters with twink gear, that time is substantially reduced. The upside is that PoE endgame is the best there is in the APRG market, far and away.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DIABLO® III NINTENDO SWITCH PHOTO CONTEST
Upload Photo. Photo must include Diablo® III on the Nintendo Switch screen or the Diablo® III Nintendo Switch case.

1st Place: Nintendo Switch Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition (Bundle) and Dark Wanderer Backpack
2nd Place: Nintendo Switch Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition (Bundle)

This is a contest to take a picture of your Diablo 3 Switch. The top prizes are another Switch with Diablo 3.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So they want me to take a picture of myself playing Diablo 3 on a Switch in order for the chance of me winning a Diablo 3 Switch system?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So they want me to take a picture of myself playing Diablo 3 on a Switch in order for the chance of me winning a Diablo 3 Switch system?
To be fair, that'd probably sell pretty well on Ebay so it's a decent prize in that regard. It is pretty retarded that the main point of the reward is to sell it to someone else and pocket the money but eh.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The stupidity of the people involved is hard to grasp.

Fortunately I've known the games industry a long time.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
hqdefault.jpg

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is that the only difference for the season? Free RoRG power and they jack up the numbers of underperforming sets?

C'mon they couldn't even do a couple new legendaries or one for each class at least? T15? Kadala sucks your dick when you gamble a few million shards?

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Is that the only difference for the season? Free RoRG power and they jack up the numbers of underperforming sets?

C'mon they couldn't even do a couple new legendaries or one for each class at least? T15? Kadala sucks your dick when you gamble a few million shards?
As if it's really been much different season over season. Having RoRG on by default changes things about as much as every season before it. They're iterating the same platform. I couldn't expect more than what they've done, are doing, or plan to do, for a game that lacks any monetary income. WOW, Overwatch, and Hearthstone are essentially funding its existence.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Reht

Molten Core Raider
As if it's really been much different season over season. Having RoRG on by default changes things about as much as every season before it. They're iterating the same platform. I couldn't expect more than what they've done, are doing, or plan to do, for a game that lacks any monetary income. WOW, Overwatch, and Hearthstone are essentially funding its existence.
What would have made the season really interesting would have been if you could get the benefit from equipping/cubing a RROG and getting the season buff, would have totally changed all the meta for a season.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
What would have made the season really interesting would have been if you could get the benefit from equipping/cubing a RROG and getting the season buff, would have totally changed all the meta for a season.
That sounds like fun that Blizzard hasn't designed, you think you want it but trust them you don't!

• 1Like