Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started a monk and picked up a helm with socket on him, is the Hellfire ring buyable or do I have to do the entire quest with someone grown up to grab one?
Hellfire is soulbound, as are the ingredients. You could probably tag along with someone that could carry you on the key warden runs, but you need at least 1 character with access to Inferno.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Does this game still have the fucktarded enrage timers for bossess? Like 3 minutes for Butcher, Belial, etc?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea those were one of the first things to go. Honestly unless you're on MP10 I don't see how you could even hit those anymore, shit dies pretty fast :p

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don't use the AH, so that's how it might be possible
wink.png

sebur

Bronze Squire
I keep debating back and forth about playing again...but I have no clue where to start and I know my gear was shit on my wizard. I might have to try and find some guides and have a go at it. I know that feeling all too well Seananigans when I was playing.

Twilering

Trakanon Raider
Does this game still have the fucktarded enrage timers for bossess? Like 3 minutes for Butcher, Belial, etc?
I just checked Zoltun Kulle and he still has a 3 minute enrage timer. He will teleport to you every ~2 seconds and do a ton of damage on teleport. On MP0, with ~778k effective hp(using defensive passives) on myself-found barbarian(self buffed) it did about 33% damage each hit. Needless to say I died within about 10 seconds of the enrage. Translation: still fucktarded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just checked Zoltun Kulle and he still has a 3 minute enrage timer. He will teleport to you every ~2 seconds and do a ton of damage on teleport. On MP0, with ~778k effective hp(using defensive passives) on myself-found barbarian(self buffed) it did about 33% damage each hit. Needless to say I died within about 10 seconds of the enrage. Translation: still fucktarded.
Anyone who takes 3 minutes to kill Zoltun Kulle on MP0 should uninstall the game.

Twilering

Trakanon Raider
Yeah no shit. I was testing. The fact that the enrage does that much damage that fast on even MP0 is idiotic.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I just spent the whole night playing D3 when I planned to download the latest Witcher 2 patch and play through the Witcher 2. Damn you addictive click click click loot loot loot.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Cool, thanks for the test. Like I said, I don't use the AH so the enrage timers for Belial etc are actually a possibility.

Ah well, was probably too much to ask for this game to have changed that much.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Does anyone have any rumours on the expansion? Do we get the feeling they are going for a MASSIVE expansion to make up for such a poor launch or do we feel they have moved diablo down the priority list?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Probably be 1 act and globally (internet) hated but sell more copies than the bible. Also will be fun as shit.