Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I might if my room mate does and I can't play with him on my PC version. Anyone know what cross platform is even going to exist?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Loot run should instead be 'endless dungeon' mode where you just keep climbing down floors forever and ever with monsters slowly getting harder and harder. When you die, it resets you back like 10 floors or some shit and re-randomizes the floors below. Put in one of the games bosses every 5~20 floors or whatever and spawn an elite pack in the room with them and call it a day.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zehn - Vhex again.
^

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So who's gonna pick up the console version? I'm very tempted...
im tempted as well, just so me and my gf can split screen rape some demons every now and then, she enjoyed d3 but her computer was a POS so she could only play on mine, its a thought also No AH = love

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I pre-ordered the console version. I have a friend down in Texas that wants to play on the console. Neither one of us have touched the PC version. No auction house, retooled combat, and increased drop rates that cater to the classes present just seems like a more laid back and enjoyable experience.

looks like waiting on purchases pays off a lot more with games these days. The only time I consider jumping on a game is if it's online and I suspect the user base is going to dwindle pretty quick after release. But then, a game like that probably isn't the greatest anyways, so I seldom do.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...console-review

9/10. Fark I'm trying to save money but I've always wanted to play Diablo on console..
1677721-689cfedf4da4270a472b7e6ee0eab835_diablo.jpg

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I hate myself but I'm buying it on console. My best gaming buddy refuses to play PC games since he fucked his back up and I honestly believe that local coop, no RMAH, better itemization, and dodge rolling will make the game more fun. Plus I'm planning on playing melee not casters so the lack of control won't bother me.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I hate myself but I'm buying it on console. My best gaming buddy refuses to play PC games since he fucked his back up and I honestly believe that local coop, no RMAH, better itemization, and dodge rolling will make the game more fun. Plus I'm planning on playing melee not casters so the lack of control won't bother me.
does he play laying down or like in a recliner? can do that with a pc too ;p

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I pre-ordered the console version. I have a friend down in Texas that wants to play on the console. Neither one of us have touched the PC version. No auction house, retooled combat, and increased drop rates that cater to the classes present just seems like a more laid back and enjoyable experience.

looks like waiting on purchases pays off a lot more with games these days. The only time I consider jumping on a game is if it's online and I suspect the user base is going to dwindle pretty quick after release. But then, a game like that probably isn't the greatest anyways, so I seldom do.
yeah but im sure theres gonna be some way to trade the elite shit for cash.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I like the console version, dicked around as a monk on the demo at pax.
In the maybe 10 minutes i played, i saw 2 legendaries drop, not a shit load of awful whites clutterin the ground.. I do think that the evasion mechanic is brokenly good though lol

Therage

Vyemm Raider
So far enjoying the ps3 version. Dodge is op and amazing to get around with. Should make hardcore interesting. If any one wants to play add me on Psn begaro.

Coren_sl

shitlord
Okay, I knew they were adjusting loot for the consoles to make up for the lack of AH...but I guess I didn't expect much.

Meanwhile, I've actually lost count of the number of legendaries that have dropped by the time I hit level 30. The majority of my equipment slots are filled with legendary items, including some that replaced the pre-order bonus items.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
really thinking about grabbing it on xbox mmmmmmmmm

I wouldent need live to play co-op with just my girlfriend right? found something that said you could play with silver accounts, but for her shit to get saved she would need to save it to a USB or something, can anyone confirm?

I havent played my xbox in forever so i never bothered to re-sub gold.
http://www.twitch.tv/goodideagaming

welp gotta get in quick games already broken!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Okay, I knew they were adjusting loot for the consoles to make up for the lack of AH...but I guess I didn't expect much.

Meanwhile, I've actually lost count of the number of legendaries that have dropped by the time I hit level 30. The majority of my equipment slots are filled with legendary items, including some that replaced the pre-order bonus items.
So it's like WoW epics? Neat, sign me up, I love it when all meaning is taken out of things.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
The thing that drives me insane on the console version is only one person can look at their skills/items at a time. Is there a way to change that?