Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you want your battletag on this list just post in the thread or PM Tuco.

Active:
Tuco Tuco#1629
LadyVex Arysa#1370
Braen Braen#1503
Troll DaTr0LL#1481
Drtyrm Drtyrm#1350
Eyashusa Falstaff#1295
Flesseck Flesseck#1746
fulorian Fulorian#1682
Harfle Harfle#1937
Hatorade Hatorade#1550
Kreugen Kreugen#1914
lithose lithose#1155
Madruk Madruk#1843
Mahes Widowmaker#1459
MrHolland420 MrHolland420#1169
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush#1778
nirgonrz nirgon#1278
KuNi/Ratama ratama#2610
The Master TheGentleman#1373
Heriotze Heriotze#1977
Xith Xith#1753
Xzi Xzi#1212
Envious#1576
nola Nolagamer#1749
chaos kaos#1826

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
FOH started going downhill when they added the D3 and SC2 forums. Sign of the Mayan Apocalypse & etc. Also Diablo 1 for ever.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Been playing again lately and having fun. Not something I'd want to get stuck into hardcore, but it's good for an hour here, an hour there, let off steam by mowing through demons and hopefully get a few good drops to sell on the AH.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1.05 really resurrected this game for me. I probably only play an hour a day, but I enjoy myself when I play.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I haven't played in a few months due to a new kid around the house and I'm in my 40s. Do you think the new patch would make the game more enjoyable for someone at that level? Also, my SN is Pilforgod in it if anyone wants to do some 40s runnin.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think so. It's a lot easier to get upgrades now. I sometimes get 5-6 legendaries in a couple of hours. Before the 1.05 patch, I had gotten 1 set item in like 30 paragons levels. Since the patch, I've gotten over 30 set items alone. Probably over 100 legendaries all together. Most of them suck, but it's still fun to find something. Every now and again you'll hit a good roll and that will pay for a bunch of upgrades.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
1.0.5 made the game feel like a Diablo title, finally. It's probably worth another look.

Picking up from where MN left off, I've been working on alt leveling. Assuming you have a decently paragoned main and a bit of gold to get started, here are some tips & observations:
- Unlike Inferno, MP10 is a realistic goal in other difficulties.
- Just like Inferno, try to run with a socketed helm w/ a ruby and a HF ring. The HF fireball leaves a trail of ashen waste in its path every time it procs in normal and nightmare.
- Sockets are king on low level gear because you have an unlimited supply of at least Flawless Squares, if not higher level games. Try to get the max sockets you can (2 in chest until higher levels, 2 in pants, 1 in jewelry, helm, weapon and offhand).
- The +dmg affix (and socketed rubies in weapons) are very affective until at least your late 30s.
- The max roll for Reduced Level Requirement is 18, so level 42 is the first time you can get a massively overpowered weapon and lvl 60 gear. They are pretty pricey though; weapons are typically 1mil minimum, often much more. If you wait even a level or two, the price comes down a fair amount.
- Besides sockets, +Exp and PUR are nice to have stats in addition to Primary & Vit.
- Well rolled low level gear tends to sell quickly, often in the 100k-500k range. Leveling alts has actually been a decent money generator for me both in terms of selling drops and selling the gear once I outlevel it.

I'll try to post more as I think of other things.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Maybe we should get some updated battletags?

madruk#1843

I do alk runs on mp1 and average about 50-60m xp/hour. Happy to do it with others or help with higher mp keys.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I really wish I hadn't burnt myself out on this game before 1.0.5. Now whenever I log on I can't even be entertained long enough to get 5 stacks of NV even with all the changes.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can someone explain what 1.0.5 added that fixed the game?
You'd need to read the patch notes for all the game fixing stuff that was added in 1.0.4 and 1.0.5. Both were huge, game changing patches.

The TL;DR is they re-tuned Inferno to be playable, upped the amount of yellows dropped and the way affixes are rolled, completely overhauled legendaries to be (on the whole) more useful and made them drop at a reasonable rate, added a post-60 progression system, added "uber" encounters for a start at end-game content, fixed a lot of the UI shortcomings of the AH, and much more. I'm probably missing several more important things, not to mention a ton of smaller things.

ninjarr_sl

shitlord
My issue with the game was that the zones were not nearly random enough. They are worse than Diablo 2 in terms of being geometrically randomized, which was a major letdown. Zone setups are still the same?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
My issue with the game was that the zones were not nearly random enough. They are worse than Diablo 2 in terms of being geometrically randomized, which was a major letdown. Zone setups are still the same?
You will still be disappointed with the randomness, that hasn't changed.

Ames_sl

shitlord
If anyone wants to roll a new HC character with me and a buddy, Has TS3 and is not a total wiener then PM me and lets be pals.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Maybe we should get some updated battletags?

madruk#1843

I do alk runs on mp1 and average about 50-60m xp/hour. Happy to do it with others or help with higher mp keys.
50-60mill an hour? picking up gold? or are you stacking MF and killing some elite like WR over and over again, sorry been out of the loop i really wanna play again but my WD just dosent have the killing speed of other classes even with 100+mill invested in gear before 1.5

I really wanna finish a fucking hellfire ring too, i havent had the godamn patience... ive got a few keys and an organ or two hmu sometime under teck#1602

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I don't loot anything but legendaries. I have massive pickup radius and I never stop running. So long as you can AOE 1-shot everything, it's pretty easy and mindless. I end up skipping maybe 10% of the mobs in the run, usually the bigger mobs that have the most HP. This is my farming setup - I have a different set of gear and skills for keys and ubers.http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M...43/hero/884947