Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
You're quoting the wrong person if you're talking about "Trolling up the place"...
AA isnt trolling he's just shitting up the thread with opinions from yesteryear while Deathwing is trolling them good. But as long as some answers about the actual RoS developments come out of it I dont really care about their flame wars.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blizzard has run a ton of sales since like October
tongue.png
Haven't seen RoS on sale though. Best deal in U.S. I can find is still the $5 Newegg credit while preordering it there.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
AA isnt trolling he's just shitting up the thread with opinions from yesteryear while Deathwing is trolling them good. But as long as some answers about the actual RoS developments come out of it I dont really care about their flame wars.
Maybe I am just a dude from yesteryear. I probably can't avoid that. I don't know if I fit in with flashy pink butterfly's and Diablo-Has-Tits-Now crowd that totally accepts the bullshit being fed to them.

Take the blue pill, forget about yesterday.

Go figure.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just in case you took me off ignore: you make the fault assumption that we are "totally accepting the bullshit". It's ok to like a game in spite of its flaws. Would have I preferred to have given Blizzard $X(for how well they made a sequel to D2) instead of the $50 they got? Definitely. There's a point where you have to realize what you want isn't coming back and this is all just pointless protesting, to put it nicely. The game is trending in the right direction for years now and I got my $50 many many times over. So many other games have done so much worse on that metric.

It's Diablo 3, not Diablo 2.

Nevermind, misread Hatorade's post.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
oh wow, you ignored him. Got 'em

PTR/Beta is going down today. If 2.0.1 hits tomorrow I will cum so hard. If not tomorrow, hopefully next week. Can't wait to play all the changes!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It was confirmed on twitter that today/tomorrow(depending on where you live) is patch day and they're switching to 2.0.1. Patch notes coming up, mostly it's loot 2.0, paragon/class changes and cursed chests for "new content". Probably a good time to level up characters under the new system, see if you wanna buy RoS or not.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It was confirmed on twitter that today/tomorrow(depending on where you live) is patch day and they're switching to 2.0.1. Patch notes coming up, mostly it's loot 2.0, paragon/class changes and cursed chests for "new content". Probably a good time to level up characters under the new system, see if you wanna buy RoS or not.
This is what I have been waiting for. About damn time!!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Btw there is no adventure mode in this(it's only for RoS), there is however the new leveling system where they removed normal/nightmare/hell/inferno and instead every monster in the game scales to your level and you can select a difficulty(health/damage scaling, as well as xp rewards) from the start. This makes the leveling experience A LOT better even if you have to play storymode(so unlocking zones one after the other and killing bosses and shit), since you get a lot more xp which lets you level to 40-50(depending on difficulty) in a single playthrough. Then you can replay whichever zone you want to grind the last 10levels.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You sure?

Twitter / Diablo: The #D3RoS beta patch ...Was all I could find and it just says PTR is closing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I already have a level 60 barb, monk and wizard. I guess I will start leveling a witch doctor before RoS is released.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking for buddies to farm some machines, I want to roll some rings today after patch.

Luxury#1795