Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
Correct, the only thing you'll technically lose is the ability forclass specificset items to drop (innas, tals nats etc) and then a loss in Exp/Magic Find
T1 doesn't guarantee a set item though from the last boss, only gaurantees 2 legendaries ((which could also be set items), assuming its your first time killing him + the bonus drop)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
rrr_img_63562.jpg

Could be old news, first time I've seen them

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Correct, the only thing you'll technically lose is the ability forclass specificset items to drop (innas, tals nats etc) and then a loss in Exp/Magic Find
T1 doesn't guarantee a set item though from the last boss, only gaurantees 2 legendaries ((which could also be set items), assuming its your first time killing him + the bonus drop)
Okay cool, thanks Needless. I'll just ask for someone to carry me on Malth when I get there
smile.png

Carl_sl

shitlord
That weapon is sick, given you have that.. it triggers it to explode 4 times.. and you rune it with "Eternal Retaliation" (each mob the explosion hits causes the CD to reduce by 1 second), it should be virtually spammable with the 3 second start up time in between no?

That sounds extremely nice for groups of 4+ lol
Ill have to try it with that when I get home. I had just been using vacuum to suck in as many mobs as possible. The weapon also comes with up to 9% drop in cool down time so you shave off almost a second and a half of its cooldown there too. The fact that it hits twice even on a single mob is really helpful for boss fights.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Quick question: once I clear Act 5 with my WD, can I then make a Crusader and level him to 70 without ever setting foot in the campaign? Or do I still need to go through the story at least once with that particular character? I ask because there is no godamn way I'm running the story even once again.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Quick question: once I clear Act 5 with my WD, can I then make a Crusader and level him to 70 without ever setting foot in the campaign? Or do I still need to go through the story at least once with that particular character? I ask because there is no godamn way I'm running the story even once again.
Currently running my crusader through adventure mode and haven't done any campaign on him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Once you unlock it on one character, it's unlocked for all.

Whether you still get a guaranteed legendary drop on first kill in adventure mode.. i have no idea. (edit: i forgot only malthael will be a guaranteed legendary drop at 70)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So what damage rating seems decent enough to move into torment on the crusader? Feels way too slow at the moment at to be worth slogging through at 220k~
I have 500k and 30% fire(using a fire spender) and it's still slow as shit on elites. I kill trash fast enough though but that's not optimal. Also 20% cdr, I kinda want more but it's hard finding the right gear to reroll it.

Think the biggest issue is the best elite killing spender is shield slam pound, but since shield slam is fucking buggy as shit against jailor I can't afford to use it. Been using Blessed Shield with Combustion rune, it's about 400%weapon damage with my block so similar to Sweep but it's ranged and has a 33%chance to do 100%weapon damage more(including on single target dmg) so it's pretty nice. But it's still shit. Wish I had my DH items, a holy SoJ would be insanely good, or even a fire one(just hope it's not cold) and a cindercoat wouldn't be too bad. Wish there was a "holy cindercoat" item, would make Fires of Heaven rune on Heaven's Fury insanely good since it'd drop the cost to 30wrath for a 980% line aoe, would be awesome.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What am I losing out on if I stop playing on Torment 1 as I go through Act 5 (besides Deathwing making fun of me)? Nothing? Even at level 70?

The one thing I keep reading is that you should be on T1 at least for the end boss for a guaranteed (or better?) chance at a set item, but is that it?
Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of other stuff to (legitimately)deride people for.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Or the dudes in clan chat that keep going "help me pls pls pls" that I am fairly certain aren't part of the boards.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I started a crusader directly in adventure mode. I didn't have the followers to hire though, so I guess you have to play through the story until at least the start of act 2 to unlock the followers.