Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I' still doing vampire bats/piranhas, but I don't really like piranhas so I'm fumbling around. DPS is low too (300k).

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm still running w/ pet-a-palooza - Was able to kill Malthael on T2 last night, but mostly stick to T1.

Wizen - Community - Diablo III

Been meaning to try and change it up a bit though lately... tried replacing the wall with acid rain (had fish there as I leveled to 70) but anything that hits my mana hurts and gets me killed eventually. Was going to poke throughParagon 2.0 :: DiabloProgress - Diablo 3 Rankingsand take a look at some of the WDs there for ideas on builds.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I've just formed a new clan for EU players so we can run stuff together

Msg me ingame at Neki#2844 for invite

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
what did you guys do for new weapons as crusaders? is it just pray and hope for a socket every few levels? or is there something I can do with crafting.
Get a ruby from someone who's 70(I think you have to use some stupid tricks to actually trade those though, alternatively could join someone's game at 70 and loot shit, should be 70 instead of your own lvl), then you can use a lvl 15 weapon until 35-40 and it wouldn't matter much. You should have some crafting mats, just try to craft a new random one that has main stat+socket. Also could try to see if anyone who's 70 has a lower req weapon for you to use, you can roll like -26 I think on rares now, not sure, but should be able to equip it by 50 or so and would make everything easy until 67-68.

As for farming T1, depends on your luck. On my crusader it took longer cause I didn't find a weapon for a fairly long time, I could farm it, just not at a speed I cared about so I did master for hmm, 8hours maybe? Maybe 12, don't know, eventually a 2H legendary dropped and I bumped like 150k paperdoll damage and could farm torment 1 decently fast. Crusader fast I should say.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So are wizards the new OP fotm class or what? I jump in joy everytime one joins my game.
I really, really wanted to play (and enjoy) a monk. I think it's still the class I have the most time /played, but wizard is just more suited to my play style (glass cannon who must dodge shit, but the trade off is you melt the dps meters). I've gotten all the other classes to 70, but none of them feel like they do as much damage as my wiz.

Needless

Toe Sucker
my buddy has about 800k+ on his wiz.. plus the 4 piece tals bonus, guy just melts everything its silly lol.
Crusaders are in pretty bad shape, but hopefully they'll patch some changes to them... they have no single target dps, no mobility and very slow hits that rely too much on CDs, they'll definitely remain one of the worst if they don't adjust something. Definitely enjoy playing mine but they really feel like they're missing something substantial to them

Monks and wizards are above and beyond the best atm

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
After getting crusader to 70 and decently geared I switched back to barbarian, crusaders just feel unfinished.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yep, thats why im leveling a monk up lol, i've always played monks on HC.. should be nice not having to use 2 or 3 defensive skills now

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Bouncing between DH and monk myself, I got the DH to 70 first and geared enough to do T1. Seems ok so far but I have hatred gen issues, and Loaded for Bear seems to be the only really decent spender. I'd be good if i can get a Cindercoat but gambling for one on a DH is pointless as you get a cloak half the time heh. Probably just get the monk to 70 as well and use him to gamble for it.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had a 70 HC crusader that I loved, died unfortunately tonight due to some really bad chain wall placement. Played a barb for a long time in d3 and to me crusader was way more powerful. However, you need one of a few legendaries to make them more powerful. I was using a blade of prophecy see my profile (Senaiel - Community - Diablo III). I would melt anything in groups of 5+. Just had to run around, condemn and boom. Feel like crusaders are getting a bad wrap, but later in the game they really are quite powerful, especially in group play. Of course hardcore is much different, no glass cannoning.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I had a 70 HC crusader that I loved, died unfortunately tonight due to some really bad chain wall placement. Played a barb for a long time in d3 and to me crusader was way more powerful. However, you need one of a few legendaries to make them more powerful. I was using a blade of prophecy see my profile (Senaiel - Community - Diablo III). I would melt anything in groups of 5+. Just had to run around, condemn and boom. Feel like crusaders are getting a bad wrap, but later in the game they really are quite powerful, especially in group play. Of course hardcore is much different, no glass cannoning.
they're way, way way too reliant on items like that to be viable though.
Wizards are insanely good with even borderline "good" gear in comparision, while crusaders "need" some specific gear to be viable.

Senaiel

I agree needless. Just saying they can be a viable option with enough patience to get a few legendaries. For my HC playstyle I like how they fit, started leveling another crusader tonight.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
And do any of those items fix their mobility problems? So many times I've wanted to dashing strike on my crusader and he's just got nothing. So god damn slow.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldnt say they need specific gear to be viable. It just different playstyle compared to wiz.

I got both of em at 70, next is my monk (who was my best geared char at 60, and wd). Yeah wiz even with less paper dps clearing and kill TONS faster yes. But one mistake from my part or a bad affix combo elites and i just implode and die horribly.

Crusader, i do not die. With the gear i have i can comfy do t4, you just dont die. My only issue with the class is the wrath generation/spender feel a bit too slow. Dps inst too bad either as soon u start have +dmg skill of your choice in various armor pieces. Doubt it will ever come close to the one of the wiz, but dont think it s supposed to either.

Nadiar

If you have access to 2 accounts, set one in story mode, Act 5, Kill Malthael. Get the Checkpoint right before Malthael in Pandemonium Fortress Level 3 Story mode.

Join with your main character, teleport to town, exit the game. Logging back in will give you a portal directly next to Malthael. This will let you farm his drops easier.