Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I read somewhere it is on their radar to add auto-pickup for gems and mats. Something like the implementation will be if you have it in your inventory and it can stack you will automatically pick it up.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I read somewhere it is on their radar to add auto-pickup for gems and mats. Something like the implementation will be if you have it in your inventory and it can stack you will automatically pick it up.
This would be a good implementation

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The biggest problem with frozen orb now is their auto-targeting bullshit. I want my piercing projectiles to be directed at the cursor, not the center mass of the enemy's toe the cursor is at. That makes sense for electrocute but not a huge orb that doesn't care what's in the way.
Shift casting is your friend, although it's a bit annoying

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Shift casting is your friend, although it's a bit annoying
Even if you shift cast it will automatically target whatever is considered under your cursor and cast at that particular mob. The hitboxes are smaller than say poe as far as I remember, but it's still annoying, the only way to accurately target is to target far ahead of the mobs and on the ground so your orb goes the right way, but it's not possible with every skill either. I do wish they had an option to simply target the ground where you click regardless, instead of defaulting to target the monster you click on.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Really need to get home and check out these changes to wizards. I really don't want to reroll all my gear out of cold damage if FO sucks

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So this change wasn't in the patch notes. Iron skin + reflective skin crits for about half a billion.

fzZw0XT.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gonig to be interesting to see how these WD changes work out. Instead of Vampiric Bats, I could potentially go with any of the other skills, and be just fine. Of particular interest is the darts with the +mana rune.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems there's another bug with crusader, Shattered Blessed Shield can bounce back to you, people reporting one shotting themselves on HC with it. Good stuff.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yay at least wizards were slightly toned down, and not overly done.
I'm still sad they nerfed my precious holy shotgun build but it's still easily going to be one of, if not the best build overall lol

Steed change is nice too, it'll be tempting to swap it in for something else to make farming T1 faster.
Also really glad the legendary materials are higher now, i'd absolutely recommend crafting malthaels bracers if you play a Crusader, it helps a metric dick load.

Lol what.. that screenshot o_O

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Anyone able to give me a TL;DR on the expansion? I quit after getting frustrated with pre-balance inferno back in the day and haven't really gone through any paragon stuff. Is it worth it to dust off D3 for the expansion? Is loot worth farming for now that AH has closed?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone able to give me a TL;DR on the expansion? I quit after getting frustrated with pre-balance inferno back in the day and haven't really gone through any paragon stuff. Is it worth it to dust off D3 for the expansion? Is loot worth farming for now that AH has closed?
It's worth it. Buy it. Have fun. Want more details? Click back to about page 300 on this thread and start reading! haha

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Most people seem to agree that the game is a fuckton better now and more fun, even though there's still issues for long term play and shit. They have ladders coming but who knows when though, they said first major content patch which could be in 2months for all we know. I'd say the game is definitely worth its price.

Heh and do you use the bracer which can proc 1000% thorn damage?
These suck, even though I guess they'd be half decent with a 500k thorns maiden. They apply 1000% of your thorns amount, not thorns value(which is affected by 1/4 of your str bonus) so they usually reflect jackshit and the proc rate is low enough that it probably wouldn't be OP if it reflected thorns value.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pre-Balance Inferno = Alpha
Balance Inferno and Paragon = Beta
Xpack = Release

Needless

Toe Sucker
Better abuse it while it lasts lol, that'll get hotfixed pretty quick.
I'd love to try out that since i have a shitty part of bracers i got on my monk i can use just for the effect lol

Stuck at work though
frown.png

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
If anyone needs a half ass monk tank or halfer ass DH that needs a cindercoat, add Beef #1200 or holler at me in chat. Been running normal caches lately but that shit gets boring in a hurry