Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Oh thought you meant the bounty ones from caches, those are worthless really now.
Oh, right. Distracted due to being annoyed at the quake changes. Yea I just wanted a pair for my speed running barb. I use IK set on him now but I move/kill so fast that they hardly hit anything except single target anyway. I'd rather have 10 minute empowered/fleeting/whatever on him and free up chest/boots as well to go 2pc aughilds + ice climbers rather than switching the bracers out for rift bosses.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Cores are very easy to farm. Just go into story mode to get ZK's head I think. The one where you need to find the dungeon in the Oasis. Run to the end and the storyline guy can drop the core. He is pretty easy so doing it on T4 isn't too bad. Takes like 5 minutes per run. Much, much better than resetting bounties hoping for the rare spawns.
I don't agree. It felt to me like the drop rate was better on the bounties than the ZK's head quest(could be pure anecdotal, but I got all my cores from the bounty quests after giving up on ZK's head after a couple hours). Not to mention the bounties are a lot easier to get to than running around all of Dalghur Oasis trying to find the ruins.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isnt the only bounty Razorclaw? Learn me if theres another bros.

I usually do sewers, check for Razor and repeat.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isnt the only bounty Razorclaw? Learn me if theres another bros.

I usually do sewers, check for Razor and repeat.
We're talking about the Shattered Core the mat for Devastator. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I don't agree. It felt to me like the drop rate was better on the bounties than the ZK's head quest(could be pure anecdotal, but I got all my cores from the bounty quests after giving up on ZK's head after a couple hours). Not to mention the bounties are a lot easier to get to than running around all of Dalghur Oasis trying to find the ruins.
I thought the drop rates for these items was normalized so it doesn't really matter which one you kill. Either way I got 2 cores in like 5 runs doing the storyline on T2 when I needed to make mine.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
For the cores? I don't know anything about Razorclaw, Thrum or Rockgut from Act II bounties is what I used.

I thought the drop rates for these items was normalized so it doesn't really matter which one you kill. Either way I got 2 cores in like 5 runs doing the storyline on T2 when I needed to make mine.
Yeah, I thought so too, but my luck was so rotten I gave up. Even so, finding the bounty is much quicker even with restarting games than running around the Oasis to find those damn ruins.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah ignore me, those 2 nameds I havent had a big issue with in bounties.

Imma craft an Atrophy tonight for sure too, saw thats fixed.

Tenks

For the cores? I don't know anything about Razorclaw, Thrum or Rockgut from Act II bounties is what I used.

Yeah, I thought so too, but my luck was so rotten I gave up. Even so, finding the bounty is much quicker even with restarting games than running around the Oasis to find those damn ruins.
Maybe you and I are like Bizzaro world when it comes to farming cores. I literally sat there making and re-making games for 20 minutes never coming up with the core bounties. I would get MAYBE 1 every 15 minutes.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is what I used. I had very good luck, I believe 100% on Rockgut and only missed once or twice on Thurm. This was at Torment II or III. That said, I had to reset the map a bunch of times to get the bounty. Although obviously they could still be up without the bounty.

Xith

Good patch for witchdoctors. 30% speed increase out of combat is pretty nice... can't see myself ever not having that passive. My super dog is pretty beastly now.

Murked

I played for a few on lunch break, Jade Harvester spec plays about the same, just more consistent which is what they intended. The extra range for Haunt spreading is <3

dak

What rune are you using for toads?
Explosive Toads for lower torment levels, possibly addling toads for higher level.

Not rain since he is talking about Rhen Ho most likely

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What rune are you using for toads?
Without a Rhen ho use Rain of toads for fetish generator. With a Rhen ho I use what Brikker posted. For T4-6 I use addling cause it almost permalock elites down. I also use phiranado and mass confusion with paranoia rune when they are not CC'ed. Toads is the best fetish generator with firebomb behind it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
See posts from this page or the page before. Set sound to "stereo" in settings if you're too lazy though

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Ok so they changed some monk runes around to give them some more damage types in order to increase build options, but they also made it so monks now have a very strong pure lightning builder and an incredibly strong lightning spender thereby making lightning waaaay stronger. Going all lightning is still a no brainer. /golfclap

Xevy

Log Wizard
Actually they gave a bunch more options. Blazing Fists for fire is pretty fucking awesome as well as Keen Eye.

Real pros will bust out their Rimehart's and Frostburns and win the game while all the newbs are all "MY EYE OF THE STORM IS 27% LIGHTNING!!!!!"