Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
That does look like a lot of fun. I need a lot more Vyr's. And a Harrington. And a TF. But other than that!
Just got my 3rd piece of Vyr's, pants, from Kadala, so I now have 3 Tal's and 3 Vyr's with my RoRG for the 4 set bonus for both of them as well as a Harrington. Just need TF now to drop all 4 meteors as I do Arcane and Fire with my familiar doing cold. If I had a TF, I'd do Lightning as well.

Oh and last night I got Firebird pants from Kadala as well while trying to get the Vyr's pants.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
So after not getting single Vyr's set for ages, gambled my Gloves/Pants today. Running a Melee/Archon build and it's pretty fun, need a few more pieces to goto full fire archon and start raping T6, just need a tals chest/helm to finish my wizard basically.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I thought they nerfed EQ set generating Fury via the Earthen Might passive but I'm watching alkaizers stream and hes still getting fury from leaping, whats the deal?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
DMG seems higher from mobs than before - with 2100 resist 11m toughness in game i feel like im taking twice as dmg even with blur on.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Took advantage of the low level T6 rifts for blood shards thing yesterday before it got nerfed; got my Crusader from level 10 to 70 by advertising low level rifts and I would open. PL'd quick as hell.

Holyhell - Community - Diablo III

I have no idea what type of gear to go after but I am having no difficulties soloing T1 bounties right now (looking for a RRoG). What's a good slot to gamble towards?

*edit: my shield and helm would be +blessed shield damage if I hadn't run out of death's breath =/

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
can you create a t1-6 game and just gamble bloodshards for torment legs?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bul'Kathos weapons are decent now. I'm using an my fire build with IK and the Bul'Kathos weapons. The main issue right now is the proc seems to have a pretty decent ICD. It isn't reliable to be up for every elite pack. When it does proc it melts pretty hard.
Got my 4pc last night and I have those weaps, I might have to try it. The fire CoTA hit hard as shit on single target, excited to try them on t2/t4 as perms.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can anyone confirm if double XP or double Blood Shards are in or were they incorrectly datamined items?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can anyone confirm if double XP or double Blood Shards are in or were they incorrectly datamined items?
Just datamined for now, I wouldnt be surprised if they throw them in this weekend like they did the last few bonus times they doubled them for the weekend.