Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

khorum

Murder Apologist
Will they require the same keys for the amulet as the ones we get now for the ring?

Been on a break from the game till patch 2.1 so I haven't kept track, I'd go back in to farm keys if thats true tho.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Not looking forward to trying to find/roll sockets on my amulet/rings for legendary gems. Can we get a ramalndi for that too?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I cannot get Akkhan set to drop for the life of me... I was able to get 6pc of every other class set pretty easily. I seem to be getting more sets for other classes than Fucking Akkhan. I'm at like 3 Zuni chest drops on my crusader in the last 2 days...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I cannot get Akkhan set to drop for the life of me... I was able to get 6pc of every other class set pretty easily. I seem to be getting more sets for other classes than Fucking Akkhan. I'm at like 3 Zuni chest drops on my crusader in the last 2 days...
Bot less?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Miss you too Buttercup!

I went through about 4k shards yesterday too doing RiF. I got 1 Akkhan set chest...
Join the crusader community and lfg lootsharing. I got full akkhans set in about 12 hours playing over the weekend with people. I think half of it dropped or gambled shards for me and the other half came from people in the group giving it to me.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
FFS.... Gimme Akkhan set! A few thousand more shards and a few rifts and Nada still. Kadala is such a cunt...
I got my full Akkhan set (and my second rorg) within a week of my crusader hitting 70...
There's no reason this kind of disparity should exist in the game. I don't know how you curtail it effectively outside of some really clunky solutions. But how does something like this improve the game?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
There's no reason this kind of disparity should exist in the game. I don't know how you curtail it effectively outside of some really clunky solutions. But how does something like this improve the game?
My issue is I am getting sets of other classes consistently before my own. I've had 3 Zuni chest, 1 Tal helm, 1 Firebird shoulders, 2 different helltooths, 1 Marauder, 1 EQ Barb set piece, and 2 of the BK swords set pieces for just 2 of the Akkhan's (both being chests; I need gloves and shoulders) I've gotten over the last few days.

That is a lot of horseshit...No reason other class sets should be out weighing my own...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you put that in a per kill or per hour measurement? Because you've gotten more "wrong" class set pieces in a few days than I've gotten any(3 akkhan and 1 marauder) over my whole crusader's playtime.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
My issue is I am getting sets of other classes consistently before my own. I've had 3 Zuni chest, 1 Tal helm, 1 Firebird shoulders, 2 different helltooths, 1 Marauder, 1 EQ Barb set piece, and 2 of the BK swords set pieces for just 2 of the Akkhan's (both being chests; I need gloves and shoulders) I've gotten over the last few days.

That is a lot of horseshit...No reason other class sets should be out weighing my own...
Yeah I have no idea how that shit is possible. I've gotten like 3 off class pieces since the patch.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have all Akkhan set pieces (replaced badly rolled ones already) and a CHD/CDR rorg and have gotten zero darklights or fotf. I also have gambled 4 firebird pieces and have gotten exactly 1 legendary wand drop on my wizard. Oh yea my wizard also has Vyr's/Tal's pieces to get full set bonuses but that gear/build sucks at t5/6. Seriously wish there was a way to gamble specific weapon types for that whore Kadala because she has been the main source of the majority of the gear I have gotten.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Rofl. With trading. I can't fucking believe that people would rather have no economy instead of a d2 system. Who gives a fuck if bots farm everything, does anyone else here just want to swap gear with buddies?