Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Targeting is much easier when everything is frozen. =)
Played around with cold today. I'm assuming FoT - WB and SW - MoW for lockdown. But what do you use as a spender? LTK's cold rune sucks. And I'm not sure how to evaluate bell's cold rune. Does the line damage the main target? And obviously, tempest rush and cold make no sense together.

They need to work a bit more on rift granularity. Beat a rift with 7 minutes to spare, went up 6 levels, had my ass handed to me and failed the timer. Fuck armaddon elites.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone who has played the PTR quite a bit, how rare is the Ram's Gift (the +socket item)?

Also, 2.1 is indeed TOMORROW!!!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
does anyone actually think they can compete with botters for ladder rankings?
Ladder rankings or grift clear times? Didn't even think to check ladder rankings when I was on PTR. Nobody is talking about them and the information isn't that useful. If the season lasts long enough into the gear collection curve, the grift clear times should be minorly influenced by botters.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ladder rankings or grift clear times? Didn't even think to check ladder rankings when I was on PTR. Nobody is talking about them and the information isn't that useful. If the season lasts long enough into the gear collection curve, the grift clear times should be minorly influenced by botters.
I wouldnt worry about botters that much. Grift will own them even with the best programming.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Looks like my account got banned? No email or anything...

Some people are stating they are having the same issue since the start of this DDoS attack. Anyone else having this issue? Some people are stating they have the banned indicators but able to play still, while others are not able to play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wouldnt worry about botters that much. Grift will own them even with the best programming.
Botters will *only* affect it minorly. I left out a word there. Not worried about it in the slightest. I don't plan on putting in the effort to make leaderboards anyway.

Anectdotally, I do like that I've found easily double the amount of sets on my small stint on the PTR than I did all time combined at 70. Actually made me want to play the PTR much more than I planned. Hope it continues to live.

penalty_sl

shitlord
OK.

I can only findthis tweet, posted on 8/21.
----
.@sastewart111 seasons likely won't launch day of - probably a few days after.
----

Anything more recent that anyone has seen, either way?
So they are launching 2.1 without seasons..? MAYBE a couple days later?

Lol these motherfuckers know how to kill the anticipation of a game like no other.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably covering their bases again considering the DDoSing and general instability of their big patches. For ladder-type shit you want everything smoothed out first.