Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
Maybe it was because I found a Jeram first, but the TNT damage improvement was crazy when I finally did get one.
I bet, thats a massive upgrade. I can't wait until kadala finally forks one over.. so far all she likes giving me is that shitty invoker set and helltooth
frown.png

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Twin unity is so fucking stupid.

They might as well make it "farm 3 super rare key pieces to access greater rifts higher than 39".

It encourages single player, it limits gearing options, it is gimmicky as shit, and they have to balance the entire game around it.

I know they said they don't plan to fuck with it, but as far as I'm concerned it is the lamest bullshit in the game currently.

I guess that is the nature of Diablo 3 though, "Better have these exact items or you'll be complete shit".

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's Blizzard, foresight is not exactly their forte. I'll make a prediction for the next major patch/expansion: everything will reset and the must have items/effects will change. That will apply to the next one after that too.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got an unrelenting phalanx on my crusader. Once I get an SoJ + Leoric's Crown, he'll be done as far as I'm concerned. Time to start focusing on getting another character T6 ready :p Sader looks the most boss with transmogs though, Ultramarine style

Needless

Toe Sucker
i got a leorics on my DH, but 6p + TNT would still be BIS right? (i only have 4/6 atm so i'm not even 6p yet)

cindercoat + 4p pets is fun though weee!

Zastlyn

Peasant
Why do people keep going with a rift when the boss is dead? Seems sort of dumb to me, why not just start a new one?

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because Rifts have the % increase to legendary drop rate. Rift guardians rarely drop loot, even on T6. Greater Rift Guardians, well that's a different story

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Twin unity is so fucking stupid.

They might as well make it "farm 3 super rare key pieces to access greater rifts higher than 39".

It encourages single player, it limits gearing options, it is gimmicky as shit, and they have to balance the entire game around it.

I know they said they don't plan to fuck with it, but as far as I'm concerned it is the lamest bullshit in the game currently.

I guess that is the nature of Diablo 3 though, "Better have these exact items or you'll be complete shit".
Still not as inexcusable as what they did with kadala and veiled crystals imo. We're going to cut the number of crystals you get from kadala by 4/5's to compensate for this rift guardians will drop more white and blue materials. It just shows they either don't know their game or don't care and want to lock progression behind what should be a common material.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can be, the ones you have aren't. But what's the hard part about evaluating that? It's essentially two extra primary affixes that directly influence dps and toughness, should make it pretty easy.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
They're okay for now if you really don't have anything to replace them, but I would break the set bonus if I found a well rolled ring or amulet to replace either of those.

I do find your gear amusing, but mostly because you're rocking a Tasker and Theo already along with your other gear.
biggrin.png

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
They're okay for now if you really don't have anything to replace them, but I would break the set bonus if I found a well rolled ring or amulet to replace either of those.

I do find your gear amusing, but mostly because you're rocking a Tasker and Theo already along with your other gear.
biggrin.png
Not sure what that means
smile.png
. I'm the furthest thing from a theorycrafter as you can probably tell and suck at this game, but I have fun! Please help me if anyone has any advice!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure what that means
smile.png
. I'm the furthest thing from a theorycrafter as you can probably tell and suck at this game, but I have fun! Please help me if anyone has any advice!
T&T is the rarest legendary glove, cornerstone to all pet builds, and infamous for frustrating many players while hunting/gambling excessive amounts of time for it. You having a pair while admitting your gear sucks is a bit humorous.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What, you mean you don't like to stop and pick up yellows from elites?
Sad part is I do and always have since seasons started. I got a conduit and speed pylon in a rift yesterday and I even ran all the way back to the beginning just to loot yellows. 45 rerolls on amulet and can't get over 69 cd
frown.png
, about 20 rerolls on chest just to get 10% sentry damage and about another 20 rerolls to go from 10% to 11%.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Anyone else feel like the boss mobs in the hellfire ami/ring realms should drop more than 4 fucking yellows on t6??