Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, there is a lot wrong in that post.

Besides theorycrafting, I have a lvl 30 toxin gem and lvl 25 botp and botp clears noticeably faster when solo and zei's clears slightly faster than that. Botp is one of those additive gems while zei's is multplicative w/ damage. I also likely started dying a lot less with zei's because I had a bad habit of dropping turrets right on mobs and staying max range of turrets, now during any encounter which requires positioning I can drop my turrets max range while pets tank and I'm max range of turrets, so I'm twice as far from the mob as I once was.

Of course results may vary w/ weapon types, but that is what I've found in my experience and w/ all the neckbeards on the leader boards using them I'm sure someone has done the math correctly by now.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Zeis is a must for trials too. Even before 2.1.1 you'd want to switch powerful for zeis when running trials. Mine's only rank 36ish but even then it's past 6% dmg per 10 yards. On fb6 wiz it's pretty much bis.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah, you can only hit 2.16 w/o t&t and w/ a 2-hand bow, I suppose that makes 1.742 possible w/ a 2-hand xbow. This requires paragon into attack speed, attack speed on belt and gloves, and attack speed on 2/3 jewelry slots unless you have some attack speed bracers or helm(but there are so many better options you could use in the 6th armor slot until you get t&t, like nat's boots+ring, garwulf cloak, or leoric's crown).

For gems, people have been swapping from bane of the powerful to zei's because as you get into higher grifts botp loses potency as its not always up. I just recently swapped, but I find zei's to be at least on par w/ bane of the powerful and more powerful when set up correctly. I also like how upgrading the zei's gem makes it more powerful whereas botp you're only getting a 1s duration increase.
Hrm, no T&T but I'm at 1.92 sheet APS with a 2h bow. No paragon points into Attack Speed but it's on my neck/gloves/1 ring/quiver.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hrm, no T&T but I'm at 1.92 sheet APS with a 2h bow. No paragon points into Attack Speed but it's on my neck/gloves/1 ring/quiver.
You're really close then as paragon should put you around 2.11. You definitely want to swap the paragon into ias when it'll break a next bp. Pretty sure you can also hit 2.16 w/o t&t and ias on 3 pcs+quiver, but would require perfect rolls on everything; and you may have to use the enchantress.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Rolled a wizard and messing around with fire blizzard and having a blast. Reminds my of oldschool d1-d2 kiting mobs around with fireballs raining from the sky. Def the most fun I've had on 2.1

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was kinda disappointed by fb6 wizard. I was expecting sort of a fire and forget gameplay while clearing the rift. I guess I could have calculated it would take more than a few blizzards to get that flamey graphic over the mob's head. Even on T6, most mobs are dead by the time the dot reaches infinite.

Also, didn't think there'd be a more boring spec than condemn for rift guardians, but firebird definitely takes it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah i suck at herding too... there's a few vids on high gr wiz's showing how they herd the 20b+ hp mobs out there and it seems slightly less obnoxious than high GR raekors--but its close.

Jadedoc vs 36+ rgs have been the most boring for me.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Zaphid - Community - Diablo III

So I got to GR 27, but then shit takes so long to kill and elites instagib me, so what are the next upgrades ? I have decent maximus which I hoped I'd get Ramaladni's for at some point, slightly better RoRG, Witching hour or String of Ears for belt and what to get as bracer ? Drop Magefist or Cindercoat for Firebird while switching to 2h weapon (which means losing the offhand) ?

I'd love to get a diamond in the helmet for more BH/Meteor, but my toughness would be pretty shitty at that point.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider

So I got to GR 27, but then shit takes so long to kill and elites instagib me, so what are the next upgrades ? I have decent maximus which I hoped I'd get Ramaladni's for at some point, slightly better RoRG, Witching hour or String of Ears for belt and what to get as bracer ? Drop Magefist or Cindercoat for Firebird while switching to 2h weapon (which means losing the offhand) ?

I'd love to get a diamond in the helmet for more BH/Meteor, but my toughness would be pretty shitty at that point.
You want the Magefists. Furnace obv bis. SoJ if you can handle playing without the Unity. Strongarm bracers.

You have a lot of attack speed on your gear, which is really bad.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So I'm looking for better Magefists, belt and RoRG and another ring on top, thanks

Also got a Unity, but it rolled with str :-/

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What else did it roll? A gg unity is actually crit, cd, elite damage, and socket; no main stat.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Stromguard bracers will be a major upgrade. Reapers doesn't do FB much good.

Get rid of that attackspeed where you can as well, fleeting strap is really bad for FB

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Nyxs - Community - Diablo III

Been messing around with this build/gear, not sure which gem to use, have a bunch leveled to 25+ since I can blow through grifts up to 30 or so. I have a level 35 BotT from when I was using Ray of Frost, but it doesn't really work with this build.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been looking to get back in to seasonal play, anyone doing any powerleveling? ID is GridironRush#1530

khorum

Murder Apologist
Hi all, I'm hoping that someone will be able to give me some tips on how to improve my DH from where I am currently please.Huntress - Community - Diablo III
You'll want +15clusterarrow on boots and consider rolling for another helm to get CC and cluster arrow on that also. Then I'd say look for lacunis. A better TnT wouldn't be bad but honestly that's better than resource cost or armor or something.

Nyxs - Community - Diablo III

Been messing around with this build/gear, not sure which gem to use, have a bunch leveled to 25+ since I can blow through grifts up to 30 or so. I have a level 35 BotT from when I was using Ray of Frost, but it doesn't really work with this build.
Zeis is the huge one for fb6. If you run into a strongarms Id save it and roll fire on it since you use blazar. Even if you don't use mirror images to spam black holes, timing it right is a huge boost with a 27%+ strongarms. I use zeis and trapped and toxin with fb6.

sliilvia

Trakanon Raider
You'll want +15clusterarrow on boots and consider rolling for another helm to get CC and cluster arrow on that also. Then I'd say look for lacunis. A better TnT wouldn't be bad but honestly that's better than resource cost or armor or something.

Zeis is the huge one for fb6. If you run into a strongarms Id save it and roll fire on it since you use blazar. Even if you don't use mirror images to spam black holes, timing it right is a huge boost with a 27%+ strongarms. I use zeis and trapped and toxin with fb6.
Many thanks khorum!