Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Been getting hung up on this screen. Repaired and Reinstalled the game, but to no avail. Granted I've only stayed on this screen for about 5 minutes.

Anyone know of a solution? (Hopefully it's not just 'patience')
View attachment 476254
1685744996734.png

• 3Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have a sorc build? getting dumpstered by anything I can't kite at 26 right now.

Butcher railed me.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If reviews are still good I'll keep an eye out for a discounted version for S1, but the story appears to be an advertisement for a DLC and the monetisation still makes me want to throw up. Hopefully I can avoid it.
bass-player-gif.gif

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I don’t have to read 75 pages….link to best forum review?(i know I can find reviews online but I like the comments here) or general thoughts on if better than last epoch?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Liking Barbarian. Guess I just like hitting things.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm a simple man, if I had no other skill but Lunging Strike so far I'd be happy. Having a dash on your basic attack is swell

• 5Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been getting hung up on this screen. Repaired and Reinstalled the game, but to no avail. Granted I've only stayed on this screen for about 5 minutes.

Anyone know of a solution? (Hopefully it's not just 'patience')
Reinstalled on another drive and it's working. /shrug

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I went with the dashing/rend leveling build and its Ok, like I said though no power fantasy. They could have made packs bigger but easier to kill. Its the rage generation that kinda sucks. Oh well its still early game I hope this dude comes online soon.

1685752197250.png

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
What's with all the trash mobs moving like a FPS pro player avoiding getting head sniped? Everything after the campaign avoids being grouped up. The ranged mobs will kite. It would be one thing if it were just elites but white trash mobs have Elden Ring boss AI.

• 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I went with the dashing/rend leveling build and its Ok, like I said though no power fantasy. They could have made packs bigger but easier to kill. Its the rage generation that kinda sucks. Oh well its still early game I hope this dude comes online soon.

View attachment 476263
Since jewelry has such little stats compared to other slots it's a pretty safe spot to park your legendary imbues, and the resource generation aspects are ring slot, so I'd look for the dungeons that drop those patterns to help that out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Necromancer seems pretty okay at the start. First boss wrecked the pets but you can resummon them from the adds and stuff. Regular mobs barely hurt them though.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was going ok as pulverize build. It took some time to kill bosses, trash was easy though.

But jesus, soon as I got the shockwave power + turned pulverize to earth(and got the passives for it) everything just dies. Got another aspect that heals on earth dmg + fortify constantly and a item that gives me +72 regen for each enemy "close", dont even use potions now. Big power spike. Was tempted to go to level 2, but its fun just owning in 1. Only thing I really need is something that gain alot more spirit faster or reduces cost by a lot, since atm, its I think 3 pulverize till oom.

I am curious if they will have things that make leveling faster, once campaign is done or something. Like d3 had the low level req on a weapon, so you got a level 70 2h at like level 40 and then it was easy 1 shot till 60+. Granted that was luck based, sometimes you got no weapon in reforge or a lower value. Same with gambling for legendaries. Super powerful at low levels in that game, but again luck based.

Or how you will level other characters. Sure you just do campaign once, but after that..

Get a friend to drag you in a nightmare dungeon or something? Can you plevel like in d3, sit at entrance and get exp? Or have to be in range of mobs.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Got my Mount finally after just pushing story. Now I want to go back to previous content and start doing completion

Also, I look sexy.
IMG_2906.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my Mount finally after just pushing story. Now I want to go back to previous content and start doing completion

Also, I look sexy.
View attachment 476294
First thing I thought of was "damn its an older version of the bad guy in stargate". Also nice shoes :p

But yeah i did the same thing, pushed for mount , then go back and ride around doing altars, dungeons, and such.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users