Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Leveled as chain lightning, swapped to firewall toward the end of the campaign, then tried out ice shards to beat the capstone and do a few WT3 dungeons.

Chain lightning is definitely best for early leveling when you have no gear, ice shards is fun but relies so heavily on frost nova's cooldown to kill anything, firewall is great damage but so much slower to kill things. I feel so mana-starved no matter which build I'm playing though. At high end with choice aspects and glyphs firewall is the way to go judging by the streams I've seen.

After stepping foot in WT3, what's the best way to progress? Just randomly doing sidequests and filling out the map for renown? Grinding dungeons? Farming tree tasks?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
. They 100% need a 2 spec swap system in town for gear and skills. The rubber-banding when you initially mount is rough as well.

This.

The game warrants a 2 spec system. Single target damage and are are too far separated. Need to be able to go back and forth depending on the activity.

Just put it in town. Doesn't need to be an instantly available in the world thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
firewall is great damage but so much slower to kill things

This is what I leveled as but holy shit do you need good boots because some of the bosses catch you and fuck you.

Sorc, in general, feels so much slower than my necro did in beta...granted my necro had full legend berries. Sorc just feels like a "Run in circles til they die" class, I joked to my wife that the class is gunna give me carpal.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I noticed the obol gambling really pumps out the legendaries quick. how I ended up full legendary early 30's. I'm some kinda OCD and hit EVERY FUCKING EVENT, so I always had tons, and ya gotta burn them cuz of cap.

Saw the butcher once at 24, gave it a good go, but he stuck to me like herpes, completely ignoring my pets, including my golem taunt.

Whispering chests are gay, haven't gotten a single thing worthwhile.

Theres goblins? Still haven't seen one.

Got the Unholy Nightmare combo for title now, I think I'll stick with that.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
After stepping foot in WT3, what's the best way to progress? Just randomly doing sidequests and filling out the map for renown? Grinding dungeons? Farming tree tasks?

Get a Sigil for Nightmare dungeons by completing the world tree, killing a world boss, or having a friend zone you into one of there's where you'll get one to drop. After that, you're doing nightmares non stop.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit 50. Finished the main story, and I must say I really liked it.

Barb was a PITA to level. Not until I got to 45 did I get drops that I could build around. Did one shot Lilith with bubbles and whirlwinds and more whirlwinds. Thank goodness none of the boss fights were hard. Hell I died to elites that stunned and then as raped me with their fan club more than bosses.

Overall I give the game a solid 8 thus far. I have no major complaints. Hell I just want some QOL additions, and can see myself playing months on end. Let's see how this end game goes.

Did a clan get formed? Please invite Brahma.
I haven’t kept up with the thread. Every time i step away, Booze or Voldeth level up 5 levels in 10 minutes.

Guilds open to everyone- just delisted it since its size keeps people applying to join it. Message someone in voice chat to invite you or anyone else thats interested in joining. Daidraco#1425 iirc if not. ~160 people. Most of us at the top end are grouping, or starting to, for nightmares.

Lots of things to complain about, but its sapped my attention pretty good. Honestly, i think the alt experience is going to be fantastic. Everything thats account wide is going to make leveling quick and fun. Mount, lilith statues, obol limit, skill points, paragon points. Etc.

Working on Paragon Points from each regions renown is some sweaty ass shit, though. Almost completely done with fractured peaks and im at 5 or near 5 everywhere else. Rank 6 just slows down to a crawl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven’t kept up with the thread. Every time i step away, Booze or Voldeth level up 5 levels in 10 minutes.

Guilds open to everyone- just delisted it since its size keeps people applying to join it. Message someone in voice chat to invite you or anyone else thats interested in joining. Daidraco#1425 iirc if not. ~160 people. Most of us at the top end are grouping, or starting to, for nightmares.

Lots of things to complain about, but its sapped my attention pretty good. Honestly, i think the alt experience is going to be fantastic. Everything thats account wide is going to make leveling quick and fun. Mount, lilith statues, obol limit, skill points, paragon points. Etc.

Working on Paragon Points from each regions renown is some sweaty ass shit, though. Almost completely done with fractured peaks and im at 5 or near 5 everywhere else. Rank 6 just slows down to a crawl.

I think I was just going to do up to rank 5. The 4 points seems pretty weak atm. its basically a levels worth. And it seems you can grind those a lot quicker, just spamming dungeons. Granted the extra 20 points might be nice for season when you hit 50 right away, but in the end its still just 5 levels worth.

As a side note, can sigils drop or crafted? I dont have any, I have done tree multiple times. So i dunno, my consumables page is all potions. I want to try those to see if they are good for exp too. Since reg dungeons seem good if you find a good one.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally able to play a little after surgery Wednesday. Playing one handed is a bit challenging; however, I get the left handed Naga Razer in tomorrow which should make it a bit easier.

Playing HC and please feel free to add me. Pogi#11421

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1685940244820.png

lol I have 155.9% base movespeed, this does not seem intended. When I applied the 5th rank upgrade on this item, the moverspeed affix DOUBLED.

• 3Like
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Leveling experience still sucks overall with this scaling where I sorta feel strong, then not. At lvl43 now, can't do much dmg to Andariel at all, if I were to somehow survive, I think the fight would last 15min, lol. Been in T1 the whole time, gear just sucks ass. I'd rather not have to "farm" up gear via Events or Dungeons before even finishing the MSQ since I'll just outlvl it.
I feel like your build has issues or something. I finished the MSQ at 40 and never stopped to farm. The entire hell sequence is 45+, was fighting mobs 10 levels higher and blitzing them down. May just be rogue compared to Druid.

Needless

Toe Sucker
its annoying how the hardest enemy in the game is the butcher showing his random ass up in a dungeon, making the dungeon take 3x as long because i have to kite the fucker for 5 mins

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yes.

Dungeons and hell tide events are best and other major events like the world event legion invasions and world bosses are also very good. Grinding renown is really good if you plan to roll alts.

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell tides are where it's at imo. Prolly get nerf.
Also fiend roses are there.

Copied
Farm Hell Tide and you'll get everything you need.
What is HellTide?

" They are region-wide events that occur randomly in the open world for players who reached the World Tier 3, Nightmare difficulty. "

Spam Farm all Hell Tide and you'll get everything you need. Looking for something specific? Specific trade in stations in there. Go learn all about it and make sure you spam it every time available. It's pretty much more rigged than gamble system in beta which was nerf.

Average 5+ 100% Uniques per run

Example, You need armor? It only costs 75 shards to trade in and you can average 400-600 shards every time with ease.

I believe it happens every other hour for 1 Hour.

You're welcome

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Don't forget Helltides have a "mystery" chest. It doesn't show on your main map, costs 175 shards, and only shows up on minimap when you're pretty close to it. It drops like 3-5 sacred legendaries and a shit ton of potions. Very worth looking for especially with a party that can split up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users