Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Blizzard apologists are out in force today. "Well NM sigils a main end-game feature is trash, so it's OK". You can't make this shit up. They sandbag their own game trying to sweep live service QoL under the rug.

You see the signs of the bullshit in this thread.
That's me, Blizzard apologist.

Don't read my other post or your brain might kick on, though.

Also Blood Wave is siiiiiick! My 2nd Necro, Menstrua is an absolute beast!

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure this is the fastest I've been bored of any ARPG ever. Wolcen was the reigning champ but D4 took the gold.

Currently L83, gear is pretty much set for two specs which leads to another grievance of needing to click every single point in the paragon board to respec. What riveting and high quality game play to click 200 nodes each time I want to swap.

Sure and half of the affixes are a death sentence or completely disruptive to a run at T50+ so they are an automatic dismantle. The powders you receive aren't nearly enough to craft high tier sigils and no offense, but speaking about low level/low tier experience is useless because you'll get to the point where others are at endgame whether that's a week or a year from now and get to see how crap it is.

Is it treating the game like a race when you're trying to be efficient with your time? Spending 5 minutes to sort through 99.9% trash loot is an entire extra dungeon run worth of glyph and char exp. That will add up immensely over the life of a character whether you're a poopsocker or 1 hour a day dad with 17 kids and 3 jobs.

It is retarded there isn't a reset all for Paragon, or spec/paragon save options for switching builds. I guess that was overlooked and they opted to hire some dyke cunt to sing about fucking like a demon instead.

View attachment 477962

They either change it, or we're out.

View attachment 477963

In a live service game, you don't eat materials just because of your server instability.

Keys only should burn when the player has ENTERED the dungeon.

Fix it or game is DOA Season 1.

That shit could be solved with one simple fix. Nightmare dungeon portals open next to you in the city and are consumed upon entry. Blamo problem solved. Blizzards needs to hire us as consultants. Someone DM Alex and get us a Cosby Suite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is retarded there isn't a reset all for Paragon, or spec/paragon save options for switching builds. I guess that was overlooked and they opted to hire some dyke cunt to sing about fucking like a demon instead.

It's crazy there is a refund all for skill points, but not for paragon. And yes put in a way to save specs and let people switch between them. This should be standard by now. It's downright embarrassing they don't have something.

D3 had a wardrobe for years that saved your gear setup and skills.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When you are in a town, you will occassionally see a wanted poster. When you read it it will say something like "beware of so-and-so, last seen wandering around the forest of X", so if you are so inclined you can go to that area and search for it. I'm sure it's on some sort of timer but I don't know what respawn time would be.

Just be careful of level because they give no indication of level on those boards. I found the first one in Kyvoshad(sp) when I was exploring town, and I went to look for it when I was 12, and the mob ended up being 20 something (I think 27). It caused my first hardcore death.

I am really enjoying it though. Seems far more challenging and just stupid scary in HC mode in comparison to what D3 was.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I can somehow see there is no current viable carrot on stick endgame and still say I’ve enjoyed the game and will make a second class at some point.

They made the game for casuals and maybe underestimated the power of dads and single people, but not by a mile. My neighborhood bros are ex wow raiders, mtg playing, nerdlips, and they’re only just getting to T4.

If you are through this in a week, then maybe make something fresh with no guide and see if you can find some crazy build and have fun trying some retarded shit out.

• 2Like

Blueweed

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feels like they couldn't complete the game. They did complete the envisage map and tried to vast it out like elden ring. But only have 1/5 the content on launch. Probably finish the complete intended in 3 dlc to have thatttt amount of one eldenring.

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
They REALLY want me to keep playing don't they? Next will be a watermelon hat...

image_2023-06-14_210458119.png

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These American Inventors should be required to play their fucking game before for 10,000 hours before selling it. All this shit would become obvious to them. Sadly I dont think anyone who made this game actually games.

3p43iju52x5b1.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I tried to login and play today. Whisper dungeons only 5 min from expiration. Decided to log on alt instead. Looked at next quest, miles away. Drive horse all the way over, turn it in and get 1/10th of a level. Logged off.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This shouldn't even matter. Shield was up, he completed his TP and had a load screen. So we're under the assumption that being in the load screen keeps your character there and killable? Seems kind of game breaking if so. I'd agree with you about maybe the shield goes away after some time or something, but he successfully completed his TP.

Guessing your game client can go to a load screen even if it's dc'd and the server never got the message

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wish the character sheet had more infos on necro pets. Like where their dmg comes from? Where their defence comes from. And put some numbers in there. I know there are mods like attack speed and minion life on gear, and there are of course passives that add dmg, paragon tree passives, etc.. But many streamers that sort of tested necro pets say that a lot of their dmg and mitigation comes from your characters stats. So how much? Shit like crit scaling and luck scaling work on pets? I know attack speed is totally separate from your characters, but those other stats scale or not? and if so by how much??....

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe it's just me but I really dislike diablo not being in the game. When they changed diablo into whatever the fuck "diablo" was in d3, it rubbed me the wrong way and now we don't have him in d4 at all.

I swear to God this game gives me lost ark vibes without the content.

Played barb, necro and now rogue so far to lvl 25 just trying out which class feels good to me.

Barb feels the best to me with the right click driving with frenzy but all the classes quickly feel really limited and weak.

The jarring difficulty in some levels because of scaling feels really bad when it happens.

I like the opportunity of the game getting some polish and having more things to do but I feel like the classes abilities themselves might never get any more diverse. It all really plays the same and they have basically made the entire combat system into a clunkier version of blade blast.

Everyone hates 2 click combat and this game is nothing but.

I think this is a legitimate gripe because d2 was simply pick a skill, make it do as much damage as possible and spam the fuck out of it.

While some classes do have better feeling versions of this build up release, with other cooldowns to fill the void of resource depletion (which I'm sure gets better with gear) it's still not my kind of fun.

I'll keep playing because it's still early and I've not played far enough to see the whole campaign but unless something is done to make combat a bit more fluid I won't be a long time returning player.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What, you don't have nostalgia for MULATTO SCOTLAND? What about MULATTO MOUNTAINS, remember D2 had mountains??? How about MULATTO NOT-GHOLEIN, it's kind of like that zone you know from game!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if he shows up later. Or maybe
as he is trapped atm in a soulstone

They have to have a prime evil somewhere eventually.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's the exact number for the Blizzard Apology Response Team?

I know you guys are available 24/7.

• 5Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users