Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just one of the many retarded things you said. Like how you were 9 levels "underleveled" when you entered WT4 and now days later you're somehow a lower level.

You ever post anything where you're not being fully retarded or full of shit?
Capstone is lv70 and I was lv61. WT4 is lv73 and I'm lv63 now. I think I'm remembering all that right, but if I'm off by a level I don't think this needs to be nitpicked.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Pet build struggle sometimes in T4 due to me being underleveled. Getting better at 65 though. Mainly when you get a bunch of annoying elites that won't die, then the pets starts getting picked off and it ends badly.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its probably class based. I hardly see any barrier stuff on items. But almost everything has werewolf or werebear stuff on it.

Not sure I agree with the d3 thing. Too early to tell, but legendary wise its basically the same. You have general powers, class specific powers , utility powers, resource powers etc. The bigger difference is unique items, where some of the more defining powers seem to be held. And with d3 you had set items, where 80-90% of a characters power(both offensive and defensive) came from. Not to mention some of the more skill changing/class changing bonuses.

And you basically just described arpgs in general. You run around killing shit for drops and pop a chest/boss at the end for more drops. Rinse and repeat. There is a reason I can only play them for short stints on and off.

Edit:

On a completely unrelated note. I wonder if the cow level is actually in the game or will be. Was watching this:
Curious to see if it actually is, leads to something else, or just pointless data that ends up going no where.
Cow Level being in the game with some very elaborate quest chain would be in line with their WOW Secrets so its probably in there. The autists will find it eventually.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Cow Level being in the game with some very elaborate quest chain would be in line with their WOW Secrets so its probably in there. The autists will find it eventually.
The four cow statues, the minotaur head statue, the other statues, the shards, etc. - Lots of stuff for it to not exist, or at least not be planned for season 1. The elite that guards the lava tunnel and doesnt attack back probably has more to do with the quest than any of them realize. If you look over that discord, it is definitely being picked apart by the autists as you say. The data mined shit would have at least been interesting to see - but people have found the books, shards etc. and dont even know what they did to get them in some cases. Its just all around a good little mystery to keep some intrigue going.

I personally think the game should have way more of that type of shit. Some of which leads you to new bosses with a class-general unique, or a rare that has fixed affixes and you're just hoping for RNG to bless you with a higher item level on it, etc. I dont mean some straight on, talk to 15 NPC's and pick up bear asses. I mean if you do these events in this order, it spawns a new event somewhere in the world and that even drops a piece needed to go on etc. Leave it up to the player to figure out, not a fucking NPC that makes me roll my eyes.

Daidraco

Capstone is lv70 and I was lv61. WT4 is lv73 and I'm lv63 now. I think I'm remembering all that right, but if I'm off by a level I don't think this needs to be nitpicked.
Doesnt need to be nitpicked? What, are you butt hurt over something previously said? If you didnt act like such a faggot know-it-all that doesnt know fucking shit, no one would give you a fucking hard time. Much less the fact that you danced around this thread like a retard about how others are buying the game and you werent, but now you own it. Tf?

None of that shit is what he asked, either. As he didnt fucking ask any question. Not that your own personal level fucking matters in this case anyways, you insufferable cunt.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Doesnt need to be nitpicked? What, are you butt hurt over something previously said? If you didnt act like such a faggot know-it-all that doesnt know fucking shit, no one would give you a fucking hard time. Much less the fact that you danced around this thread like a retard about how others are buying the game and you werent, but now you own it. Tf?

None of that shit is what he asked, either. As he didnt fucking ask any question. Not that your own personal level fucking matters in this case anyways, you insufferable cunt.
What?

21_SCSA_Shirts.jpg

The four cow statues, the minotaur head statue, the other statues, the shards, etc. - Lots of stuff for it to not exist, or at least not be planned for season 1. The elite that guards the lava tunnel and doesnt attack back probably has more to do with the quest than any of them realize. If you look over that discord, it is definitely being picked apart by the autists as you say. The data mined shit would have at least been interesting to see - but people have found the books, shards etc. and dont even know what they did to get them in some cases. Its just all around a good little mystery to keep some intrigue going.

I personally think the game should have way more of that type of shit. Some of which leads you to new bosses with a class-general unique, or a rare that has fixed affixes and you're just hoping for RNG to bless you with a higher item level on it, etc. I dont mean some straight on, talk to 15 NPC's and pick up bear asses. I mean if you do these events in this order, it spawns a new event somewhere in the world and that even drops a piece needed to go on etc. Leave it up to the player to figure out, not a fucking NPC that makes me roll my eyes.
I think that stuff is cool but would be nice if us mortals could access it and do it ourselves, rather than google it later.

There has to be a middle ground between following the satnav and purposefully obscure. Procedurally generated quests would help make things ungoogleable.

• 1Smuggly

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Was thinking, how many people do you think are playing where this is their a) first Diablo game or b) Diablo + ARPG game.
Somewhere they said the average age was like 34, so not as many as you'd think.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Well I've played enough, read enough, and watched enough to just want to finish the campaign on sorcerer and then shelve it until the season stuff gets shown.

I played a lot of D3 and despite its flaws, it ended up being a very satisfying arpg. Hopefully D4 doesn't take as long to get there as D3 did.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

People actually put in their real date of birth? Blizzard thinks I was born in 1901.
Same for anything that asks me my date of birth. Youtube or Steam has no idea how old I am other than I was born on Janurary 1st, of the year "one big wheel scroll down". Go fk yourself.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Same for anything that asks me my date of birth. Youtube or Steam has no idea how old I am other than I was born on Janurary 1st, of the year "one big wheel scroll down". Go fk yourself.

In other news, scientists were surprised to find that 23% of all humans were born on January 1st.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Gotta push the patch before they can write the patch notes bro. Just like government passing bills so they can know what’s in it

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users