Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This so much. It is a pain trying to hunt down particular Legend enhancements when you have 3+ tabs of legendaries.

Yeah, inventory management needs a lot of love, glad some is coming but it's a pain in the ass until then (and even then probably won't go far enough)

Kind of wish they'd just expand the aspect system and let me burn aspects to improve the default imprinted one instead of being forced to store better rolled ones.

Then also let me add dropped-only ones to the codex, but at the base level and let me upgrade that one too the same way. Put level requirements on them if that's the underlying reason to make them drop-only (if there aren't already de facto requirements because of sacred and ancestral versions?)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a joke, obviously they're not constants :(
Sorry, sometimes sarcasm/humor translates poorly in text.

Stare Staring GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If they don't want the season mechanics to carry forward at times, I get that. PoE has done that plenty. But PoE at least allowed you to keep your shit. Not that I give a fuck about non-seasonal servers, but it's just a fucking dumb decision.

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This so much. It is a pain trying to hunt down particular Legend enhancements when you have 3+ tabs of legendaries.
They need to just stop fucking around and make the change that will probably occur at some point. All aspects go into the codex and they upgrade as you find more powerful versions. Current method , like many aspects of D4, are pants on head retarded and should have been weeded out by a competent manager VERY early on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Steam deck working great, actually pretty fun with twisting blades and being able bind R&L4-5 keys to things like health potion and dodging. Trigger buttons for shadow step and dash. Might just buy a controller for my desktop at this rate.

I upgraded the ssd to 256gb but some reason after I installed Diablo 4 it disappeared on me. Had to use this shitty holiday inn wifi to redownload it onto my Microsd. Don’t see any perf issues so far with the microSD.

not sure if I’ll play rogue for S1 or not. Always partial to necro, we’ll see. Sure sounds like POE with the seasonal specific gems etc but surprised they aren’t keeping it each season.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The problem with carrying over season shit is it gets too convoluted eventually. You have the POE syndrome of having 50 past league mechanics, some of them great, some of them shit, some of them nerfed all to hell..etc.. But it is content, and its content you can chose to omit or commit to. Soooo....

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need to just stop fucking around and make the change that will probably occur at some point. All aspects go into the codex and they upgrade as you find more powerful versions. Current method , like many aspects of D4, are pants on head retarded and should have been weeded out by a competent manager VERY early on.

They are already stealing from d3. Just take the damn cube idea. Sacrifice a power to it and you get that power permanently and at the highest value.

Then all drops after that can be used to sell/salvage. Stash can be uses for rares to upgrade, alternate build items, sigils and such. Would save a shit ton of space.

Then you can get rid of the aspect tab in inventory and turn it into more space for sigils also.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I was to try something "new" .. I guess I would have a portal that your eternal character can take to go to a new "plane" of existence and get the rewards from the season. Then, if you complete the season pass, paid or not, you get some Rogue-like buffs to your account. Which is what, in my mind, it should really be about. Improving your accounts status.

A long time player will be getting everything from every season, but a dwarfed effect of the season. So a new player, or a returning player that never did the season, could take a portal into that season realm and complete a task that, ultimately is much less time intensive, but yields the same result. With periodic break points that not only complete the current seasons mechanic, but all season before it. So maybe every year, and that break point replaces all the seasons of that year.

Idk, I could work it out and make the rogue like shit work.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If I was to try something "new" .. I guess I would have a portal that your eternal character can take to go to a new "plane" of existence and get the rewards from the season. Then, if you complete the season pass, paid or not, you get some Rogue-like buffs to your account. Which is what, in my mind, it should really be about. Improving your accounts status.

A long time player will be getting everything from every season, but a dwarfed effect of the season. So a new player, or a returning player that never did the season, could take a portal into that season realm and complete a task that, ultimately is much less time intensive, but yields the same result. With periodic break points that not only complete the current seasons mechanic, but all season before it. So maybe every year, and that break point replaces all the seasons of that year.

Idk, I could work it out and make the rogue like shit work.
That's too innovative, I'm looking more for a straight up D3 type experience. You know one where I don't really feel compelled to play it at all so it doesn't waste my time.

• 2Worf

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Something is corrupting Sanctuary!! But our black sidekick will help us!

Think about it.

Inarius has a child with Lilith and completely abandons both of them. Doesn’t give a shit about either of them.

Between him and Tyrael, confirmed all angels in Diablo universe are black.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't belive that they managed to have two panels with 100% gay men, or that they think that these panels are a good way to deliver information with one guy talking and the others interupting.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users