Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
WTF man, I leveled an alt along my main group to switch after the campaign (more fun than my main), but I didn’t do the campaign with him since I didn’t want to spoil it. Alts can only skip campaign at creation time? Wtf motherfkn fok folk.

Thought there was a button on the main menu for all characters to skip campaign after you created them.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
WTF man, I leveled an alt along my main group to switch after the campaign (more fun than my main), but I didn’t do the campaign with him since I didn’t want to spoil it. Alts can only skip campaign at creation time? Wtf motherfkn fok folk.
Thought there was a button on the main menu for all characters to skip campaign after you created them.

There is, just tested it.

1689705783108.png

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol they made the new Occulus cause the evade teleport to be at a random location. Eats an aspect slot and makes evade telepeort useless. *Applause*

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That grizzly rage one hurts. Only unstoppable for 6 seconds, instead of the duration. Base duration was 10 seconds, you could get 5 extra killing mobs and also another 5 seconds from legendary aspect. So was a good 20 seconds of unstoppable, on something with a 50 second CD(which You could drop pretty far) and had bulwark to fill any tiny gaps you had. Now going to have pretty decent gaps with no unstoppable.

Quite a lot of nerfs. Crit dmg, vul dmg. Certain things on weapons(like vul dmg, dmg to CC, etc). Also defensive nerfs. The armor aspect one I noticed as a bigger one.

Mystery chest to 250 cinders.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I don't hate the scaling changes:

• Level scaling inside dungeons and most overworld territories has been adjusted in World Tiers III and IV. Monsters will begin to trail behind the player in Level after a certain point (up to a maximum of 5 Levels behind). This change does not affect World Bosses, Legion Events, Fields of Hatred, Helltide, or Nightmare Dungeons.
Developer’s Note: We want to give players a better sense of their power progression and mastery over the world while still challenging themselves with structured End Game activities.

World Tier III Example:
  • If the the player's Level is below 55, the monster's Level is 55.
  • If the player’s Level is 56-60, the monster’s Level is 55.
  • If the player’s Level is 61, the monster’s Level is 56.
  • If the player’s Level is 62, the monster’s Level is 57, etc. (from this point the monsters will always be -5 until World Tier III's max monster Level of 70).
Edit: YOU'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN -

The Tortured Gift of Mysteries chest has had its cost increased to 250 Aberrant Cinders from 175.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The entire end of those notes are brutal

They beat player power with a baseball bat. Significant overall reductions in power. Not sure about other classes, but Rogues use big stat rolls on weapons to boost damage.

This is a significant nerf to dexterity right off the break. That's a titanic reduction in damage output across 2-3 item slots. Resulting in a loss of nearly 100 dexterity if not more.

1689706419221.png

The note should read "Rogues: -150 dexterity"

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is wanton. Those fucking assholes are messing with high NM builds right before a season.

Thank MrLlamaSC for this change. He's the first guy to scream vulnerable damage is "overtuned" and he was the loudest voice saying vulnerable as a stat needs to be fundamentally nerfed.

1689706885883.png

Again, these two changes are a MASSIVE nerf to Rogue power.

Fucking A

1689706961685.png

• 1Rustled

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Blizzard making the patch. DRUID YOU STILL TALKING? YOU TOOK A HELL OF A HIT.

1689706906517.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This is wanton. Those fucking assholes are messing with high NM builds right before a season.

Thank MrLlamaSC for this change. He's the first guy to scream vulnerable damage is "overtuned" and he was the loudest voice saying vulnerable as a stat needs to be fundamentally nerfed.

Again, these two changes are a MASSIVE nerf to Rogue power.

View attachment 483005
Vulnerable Paragon board is now basically mandatory. Before, I had enough from items (well over %200) that it wasn't worth it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Vulnerable Paragon board is now basically mandatory. Before, I had enough from items (well over %200) that it wasn't worth it.

The fucking dexterity shit was uncalled for. Some classes rely on stats more than others. It's hard to farm a high DEX roll. Let people enjoy their weapons with 200 dex?

Why was it problematic for people to hunt only for big stat rolls on weapons? That seemed working as intended. This is pretty fucked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The fucking dexterity shit was uncalled for. Some classes rely on stats more than others. It's hard to farm a high DEX roll. Let people enjoy their weapons with 200 dex?

Why was it problematic for people to hunt only for big stat rolls on weapons? That seemed working as intended. This is pretty fucked.
1689707286000.png

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Wow, shit patch is fucking shit.

These devs continue to blow. My desire to play is basically gone.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
wyte people aint season they games

seriously just assume this is the meaning and move on from the thread
With end of this month/next month blowing up with games its amazing they're clueless about how little player retention there will be with these patch notes.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I suddenly feel less interest in trying D4 Seasons, and more interest in spending money on early access for Remnant 2. ;p

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users