Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, GGG only needs a fuckin' mid-tier ExileCon now to knock it out of the fucking park. Way to go, Blizzard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wow, Just wow. They have any idea how many people were barely hanging in there to play their game? This shit blows ass. They went Tuco with the bats.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No possible way they can monitor the effects or know what the effects would be on a class-by-class basis. It's a fundamental change to how classes build.

Why should vuln, crit and core stats not be king S-tier affixes on items?

The amount of work required to get them seemed appropriate-- and you probably can't find anyone on FOH to say it was "too easy" to get the big 3 on your gear in perfect form.

1689708024882.png

This statement fails to address how hunting for the "big 3" was a problem? That was the last small reason to keep grinding and keep hustling with an already hollow endgame.

"we had to make room for Malignant hearts" isn't a good answer.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What I want to do is use a strong build from last season or a new build enabled by buffs/new items.

So I was thinking Druid.

Now I'm not sure it's going to be worth it, hopefully the legendary gems are good to make up for it.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
What I want to do is use a strong build from last season or a new build enabled by buffs/new items.

So I was thinking Druid.

Now I'm not sure it's going to be worth it, hopefully the legendary gems are good to make up for it.

Most of the people who were defending this game are saying this is a shit patch, a worthless season and not worth it.

Just let go of this heap of shit at this point.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Guess I will be skipping season 1 and go fuck a bear in BG3.

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Whelp, pretty easy decision to skip this season. All good, plenty of shit to play anyway.

• 3Like

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Start the grind over on that game that was too grindy to begin with and hey we nerfed the fuck out of everything now with 50% less fun. Don't worry you can now farm malignant gems that might make you approach 80% of the power you already had on the eternal servers!

I've been pretty open minded to the game, I'm not a blizzard fanboi but I certainly don't harbor the rage against them that some on this forum do. But after this "patch" I don't have much desire to start another character and play. Don't think I'm going to bother now. I'll come back again at some point , maybe a few seasons down the road if they realize that people want to have fun.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys are jumping the gun here. There's probably malignant gear that will more than make up for these nerfs and everyone will be much more powerful when all is said and done and you're all gonna regret saying all this shit.

Is what I'd say if I was fucking retarded and had any faith in them having a clue on what they're doing.

They can also fuck right off with their "We love that you guys are doing this!" while nerfing the shit out of it so nobody can do it anymore

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Wow, Just wow. They have any idea how many people were barely hanging in there to play their game? This shit blows ass. They went Tuco with the bats.

I'm going to hatewatch these faggots' next dev fireside chat thing. Probably get drunk and yell at my monitor. Likely slurs.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
No possible way they can monitor the effects or know what the effects would be on a class-by-class basis. It's a fundamental change to how classes build.

Why should vuln, crit and core stats not be king S-tier affixes on items?

The amount of work required to get them seemed appropriate-- and you probably can't find anyone on FOH to say it was "too easy" to get the big 3 on your gear in perfect form.

View attachment 483009

This statement fails to address how hunting for the "big 3" was a problem? That was the last small reason to keep grinding and keep hustling with an already hollow endgame.

"we had to make room for Malignant hearts" isn't a good answer.

Yeah but dude people were beating their ARPG boss. Not enough YOU DIED in their ARPG.

Hard skip season 1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm I can't tell if they slapped a bunch of nerfs because the suits didn't like player retention and they thought slower progression would keep people playing longer during the season(ignoring the fact that a bunch of ppl were just waiting on the season to begin anyway) or because they got inspired by the great minds at wow circa 2018 of adding borrowed power mechanics to each season and so nerfing ppl now will make them feel like the season stuff is worth it because it gives back the power that they removed right before.

Bold move to pull this shit on your first season right when PoE 2 is going to get some press though. Obviously won't matter that much if PoE2 news are like "this will release in 2041 maybe" kind of thing but still sounds like really fucking shit timing there Blizzard. They used to be so good at cockblocking competitors by releasing big announcements or content for one of their things right before, but this time instead they released a big smelly turd on their own game.

• 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So the biggest part of a season are the rewards? Have they even announced them yet?

And I still can't believe they are taking away the gear you earn in a season. Like shouldn't it be mandatory for the deva to have played 100hrs of every other arpg out there to see what works and what doesn't coming out of the gate.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So the biggest part of a season are the rewards? Have they even announced them yet?

And I still can't believe they are taking away the gear you earn in a season. Like shouldn't it be mandatory for the deva to have played 100hrs of every other arpg out there to see what works and what doesn't coming out of the gate.

Yeah dude, you can collect cancer tumors, what the fuck more do you want? Fuck you, pay me.

-Signed, BabyFace Bobby

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Let them smash some shit with their prepaid battlepass and punch uber lilith in the face before they go to BG3 was too much to ask.

Nerfs to fundamental builds and stats are the season 1 reward.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, at least Nightmare Dungeons are officially THE thing to do for exp/gear now. I guess they got that right.

Everything else looks like balance (nerfs). I just read Necro stuff and they just halved most of the crazy shit, which sounds about right, but I'm sure people aren't loving it. Nothing in the notes grabbed my dick as exciting though besides the new Uniques no one will ever see.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just wow.

I was so pissed at the Hammer build getting nerfed that I did not even notice Vuln and Crit getting axed.

These guys know how to make me not even bother logging in. Gratz on them for that I suppose.

I am done with D4 unless some major improvements occur.

fucking idiots.....

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users