Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Started getting pretty laggy an hour or 2 ago. I never watch streamer shit, but I'm assuming a bunch must still be playing this, and jumped on the wagon again because I've seen shitloads of low level players yesterday and today, even turned off console players to see if I get better quality players, and less lag.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am honestly surprised anyone is even playing this patch. With how little they give a fuck about the quality of their game and how fucking stupid this season is.

I logged in made a Barb got to level 7 and thought what's fun about this and logged off.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm just playing Halls of Torment. If you're going to get $4 worth of game, get $4 worth of game

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do world bosses work? Do they drop a lot of loot? I wonder if you just picked everything up and dropped it and picked it up again over and over if you could crash some people.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
40-50 the game just becomes a drag, and that's just in tier 2, when you in the shittiest gear. Too much HP on trashy mobs, too many built in CC abilities for trash, combined with CC from rares mixed in, it begins to feel too much, when you at a point in the game you just struggling to get to helltides/NMD, and actually start a real build. I even blow mats and gold keeping gear upgraded/imprinted while leveling, can't imagine some regular joe gamer plodding through this shit.

Trash shouldn't have CC at all, only rares/bosses/minions should spawn with that shit, same with the avoidance/sidestepping shit, cut their HP some even a good 25% be about rght. Spawn more trash. Boom you just fixed a chunk of the game. Fix the loot, throw in random big name bosses into NMD and helltides, and we might be onto a decent game. I'd love to be doing a helltide, and a random empowered andariel fucks up everyones day, until players gang up and kill her.

Nah, we'll just learn new ways to make money hats on Boobys new yacht, and practice our sad faces for our next bullshit fireside chat.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fun things bout getting older, is you find foods/drinks that do random shit to you, that they never did before.

Was gonna stay up late and grind out to 60, got a bowl of granola and milk, next thing I know I wake up a couple hours ago in agony on couch (agony because i can't fucking sleep like that anymore) with soggy granola and drying milk all over me and couch.

Not the first time with granola, I just don't eat it often. Fucking shit knocks me out faster than a sleeping pill, wildest thing.

Next weekend is drunk gaming weekend but hey if you want we can have a granola weekend to make it inclusive. Do they sell granola in Portugal though? Asking for a friend.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I am honestly surprised anyone is even playing this patch. With how little they give a fuck about the quality of their game and how fucking stupid this season is.

I logged in made a Barb got to level 7 and thought what's fun about this and logged off.
Yah. I’ve been really busy so yesterday evening was the first time I’d even turned on my gaming computer in over 3 weeks. Started a seasonal character, got up to level 9, then hit alt-f4 because I just couldn’t take it anymore.

I’d be more likely to play if it actually had an automated fucking group finder. Walking around doing these bland ass dungeons by myself = bullet in the head.

• 1Faggotry

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Do they sell granola in Portugal though?
srsly-dunno.jpg

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worry intensifies.

Edit: lol oh god, watch from 1:18 with subtitles and no sound. I’m 12 again.

1690136869852.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Went with Barrage from 1 to 45 but struggled all the way on T1. Decided to respec to Twisting Blade and nuked T2 with zero problems. Really wanted the Bow build to work but I guess I'll try another one at 50+ if I get some drops for it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Worry intensifies.

Edit: lol oh god, watch from 1:18 with subtitles and no sound. I’m 12 again.

View attachment 483754
I mean even watching it with sound is hilarious. The dudes straight face is great. “Developers will continue to strive to stretch the anus”

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Went with Barrage from 1 to 45 but struggled all the way on T1. Decided to respec to Twisting Blade and nuked T2 with zero problems. Really wanted the Bow build to work but I guess I'll try another one at 50+ if I get some drops for it.
you feel so god damn weak w/ barrage, you have to change to twisting blade to feel effective after a while

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Barrage and rapidfire both need their missile times and animation casts boosted. People would be more likely to tolerate some lower damage if the build was more responsive and the missiles were snappy. But yeah very unfortunate range is an end-game throwaway and not a viable leveling experience.