Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Fucker

Log Wizard
LMAO, I just found out S4 has been delayed for a month. These people are like that kid in school who never could complete assignments on time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I started watching the D4 vid, because I'm retarded.

Literally like 2 minutes in they are calling D4 "a systems ARPG".

Like what the fuck.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A systems RPG with nearly no systems is a head-scratcher.

Someone must have swapped the talking points out from the 100 dollar expansion coming.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The classes are mostly boring and play like shit. Their legendary powers are boring as fuck. It’s great they are finally exiting beta with respect to itemization, but the foundation of the game is still complete trash.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The classes are mostly boring and play like shit. Their legendary powers are boring as fuck. It’s great they are finally exiting beta with respect to itemization, but the foundation of the game is still complete trash.

The bones, classes and combat are fine. It's EVERYTHING else that was shit.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I was pretty underwhelmed with the rogue combat and class generally in the open demo, and it was described often as one of the better ones. Maybe it was "fine" but it didn't feel at all like it was so well done all the other, more obviously lacking aspects were an acceptable tradeoff.

Won't address the "bones" as that's just a nebulous intangible.

Even the game engine and network aspects felt off, and that's what Blizzard is in part known for on a technical level. Gave that a pass though being a stress test, but after launch still saw complaints and criticism of those areas.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The bones, classes and combat are fine. It's EVERYTHING else that was shit.
Completely disagree. Playing another arpg for 5 mins, like LE, and it becomes painfully obvious D4 class design is complete shit.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Goatface

1711132979000.png

1711143959392.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Completely disagree. Playing another arpg for 5 mins, like LE, and it becomes painfully obvious D4 class design is complete shit.

I can't disagree they have the better class design (EXCEPT Sentinel!!!). But I really don't think D4's classes suck. Some BUILDS? Ya.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Loaded this up. Fucks sake I forgot how zoomed in this was.
I saw a mention how the next patch will have less zoom, did you load the live version instead of the PTR? Or maybe the PTR isn't up yet I'm not really paying too much attention other than reading the general stuff. The patch does look quite good but it seems they're starting from so low it might not be enough, game's probably going to be playable by the time they release an expansion like with D3.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I saw a mention how the next patch will have less zoom, did you load the live version instead of the PTR? Or maybe the PTR isn't up yet I'm not really paying too much attention other than reading the general stuff. The patch does look quite good but it seems they're starting from so low it might not be enough, game's probably going to be playable by the time they release an expansion like with D3.

Not up yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Something about it just felt less fun than D3. I couldn't be bothered to finish a play through. Hope it gets better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users