Says its more like D2 than D3.

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

• 8Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's hard to believe any videos like that. Pretty sure content creators are hand picked to do these things, and if they say bad things, they never get things like this again from blizzard or any other company. Will see how word of mouth is when a more robust beta is going and people talk about it towards the end and close to release.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm hearing from beta the microphone was actually inserted up the coyote's ass for the sound capture to get the intestinal rumbling effect on one of the classes.

They really went the extra mile for this game, man... hell, they assfucked a coyote for it. This is the innovation in the genre people might have been talking about earlier in this thread.

Ossoi Ossoi Do you know anything about the production of Diablo 4?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's hard to believe any videos like that. Pretty sure content creators are hand picked to do these things, and if they say bad things, they never get things like this again from blizzard or any other company. Will see how word of mouth is when a more robust beta is going and people talk about it towards the end and close to release.
Of course its hand picked. Dragonflight has abysmal reviews from actual players, but you'd think its the greatest expansion ever if you listened to any of the streamers. Fucking paid shills, the lot of them. A huge chunk of Blizzards newest hires werent developers, but fucking marketing folks. If you're going to spend 5-6 million more a year on just fucking marketing people, then dropping 5-10k on a streamer is an easy fucking win.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw some content creators say Blizz sent out D4 gift boxes. So clearly trying to drum up some good PR.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'm hearing from beta the microphone was actually inserted up the coyote's ass for the sound capture to get the intestinal rumbling effect on one of the classes.

They really went the extra mile for this game, man... hell, they assfucked a coyote for it. This is the innovation in the genre people might have been talking about earlier in this thread.

Ossoi Ossoi Do you know anything about the production of Diablo 4?

Dear [Name],

I am writing to express my concern about your behavior towards me. Recently, I have noticed that you have become increasingly obsessed with me and it is beginning to border on stalking behavior.

I understand that you may be going through a difficult time, but it is not healthy for either of us for you to be fixated on me in this way. It makes me feel uncomfortable and unsafe. I care about you as a person, but I need you to respect my boundaries and give me some space.

If you are struggling with mental health issues, please consider seeking help from a professional. It is important to address these issues before they escalate further.

I hope that you will take my words to heart and work on improving your mental health and well-being.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty safe to blame it on people who left the studio. Also lol @ trying to throw the Pole under the bus too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
4 days Early Access if you pre-order? On an ARPG? That's fucked.

Maybe there's just 0 trade like D3 which would be a colossal failure.

• 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
The real messup ones are

Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock for $90

Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock (includes a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock plus 20 Tier Skips and cosmetic) for $100

• 1Worf

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
$100 "collectors box" doesn't include the game, lol.
Limited to 50,000 on the 15th from B.net store.

1670560633221.png

• Candle of Creation (electric)
  • Cloth Map of Sanctuary
  • Diablo IV Collector’s Edition Art Book
  • Occult Mousepad
  • Pin of the Horadrim
  • Two Matted Fine Art Prints Sized 18.54” x 10.79”

Standard version is $90.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users