Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Reminder if all the people who buy Blizzard games donated to startups, this bullshit would end
Startups shouldn't be charity cases.

So many ex-Blizzard startups have failed.

I seem to remember one startup that was loaned a shitload of money by the state of RI...

Also, see the mark of shame in my signature. That's a startup that takes donations! And takes, and takes, and takes...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I didnt start it

But in all fairness, nuBlizzard deserves the same level of seriousness and respect

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't understand why anyone donated to pantheon at all. I gave some money to the Last Epoch guys and I mostly regret that now despite the game being "OK"

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think it's better policy to both not buy Blizzard products, and not donate money to companies that can't legitimize themselves without free money for napkin ideas

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I got the invite for this, but don't see any way to actually download the client. Not available yet?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reminder if all the people who buy Blizzard games donated to startups, this bullshit would end
Yea sure, but can I donate to startups using my WoW gold? Maybe is Microsoft buys everything I'll be gtg.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Ya I didnt fall for Star Citizen
To be fair, if you donated to Star Citizen in the first 18 months, who knew what it was going to become? Chris Roberts was a legend and was going to bring back some of the best of the 90's game play; Squadron 31 or whatever was going to ship first and no one could foresee it was going to become an MMO but so Meta it was real.

Of course I donated that first week. I still have 250 dollars in some skybucks Explorer package to get a ship for the game that will never really launch. I have even been on my ship in my hangar. I could imagine an Eve like MMO. I will someday get a settlement check for $6.25 from the Class action suit in lieu of MMO good times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user