Trakanon Raider
Yup

Attachments

• 045DCEA5-1B6B-4A16-ADBC-C75DF129B854.gif
    045DCEA5-1B6B-4A16-ADBC-C75DF129B854.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 8

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Just got the invite but i’m not really enthused to download the 70 gigs to try it out after DI. Can anyone comment on first impressions?

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm

leaked videos from d4. I hope it will be fun at least but I don't think it will have the same staying power as path of exile managed. Then again poe is on a downward spiral so maybe D4 will come at the right time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why. The. Fuck. Is. Anyone. Actually. Caring. About. What. This. Company. Does. Anymore.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Eh I installed it just to see, this game is very, very far from finished is all I'll say (or at least I hope it is)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
They haven't finished monetizing it yet?

The combat is very unsatisfying, nothing feels substantial at all. The graphics are also really bad, as is the animation (I would hope this is just due to being a beta). D3 was pretty cartoony in it's graphic presentation, but it looked pretty good even if the color palette etc was "wrong" for Diablo. D4 seems to be trying to go realistic but it's not well done. My settings are maxed out (R9 5900x, RTX 3080) and the graphics/animation look like a mix of PoE from early beta circa 2013/2014 and Age of Conan. I haven't delved into the game enough to see what the monetization system is, but there are a lot of various currencies/materials in game
They have a firm release date.

I know the Blizzard of today isn't the Blizzard we all have fond memories of, but even the empty husk of the current Blizzard can't realistically release this game anytime soon. I'm not sure what the firm release date you mention is (not finding it anywhere) but unless it's late 2023 there's just no way. Even late 2023 I don't think is enough time to actually make it a good game but they could probably release something by then

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No one should be buying this piece of shit. No one.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It does look kinda off. We'll see. I'll definitely let other people beta test it for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The combat is very unsatisfying, nothing feels substantial at all. The graphics are also really bad, as is the animation (I would hope this is just due to being a beta). D3 was pretty cartoony in it's graphic presentation, but it looked pretty good even if the color palette etc was "wrong" for Diablo. D4 seems to be trying to go realistic but it's not well done. My settings are maxed out (R9 5900x, RTX 3080) and the graphics/animation look like a mix of PoE from early beta circa 2013/2014 and Age of Conan. I haven't delved into the game enough to see what the monetization system is, but there are a lot of various currencies/materials in game

I know the Blizzard of today isn't the Blizzard we all have fond memories of, but even the empty husk of the current Blizzard can't realistically release this game anytime soon. I'm not sure what the firm release date you mention is (not finding it anywhere) but unless it's late 2023 there's just no way. Even late 2023 I don't think is enough time to actually make it a good game but they could probably release something by then
My brothers been playing as well, and his responses to me mirror yours. It sounds.... not great. He actually stopped playing to play Undecember (that's how shitty D4 is atm to him, lol).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy how they went from a “must buy day one” company to “I’m never fucking playing that” company in such a short amount of time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users