Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I'm on the fence about D4. It looks a little too like D3 for me, but slightly influenced by D2, and I'm enjoying single player D2R right now, so I will probably wait until it releases then watch some streamers to get a feel for the game before i decide to buy or not. Being so badly burned by D3 has left me not optimistic.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I will probably buy it because it is Diablo. I also don't have an ARPG I am playing right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No preorder and have not followed it at all. Diablo is my weakness though. D1 was the game that started the decent into forsaking friends and going all into gaming, later replaced by EQ.

Will probably buy it due to not having much else to play. If it's fun for a week then thats good enough. I dont play any other games more than that.
Exactly. You'd have to fuck up a Diablo game awful hard for me to not want to play it for a month at least. If the game is shit, I will still play it for a month. If it is good, I will play it for 3 months. If it is great (very unlikely) it will literally destroy my life.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
In case its actually decent.
An Open Beta over a weekend won't tell you anything about the end-game being poorly itemized, overtuned, or just plain unfun. Which is always where the issues lie for any loot-based game.

That said, my brothers are in on release day, so it looks like I am too. It's Diablo after all. Our relationship is "complicated."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I will probably buy it because it is Diablo. I also don't have an ARPG I am playing right now.

bro, Last Epoch in less than two weeks. Don't give blizz any money out of your vault!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm on the fence about D4. It looks a little too like D3 for me, but slightly influenced by D2, and I'm enjoying single player D2R right now, so I will probably wait until it releases then watch some streamers to get a feel for the game before i decide to buy or not. Being so badly burned by D3 has left me not optimistic.
I gotta ask, but in what way does D4 -look- like D3? If you mean the systems, rather than graphics, I might understand you.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I gotta ask, but in what way does D4 -look- like D3? If you mean the systems, rather than graphics, I might understand you.
Graphically I guess they mean overall art style? Even then D4 looks to be closer to D2 due to the darker tones. I think this might be a case of people having not played D3 since release and thinking the graphics look better than what they actually do.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I spent about 400 hours in the fnf beta. It was fun, even with all the broken shit and missing assets. I feel like they took a lot of our feedback serious. Many things I bitched about (and others that tested I know) are changed. I'm hopeful it's just fun. I love poe and will keep playing it too. I hope both games can excel and fill different needs and play styles. Also last epoch is great and I'm stoked for the release with MP.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I spent about 400 hours in the fnf beta. It was fun, even with all the broken shit and missing assets. I feel like they took a lot of our feedback serious. Many things I bitched about (and others that tested I know) are changed. I'm hopeful it's just fun. I love poe and will keep playing it too. I hope both games can excel and fill different needs and play styles. Also last epoch is great and I'm stoked for the release with MP.

This was the case with Dragonflight. We'll see if Blizzard is truly turning over a new leaf or not.

The signals have all been there so far with the recent WoW expac but that doesn't automatically translate to D4. It's still being rushed to a release.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
KFC and Diablo are an interesting pairing... Would have thought something like a Flaming Hot Doritos Loco Taco from Taco Bell would have been more thematic.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’m hoping since necro and druid was in the closed beta testing, missing from the streamer beta testing and now available for the open beta test that’s a sign they reworked them especially the necro. It just felt like a one trick pony class with pet build being only viable.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
KFC and Diablo are an interesting pairing... Would have thought something like a Flaming Hot Doritos Loco Taco from Taco Bell would have been more thematic.
I wouldnt be surprised if they were wanting to do something "new" and instead of using a Cow Level, they have a Chicken Level and thats what inspired the KFC pairing. Almost sure as shit to a random encounter pop up that leads to the zone in chapter 1 thats available in the beta.

• 1Tiresome

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
instead of using a Cow Level, they have a Chicken Level and thats what inspired the KFC pairing.

1677185005184.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When the servers are down all day on launch the Diablo Double Down tie in will be clear

• 1Worf